Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

30% off Race Changes, Faction Changes, and Character Transfers - Oct 8th to Nov 15th

30% off Race Changes, Faction Changes, and Character Transfers - Oct 8th to Nov 15th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It won’t be long until the journey into the Shadowlands begins, and beginning October 13, players take their first steps with the Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch.

Starting today, you can save 30% on a Race Change, Faction Change, and Character Transfer—simply head to the World of Warcraft in-game shop from now through November 15, 2020 to get started.

Visit the Blizzard Shop today!

Something like this makes me think we def wont see Shadowlands before Nov 15th

10+ Year Old Account
    actually useful. might finally move my characters to the same realm.

I wish I took advantage of this but I really don't have any changes to make.

Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    Nobody expected SL before Nov 15...

My guess has been nov 17, it's suspiciously close to that date that this sale is ending.

30%? Cheap bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    30%? Cheap bastards.
    So, you're not gonna question the literal fuck-ton of profit they make on it at full price?

They're obviously not going to announce a delay only to release the game one week later.

Urm. the pre-patch coming the 13th of october already confirmed that sl won't come before 15th november

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Nobody expected SL before Nov 15...
    LOL, you are funny.

On a real note, I agree that most people capable of logical thought processes didn't expect it before the 15th. There were definitely people who thought a 2 week delay was possible. I think we will see the pre-patch event show up on the 17th with a Dec 15 launch of the game and then a Jan 5th release of the raid. Its kinda anyones guess tho I suppose

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    November 17th then will probably be SL release date.

Right after I transferred my druid, lol.

Well congrats to the people who get to reap the benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Urm. the pre-patch coming the 13th of october already confirmed that sl won't come before 15th november
    What? How does the prepatch coming Oct 13th mean the game cant launch before Nov 15th? I dont think the game will launch in Nov at all but Im not following your logic here

So 17th November confirmed as SL release date.
    Right ontop of Cyberpunk 2077

I wish you the best of luck on that one, Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    My guess has been nov 17, it's suspiciously close to that date that this sale is ending.
    I think Nov 17th will be the pre-patch event. The announced that the event wont be coming on the 13th of Oct and they didnt announce a date it would be coming. I think the 17th is a viable date but I just don't think they will be ready by then but who knows

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    So 17th November confirmed as SL release date.
    LOL
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    So, you're not gonna question the literal fuck-ton of profit they make on it at full price?
    Of course not. I just wish they were doing a 50% off sale instead. I haven't used the character services in an year or more, but 50% off, sure, what's $15 for a faction change?

I think Nov 17th will be the pre-patch event. The announced that the event wont be coming on the 13th of Oct and they didnt announce a date it would be coming. I think the 17th is a viable date but I just don't think they will be ready by then but who knows
    Every other date after it just seems far too messy, either you're delaying raid/m+/pvp release or you're releasing too close to the holidays for good support from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just transferred and faction changed 2 characters 3 days ago. Rip me

Also, if Guild Name change is part of it, I'll use it. Been meaning to change my guild's name.