Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Where’d you get the bit about the woodchippers, though.
    It's from the authoritarian left's response to the covingtons kids standing up to the racist and bigoted remarks of the BHI. Those kids dared to support the rights of the LGBT community and their fellow black students for for that were labeled as nothing more than racists. and "#MAGAkids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper." Of course that was just a joke right haha...a joke...bullshit it was. Its just more of the failure of the authritan left to view reality in anyway but through their own racism and bigotry.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    already forgotten about the authoritarians lefts responses to the Covington kids? not surprised you want to forget that mistake.
    Apparently so, got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Fuck this is a funny troll. You can almost believe that he actually believes the horseshit he is peddling.
    you have a poster right their who claims all whites are racist by default and instead of consuming that sort of racism you support it....like every other authoritarian left winger on these boards.....and folks wonder why there is a divide in the US, why there are whispers of civil war, why folks KNOW there will be civil unrest no matter who wins the election. Racism is alive in the right wing of the US, no doubt about it, but the left wing doesn't even admit their own, no they bask in it, feed off of it and claim boldy that it's not really racism.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

It's from the authoritarian left's response to the covingtons kids standing up to the racist and bigoted remarks of the BHI. Those kids dared to support the rights of the LGBT community and their fellow black students for for that were labeled as nothing more than racists. and "#MAGAkids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper." Of course that was just a joke right haha...a joke...bullshit it was. Its just more of the failure of the authritan left to view reality in anyway but through their own racism and bigotry.
    'the authoritarian left' on twitter - wow these kids fucking suck
    right wing extremists - shooting people, building bombs, planning for kidnappings mass murder and agitating civil war

you - the left is a threat to peace!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    His ass as per usual. Hes just typical right wing projection. No substance ever and rarely an actual fact. They really seem to live off of feels. Which is another projection from them about the left. And really, stop feeding shitposting trolls. You know better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    His ass as per usual. Hes just typical right wing projection. No substance ever and rarely an actual fact. They really seem to live off of feels. Which is another projection from them about the left. And really, stop feeding shitposting trolls. You know better.
    you posted way to soon didnt you...

Cool, thanks. Fuck that noise, but it looks like he deleted it which is good. Not seeing this literally anywhere else so unless Jack Morrissey is the ENTIRE "authoritarian left" you should be saying, "One unhinged nutter tweeted about tossing kids into a wood chipper because he's a fuckin asshole."

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    'the authoritarian left' on twitter - wow these kids fucking suck
    right wing extremists - shooting people, building bombs, planning for kidnappings mass murder and agitating civil war

you - the left is a threat to peace!!!!!
    at this point in time they are a threat. One on par to fascism.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because one rando on twitter is the entire left. You really should use that thing in between your ears.

Cool, thanks. Fuck that noise, but it looks like he deleted it which is good. Not seeing this literally anywhere else so unless Jack Morrissey is the ENTIRE "authoritarian left" you should be saying, "One unhinged nutter tweeted about tossing kids into a wood chipper because he's a fuckin asshole."
    the sentiment is not his alone. yes he pulled it, and claimed it was just a joke. haha..what a good joke. /vomit

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A civil war on the scale of the one in the 1860's? Na. Civil unrest on a large scale? Very possible. More likely will be more looting and violent protesting across cities if Trump wins.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A civil war on the scale of the one in the 1860's? Na. Civil unrest on a large scale? Very possible. More likely will be more looting and violent protesting across cities if Trump wins.
    I mean...it's not liberals that are getting caught trying to kidnap governors, overthrow state governments, spark race/civil wars, or getting indicted on domestic terrorism charges in the past year alone...just sayin. And they already have the White House.

Yes because one rando on twitter is the entire left. You really should use that thing in between your ears.
    i have no problem with generalizing large groups of people who do the very same thing, it is appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...it's not liberals that are getting caught trying to kidnap governors, overthrow state governments, spark race/civil wars, or getting indicted on domestic terrorism charges in the past year alone...just sayin. And they already have the White House.
    yeah the authoritarian left are just the ones who go about destroying the livelihood of non involved citizens when government oversteps its authority. What better way to say your support civility then looting and burning down someone else's shit.

It would take a miracle, or Trump to declare an illegal national emergency to cancel the election for Trump to win, and even then if he did that, Nancy Pelosi becomes the president on January 20th, 2021.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It would take a miracle, or Trump to declare an illegal national emergency to cancel the election for Trump to win, and even then if he did that, Nancy Pelosi becomes the president on January 20th, 2021.
    I do not think he will win.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile right wing terror groups murder people. Not threaten, not post crude jokes about violence but actually murder people sometimes en masse so... who gives a fuck about a comic?

i have no problem with generalizing large groups of people who do the very same thing, it is appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah the authoritarian left are just the ones who go about destroying the livelihood of non involved citizens when government oversteps its authority. What better way to say your support civility then looting and burning down someone else's shit.
    Go on then. Prove your theory. Post large amounts of other authoritarian led memes and statements to show it's a majority. You won't and you can't because it doesn't exist is such a scale that anyone needs to take notice. Yet right wing group after right wing group are added to the list of domestic terrorism, even under GOP administrations while what, one non group is considered by a highly partisan DOJ under Trump.

But go on, show your work or just shut up man.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Go on then. Prove your theory. Post large amounts of other authoritarian led memes and statements to show it's a majority. You won't and you can't because it doesn't exist is such a scale that anyone needs to take notice. Yet right wing group after right wing group are added to the list of domestic terrorism, even under GOP administrations while what, one non group is considered by a highly partisan DOJ under Trump.

But go on, show your work or just shut up man.
    His entire schtick is trowel social media, get outraged, and think twitter is the real world, I reckon.

It's from the authoritarian left's response to the covingtons kids standing up to the racist and bigoted remarks of the BHI. Those kids dared to support the rights of the LGBT community and their fellow black students for for that were labeled as nothing more than racists.
    The Covington kids? You mean the Junior Misogynists who marched against women's rights in Washington? They certainly weren't there to stand up for black people or LGBQT. Maybe they shouldn't wear klan hoods, I mean, magahats if they don't want to be called bigots.

I do not think he will win.
    Funny, with all of your defense of Trump, you sure seem to think he will win.