Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wana know a funny story? She is not a catgirl. Its just a hair set like that.

https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Keqing

With all constellations unlocked i can see this character to be pretty OP.

But well, from the free luck i got in this game, so far i have (not counting ones you get from story):
    Venti, Bennett (garbage), Noelle (i guess anyone can get it), Fischl, Xiangling (well you can get it for free, but i pulled her a few times, however her bell is driving me crazy) and Chongyun (well he is not Qiqi, but better than basic garbage).
    My free packs were pretty good.

Venti, Jean, 2x Feshl, Barbara, Noelle.

Can't remember the others I got.

Gave it a spin just to see if it'd play on my Samsung A40... surprisingly well enough, just cut scenes stuttering. Good graphics for a phone, pretty much identical to Zelda:BotW.

All that being said, I hate gaming on my phone so...

*DELETES IT*

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Gave it a spin just to see if it'd play on my Samsung A40... surprisingly well enough, just cut scenes stuttering. Good graphics for a phone, pretty much identical to Zelda:BotW.

All that being said, I hate gaming on my phone so...

*DELETES IT*
    So, play it on PC or a PS4. Just because it CAN be played on mobile doesn't mean that's the only place to do so. If you enjoyed it well enough, why not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    My free packs were pretty good.

Venti, Jean, 2x Feshl, Barbara, Noelle.

Can't remember the others I got.
    I hate your luck.....

No 5* characters at all, but I did get Beidou and 2 x Fischl. I got Xingqui and IMO he's garbage, at least in my comp since I already have Barbara and I don't need/want a second Hydro character.

I'm trying for Venti because he's apparently really good, so why not? but I really want Jean and Diluc which you can get from the banner pack, along with Venti, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    So, play it on PC or a PS4. Just because it CAN be played on mobile doesn't mean that's the only place to do so. If you enjoyed it well enough, why not?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate your luck.....

No 5* characters at all, but I did get Beidou and 2 x Fischl. I got Xingqui and IMO he's garbage, at least in my comp since I already have Barbara and I don't need/want a second Hydro character.

I'm trying for Venti because he's apparently really good, so why not? but I really want Jean and Diluc which you can get from the banner pack, along with Venti, anyway.
    Might give it a try proper on PC.

Might give it a try proper on PC.
    Hope you like it =)

It's absolutely worth the price, lol.

I'm enjoying it and can't believe the game we get for free, is actually free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Fischl and Xiangling in my Adventurer Rank 10 roll, so I'm pretty happy with my current comp of Traveler, Fischl, Xiangling, and Kaeya. I would like a Diluc and Razor but I'm happy playing through the story with this comp.

Finally got Jean (my first 5*) and I am determined to make her a part of my team, gonna have to play around a bit to see how she is for healing compared to Barbara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Finally got Jean (my first 5*) and I am determined to make her a part of my team, gonna have to play around a bit to see how she is for healing compared to Barbara.
    You may want to set it as main wind character. And use your main one as Geo.

Also i wana puke:
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-10-07 at 11:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Nice, grats! I'm really hoping to get Jean at some point as the main/healer for my second team for Spiral Abyss. Toss her in with two pyros for a 25% damage boost, and she'll be doing some awesome heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you like it =)

I wish there was a sub option. Like pay 20 dollars a month and get 20 wish and maybe some skins when they add that. It would be a good deal and would probably make them a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wish there was a sub option. Like pay 20 dollars a month and get 20 wish and maybe some skins when they add that. It would be a good deal and would probably make them a lot of money.
    I'd pay a sub to get a character a month or something like that. If the battle pass included a character at one if it's tiers level, I'd absolutely buy it and work on it, depending on which character it was.

They'd be getting that sub or battle pass money from me if that was the case, as it is right now I just paid the $5 for the Gift of the Welkin thingy where you get 90 Primogems a day simply for logging in and that's it. Otherwise I'm not planning on spending any additional money, because the chances of getting what you're gunning for is so low.

There's apparently going to be quite a few QoL updates/ upgrades to how things work with patch 1.1 but no one has anything concrete because some of the information looks pretty fishy. I'll wait and see what gets officially announced. If the drop rates get improved or there's a much more reasonable "pity" rule for the gacha I might drop some money, but as it is now, the chances are far too low and the dozens of video's and stories out there of people dropping hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to get what they want are effective deterrents, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wana know a funny story? She is not a catgirl. Its just a hair set like that.

https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Keqing

With all constellations unlocked i can see this character to be pretty OP.

But well, from the free luck i got in this game, so far i have (not counting ones you get from story):
    Venti, Bennett (garbage), Noelle (i guess anyone can get it), Fischl, Xiangling (well you can get it for free, but i pulled her a few times, however her bell is driving me crazy) and Chongyun (well he is not Qiqi, but better than basic garbage).
    I actually think I have done pretty well thus far. $0 spent. I got Keqing, Chongyun, Barbara, Xiangling, Noelle, Sucrose, Razor, and Xingqui. No duplicates. I still really want Venti the most. Eventually, I would like to use the team of Keqing, Venti, Barara, and I guess Diluc for the fourth? No clue how he plays but Fire seems useful so either him or Xiangling and while I do like the way she plays, that bell is kinda annoying. Right now I am still stuck using Amber. Bows are just too useful and I still don't have Venti or Fischl...

15+ Year Old Account
    dont worry theyre nerfing v from dmc 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone that's better at Japanese help me?

What's the second voice-over line when Amber sprints?

The 1st I get it's "tsuite koreru ka na", but the second one is said so fast I can't make anything out...

Hope you like it =)

Is the game cross platform like FF14 where I can play on both PC and PS4 with the same account?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [video=youtube_share;CMtS7-YiO_Y]https://youtu.be/CMtS7-YiO_Y[/video dont worry theyre nerfing v from dmc 5
    AGH I've basically gone all in on Fischl, I hope the nerf ain't too terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope you like it =)

I think it's better to say it's "supported by whales." The pricing is thoroughly aggressive. Probably the most aggressive I've seen in a gacha game, personally.

The trade off is that it's probably more generous to free to players than any gacha I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I think it's better to say it's "supported by whales." The pricing is thoroughly aggressive. Probably the most aggressive I've seen in a gacha game, personally.

The trade off is that it's probably more generous to free to players than any gacha I've seen.
    The only complaint I have is there are too many different forms of currency. Having two different types of "fate" seems excessive. The stardust vs. starglitter I do kinda get since I believe one comes from rolling duplicate heroes and the other from duplicate weapons and you are obviously going to get way more weapons.

I also have no idea why you cannot buy gems directly. You have you buy crystals that are then turned into gems at a 1to1 ratio? What's the point of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the game cross platform like FF14 where I can play on both PC and PS4 with the same account?
    No, PS4 accounts cannot be used for anything other than PS4. You can however use your regular account on mobile and pc. I don't know whether the Switch version will follow the route of the PS4 or if it'll be cross-save the same way that mobile/PC is, since we don't even have a release date for it on the Switch.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2020-10-08 at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Imagine making Articles on Lacari stream lmao. He does that stuff all the time for fun. His stream is all about him getting fucked in some way. May it be in the game or in those rolls.