Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is that eastern big building in Suramar accessible from the world?

https://i.imgur.com/4HxjseR.png

While on the quest "Seam Stress" (ID: 55214) I was summoned to a 5man and it appears impossible to get in and continue the quest (dropping it doesn't seem to help either). I wonder if there is a trick to enter that building normally because right now it seems impossible unless NPCs teleport you in.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nevermind I found a traditional solution to the problem. I found the same npc ELSEWHERE IN THE GAME and it appears to continue the questline there, seen here in Zuldazar: https://i.imgur.com/KSBk6U2.png

- - - Updated - - -

OH IT DIDN'T FIX IT. It says "Follow Delormi through the Time Rift" and there's no such thing in her Zuldazar's place!

You were summoned to a 5 man dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    You were summoned to a 5 man dungeon?
    Yeah what's so weird. Mythic mode obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

So the GMs robotically answer "you have to go to Suramar". But you can't enter that building

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So the GMs robotically answer "you have to go to Suramar". But you can't enter that building
    I don't think anything is in the building. Everything in the videos appear on top of a terrace and then on an island.

You go from the edge of that upper curve of Suramar to teleport to Stormsong.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I don't think anything is in the building. Everything in the videos appear on top of a terrace and then on an island.

You go from the edge of that upper curve of Suramar to teleport to Stormsong.
    SHE IS in that building because you can TARGET her and see her mark if marked. The npc TELEPORTS you in there from a previous quest in the line though not the immediate before it so you can't enter it.
    It's practically a bug!

SHE IS in that building because you can TARGET her and see her mark if marked. The npc TELEPORTS you in there from a previous quest in the line though not the immediate before it so you can't enter it.
    It's practically a bug!
    From every video posted it doesn't seem to be that way unless you're on a previous one. She's outside in every video I've seen on a terrace and then opens a portal and sends you to Stormsong with her. You're bugged or looking wrong, not sure which.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

ok so first off there is no summoning to any dungeon. I don't know exactly where you went wrong but here is how the questline plays out:

you're in Zuldazar, you get the quest to give her 5 tidespray and 5 deep sea satin. then you get the quest to run around closing rifts in that area. once you've done that she opens a rift, you walk through it and are taken to Caverns of Time. you then have 2 quests, kill 12 things and examine bodies. once you've done those 2, you get a quest to follow through another rift which you do. you are then taken to Suramar which is where you turn in the quest, kill the shade and turn that in. then you get another quest (Seam Stress) which you follow her through a rift again and that takes you to Stormsong Valley. you close a few rifts there after picking up her thread, turn the quest in and get another to follow through the final rift. turn that quest in, get another to kill the named mob, kill it, turn quest in then get the final quest where she teleports you back to Zuldazar and then the quest autocompletes
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2020-10-08 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    From every video posted it doesn't seem to be that way unless you're on a previous one. She's outside in every video I've seen on a terrace and then opens a portal and sends you to Stormsong with her. You're bugged or looking wrong, not sure which.
    She is inside that "blocked" building :

I targetted her and X'ed her and she is there on a first floor and there does not seem to be a way in there.

The point that she exists on the map according to wowhead is in that building too

but there's no need for wowhead to prove it since she can be targetted.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    She is inside that "blocked" building :

I targetted her and X'ed her and she is there on a first floor and there does not seem to be a way in there.

The point that she exists on the map according to wowhead is in that building too

but there's no need for wowhead to prove it since she can be targetted.
    you did it wrong. I am guessing you flew to Suramar, yes? you aren't meant to do that. you access that area from a special portal in Caverns of Time

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ok so first off there is no summoning to any dungeon
    As I said PEOPLE summoned me with a stone to a 5man to do a mythic. I'm a bit confused why people are confused that that concept exists. Anyway by moving out of there I can't seem to let that NPC progress the questline (if I speak to her in another zone he doesn't open a portal that the quest requires and just stands there (and it's clearly bugged since in another zone she "speaks" like she is in the questline normally and gives the quest)).

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As I said PEOPLE summoned me with a stone to a 5man to do a mythic. I'm a bit confused why people are confused that that concept exists. Anyway by moving out of there I can't seem to let that NPC progress the questline (if I speak to her in another zone he doesn't open a portal that the quest requires and just stands there (and it's clearly bugged since in another zone she "speaks" like she is in the questline normally and gives the quest)).
    ok if you're just going to ignore how you actually do the damn quest properly then at this point you're just trolling.

I don't know why those people summoned you, BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE QUEST WORKS

you did it wrong. I am guessing you flew to Suramar, yes? you aren't meant to do that. you access that area from a special portal in Caverns of Time
    How? The QUESTLINE teleported me there. As I said I'm in the "Seam Stress" (ID: 55214) point of it and there seems to be no way to teleport back in. I went to Caverns of Time and it is phased to its old level 60 mode (with the quest or without (she can give the quest in Zuldazar but she doesn't not teleport you from there (she just stands there doing nothing after giving the quest))).

