Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    "Many helpful auras and buffs that improve Attack Power now properly apply to Ranged Attack Power."

Yay hunters???
    Nobody else gonna talk about this? It's all Reddit can talk about haha

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    What is the damn rush?

What happens after P6?

The timeline of phases is considerably shorter than the original game, and the decision to speed it up doesn't make any sense to me.
    People getting bored AF of the game, only way to keep even some interest up is to rush the content. One raid guild after another keeps dying, and constant guild merges are happening left and right. We also have gone from 2 core raid groups to barely being able to have 1 stable core raid group. It makes sense really, Naxxramas is the first actually challenging and interesting raid in the whole Classic. Though most people probably stop playing the game after clearing it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Cant wait for "Just u wait, naxx will be hard"

Day 1 "APES clear Naxx in under 2h"
    It will be hard for a lot of people. Not for APES. Not for any "top" guild full of unemployed people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lightshope/..._salad_bakers/

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    People getting bored AF of the game, only way to keep even some interest up is to rush the content. One raid guild after another keeps dying, and constant guild merges are happening left and right. We also have gone from 2 core raid groups to barely being able to have 1 stable core raid group. It makes sense really, Naxxramas is the first actually challenging and interesting raid in the whole Classic. Though most people probably stop playing the game after clearing it anyway.
    I haven't seen this problem on my server. We've had a single guild die that I am aware of, and that was due to officer drama. Meanwhile I can think of a few guilds have increased their number of raid teams.

Personally the guild I'm in is comprised of dedicated players who enjoy spending time together and are in it for the long haul.

Perhaps if you are in some zerg guild that recruits via trade chat you may see people come and go.

Anyway, the key point is that I think classic should be designed for people who are serious about playing classic (and not just raidlogging but experiencing all that classic has to offer... leveling alts, multiple professions, PvP). I don't think it should be designed for tourists who are going to pack up and leave before too long, regardless of the content release schedule. If I'm being honest, that's an utterly stupid strategy.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Anyway, the key point is that I think classic should be designed for people who are serious about playing classic (and not just raidlogging but experiencing all that classic has to offer... leveling alts, multiple professions, PvP). I don't think it should be designed for tourists who are going to pack up and leave before too long, regardless of the content release schedule. If I'm being honest, that's an utterly stupid strategy.
    Nope, pretty much had good 2 stable raiding cores for MC and BWL since beginning with barely any roster changes. More or less server wide problems (Gehennas EU) started when AQ hit. We, and by the looks of recruitment spam I see everywhere, most other guilds as well started leaking players to summer vacations etc. and they never really came back.

Can't blame them, struggling with motivation myself too. Game is just too damn easy. You can do all the content half asleep. If the raids were actually challenging they might keep some interest up, but now it's just mind numbing gear grind. And yea, I'm raidlogging as well because there really is nothing else interesting to do. Got two characters @ 60, and three more @ 35-40 range but the though of doing rest of the levels for those makes me almost puke.

They will never redesign class like you are hoping for. It would be just a huge gamble for Blizzard. There might or there might not be people actually interested in such content. To be honest it seems like they are taking more or less that kind of direction with Shadowlands. It will never happen for Classic though.

They will never redesign class like you are hoping for. It would be just a huge gamble for Blizzard. There might or there might not be people actually interested in such content. To be honest it seems like they are taking more or less that kind of direction with Shadowlands. It will never happen for Classic though.
    Huh? What on Earth are you talking about?
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Huh? What on Earth are you talking about?
    "Anyway, the key point is that I think classic should be designed for people who are serious about playing classic (and not just raidlogging but experiencing all that classic has to offer... leveling alts, multiple professions, PvP)."

"Anyway, the key point is that I think classic should be designed for people who are serious about playing classic (and not just raidlogging but experiencing all that classic has to offer... leveling alts, multiple professions, PvP)."
    I didn't ask for classic to be redesigned.

I asked for the content release schedule to not be rushed to satisfy a minority of raidloggers.

― Douglas Adams