15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Biden-Harris keep on giving me more reasons to vote for President Trump. I'm more concerned about the national debt than someone's personal debt. By politicizing an inevitable vaccine for the China Virus Harris disqualified herself from even being in the Senate, let alone a heartbeat away from the presidency. It's the President's duty to check Congress, so Biden-Harris's answer to allowing corrupt Dems to pack the Court with DNC activists/pawns should be a definitive "NO!"
    Being anti-science is fine and giving tax-cuts that were likely to just goto paying debt instead of investing and hiring is fine.
    You are hardly concerned about anything.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If it's released fully unredacted, it could compromise key intelligence gathering methods and literally get people killed.
    When did that last happened?

Even Assange's case failed to provide any, and Assange was all on "traitors should be accountable" and not redacting their names.

More likely we'll see how bullshit those "key intelligence gathering methods" were; rather then "sweeper from Kremlin" it will be "guy from nearby bar who supposedly chats with sweeper from Kremlin; when questioned personally the guy denied ever making claims he was reported to be making as a source".

Can anyone give a tl;dr on the debate? Work is keeping me from watching it
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You didn't miss much.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Both candidates had a habit of sometimes not really answering the asked question and instead listing talking points or their personal achievements. Pence did it more.

Both candidates frequently kept going even when the moderator told them their time was up. Pence did it more.

Both candidates largely allowed each other to speak uninterrupted, though there was some interruption during the discussion segments. Pence did it more.

Harris hammered Pence on the Trump Administration's failures, and Pence largely repeated Trump's biggest talking points/lies about how they totally weren't failures at all.

A fly landed on Mike Pence's head and stayed there for two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Both candidates had a habit of sometimes not really answering the asked question and instead listing talking points or their personal achievements. Pence did it more.

Both candidates frequently kept going even when the moderator told them their time was up. Pence did it more.

Both candidates largely allowed each other to speak uninterrupted, though there was some interruption during the discussion segments. Pence did it more.

Harris hammered Pence on the Trump Administration's failures, and Pence largely repeated Trump's biggest talking points/lies about how they totally weren't failures at all.

A fly landed on Mike Pence's head and stayed there for two minutes.
    The fly was the only good part. Otherwise Kamala basically won the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    When did that last happened?

Even Assange's case failed to provide any, and Assange was all on "traitors should be accountable" and not redacting their names.

More likely we'll see how bullshit those "key intelligence gathering methods" were; rather then "sweeper from Kremlin" it will be "guy from nearby bar who supposedly chats with sweeper from Kremlin; when questioned personally the guy denied ever making claims he was reported to be making as a source".
    I’m sorry for replying since I primarily ignore you, but you’re an absolute troll man. You are literally the embodiment of a cult member. Putin could shoot all your friends and family in front of your very eyes and you’d be like, ‘Erm glorious leader said they came in way of gun training. And they not even dead, only not alive. Big difference’. It’s pathetic. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I’m sorry for replying since I primarily ignore you, but you’re an absolute troll man. You are literally the embodiment of a cult member. Putin could shoot all your friends and family in front of your very eyes and you’d be like, ‘Erm glorious leader said they came in way of gun training. And they not even dead, only not alive. Big difference’. It’s pathetic. Have a good day.
    Ultimately, some points are bullshit, and this is one of those.

Basically the moderator gave Kamala more time to talk, and constantly cut Pence off. Shocker, liberal media. Kamala also wouldn't answer the question "will you stack the supreme court if Biden wins?", and once again no answer, because they will. Pence said it best classic case of if I can't get my way I'm gonna change the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Ultimately, some points are bullshit, and this is one of those.
    No, mate. You’re just a troll. Moving along.

Both sides will think their side won the debate. CNN will say Kamela crushed it. Fox will say Pence was the run away winner.

I don't see too many minds being changed by this.

And for the record, Pence is a slimy cunt. But I'm biased.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Basically the moderator gave Kamala more time to talk, and constantly cut Pence off. Shocker, liberal media. Kamala also wouldn't answer the question "will you stack the supreme court if Biden wins?", and once again no answer, because they will. Pence said it best classic case of if I can't get my way I'm gonna change the rules.
    Actually no, Pence got more time to talk, but it was close, and Pence was getting cut off, because that dumbass thought he was Trump and could just interrupt people over and over.

Fly Pence: Trump can do no wrong, Obama spied on me

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Fly Pence: Trump can do no wrong, Obama spied on me

I'm surprised they didn't claim that the fly was a deep state operative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence was so full of shit that he attracted flies.

Literally. Not even making that up. Welcome to 2020.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Basically the moderator gave Kamala more time to talk, and constantly cut Pence off. Shocker, liberal media.
    The Party of Personal REEEsponsibility: "It's always someone else's fault when I perform badly!!!"
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-10-08 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Pence was so full of shit that he attracted flies.

Literally. Not even making that up. Welcome to 2020.
    I prefer to think of it as Pence’s embalming fluid is starting to run dry, so he’s starting to attract flies.

- - - Updated - - -

Numbers not your strong suit?

Pence literally spoke for a longer amount of time. The only reason the moderator cut Pence off so much was because Pence kept going over his allotted time. Sorry the facts don’t match your hurt feefees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the pink eye and fly on his head, it's safe to assume Pence doesn't wash his hands after wiping.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden-Harris keep on giving me more reasons to vote for President Trump. I'm more concerned about the national debt than someone's personal debt. By politicizing an inevitable vaccine for the China Virus Harris disqualified herself from even being in the Senate, let alone a heartbeat away from the presidency. It's the President's duty to check Congress, so Biden-Harris's answer to allowing corrupt Dems to pack the Court with DNC activists/pawns should be a definitive "NO!"

GOP knows they're going to lose this election, badly too. This is a preview of the old chestnut that they're going to fall back on come next year. Faux fiscal responsibility and caring about the yearly deficit. Conveniently forgetting that Trump is outpacing Obama in that regard.

I can't wait for them to pack the court to the fucking rafters. Fuck the Republican party, they know their brand is dying out, and instead of changing with the times they sank to morally reprehensible and legally questionable tactics just to hang onto being the party of angry, undereducated white folk for just a few more years, and in doing so, jeopardized the bedrock foundational institutions of this country. They get what they fucking deserve.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    You posting, means Harris won... for the first time ever, you posted what looks like more than one sentence.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    A fly sat on Pence's head for a while.