- - - Updated - - -

ok if you're just going to ignore how you actually do the damn quest properly then at this point you're just trolling.

I don't know why those people summoned you, BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE QUEST WORKS
    Stop acting like a flamboyant narcissist. I play this game hard-core since TBC. As I said THE QUESTLINE TELEPORTS YOU THERE FROM A PREVIOUS QUEST THAT IS NOW COMPLETED SO YOU CAN NOT BE TELEPORTED BACK IN BECAUSE THAT QUEST DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETED.

How? The QUESTLINE teleported me there. As I said I'm in the "Seam Stress" (ID: 55214) point of it and there seems to be no way to teleport back in. I went to Caverns of Time and it is phased to its old level 60 mode (with the quest or without (she can give the quest in Zuldazar but she doesn't not teleport you from there (she just stands there doing nothing after giving the quest))).

- - - Updated - - -

Stop acting like a flamboyant narcissist. I play this game hard-core since TBC. As I said THE QUESTLINE TELEPORTS YOU THERE FROM A PREVIOUS QUEST THAT IS NOW COMPLETED SO YOU CAN NOT BE TELEPORTED BACK IN BECAUSE THAT QUEST DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETED.
    She is not inside the building, she is on top of it. The video below shows where she is supposed to be. The quest never takes you inside that building as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    She is not inside the building, she is on top of it. The video below shows where she is supposed to be. The quest never takes you inside that building as far as I can tell.

Sure, she's on top. How can you go on top without pathfinder?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

ok I literally did this questline right before I posted. no bugs, no issues. I am going to list everything chronologically so you can see EXACTLY what I did and fix your questline.

quest 1 (Zul): give her 5 tidespray and 5 deep sea satin
    quest 2 (Zul): run around closing rifts in that area.
    quest 3 (Zul): she opens a rift, you walk through it and are taken to Caverns of Time.
    quest 4 (CoT): kill 12 things
    quest 5 (CoT): examine bodies.
    quest 6 (CoT): follow through another rift
    quest 7 (Sur): turn in the quest
    quest 8 (Sur): kill the shade
    quest 9 (Sur): follow her through a rift again, you close a few rifts there after picking up her thread
    quest 10 (SSV): get another to follow through the final rift.
    quest 11 (Dragonblight): kill the named mob, kill it, turn quest in
    quest 12: final quest where she teleports you back to Zuldazar and then the quest autocompletes

somewhere along the line there you either left or did something. what exactly did you do after quest 8

Sure, she's on top. How can you go on top without pathfinder?

ok I literally did this questline right before I posted. no bugs, no issues. I am going to list everything chronologically so you can see EXACTLY what I did and fix your questline.

quest 3 (Zul): she opens a rift, you walk through it and are taken to Caverns of Time.
    quest 9 (Sur): follow her through a rift again, you close a few rifts there after picking up her thread
    quest 12: final quest where she teleports you back to Zuldazar and then the quest autocompletes

somewhere along the line there you either left or did something. what exactly did you do after quest 8
    Why are you repeatedly failing to understand that he was summoned for a mythic dungeon run?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tounsi View Post
    Why are you repeatedly failing to understand that he was summoned for a mythic dungeon run?
    This is why you don’t do that shit during an instanced questline. It fucks it up

Sorry if I'll offend you but you have a serious issue with basic understanding and I believe overconfidence is the problem (i.e. you assume everyone is stupid apart from you).
    In your own list the "FOLLOW THROUGH ANOTHER RIFT" is what the problem is. The quest that did that IS NOW COMPLETED and because I left the area in the middle of a later quest (because as I said I went to do an unrelated 5man) you can't get in (without pathfinder at least).

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you don’t do that shit during an instanced questline. It fucks it up
    It's not even instanced. It TELEPORTS YOU on top of a building (that probably requires pathfinder of Legion to go there).

It's pretty much bugged - for Blizzard's standards at least - because I doubt they want BfA players to require Legion pathfiner.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I'll offend you but you have a serious issue with basic understanding and I believe overconfidence is the problem (i.e. you assume everyone is stupid apart from you).
    In your own list the "FOLLOW THROUGH ANOTHER RIFT" is what the problem is. The quest that did that IS NOW COMPLETED and because I left the area in the middle of a later quest (because as I said I went to do an unrelated 5man) you can't get in (without pathfinder at least).

- - - Updated - - -

It's not even instanced. It TELEPORTS YOU on top of a building (that probably requires pathfinder of Legion to go there).

It's pretty much bugged - for Blizzard's standards at least - because I doubt they want BfA players to require Legion pathfiner.
    Fuck you dude. I did that questline after I saw your post in an effort to try and help you and you’re being a complete fuckwit. You’re calling me stupid yet you’re the one who can’t figure this out. Fuck you, I’m done