Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    People seem to be horribly misusing them at my local club. It sure seems like the vast majority of people there use them for things like three gun competitions rather than killing anyone.
    I've been watching alot of 3 gun competitions. they look like alot of fun.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    no we don't know what how about you stop being coy and explain yourself instead of making strange eye movements.
    Well, given the fact that you're cool with Jews being murdered...

Yeah i get that the left wing authoritarian now think they own folks who have guns, to use them for (defending synagogues), but that's just not how this works. You want a person with a gun to do those things? why don't you step up yourself instead of once again trying to force others to do work for you.
    - - - Updated - - -

People seem to be horribly misusing them at my local club. It sure seems like the vast majority of people there use them for things like three gun competitions rather than killing anyone.
    That's not what they do with them in their spare time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    plenty of examples of things our founding fathers said about the 2nd amendment.

So why do you guys oppose disarming the police? They're not protected by the second amendment.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

The fact is AR-15s are produced for one thing guns are designed to kill other human beings, showing up with then at a peaceful protest, is fucking stupid PERIOD.

But when arguing the issue my reasons are based on logic and 25+ years of experience
    You could say that about any firearm. In fact, some do and have on here. The AR-15 is a excellent sporting rifle for hunting wild boars for one example. Which are a problem in some parts of the country. Or coyotes. You do not need one to kill them, but they are beneficial for such.

And my experience with firearms is about twice as much as yours is. I was using them before you where born more than likely. 50+ years. So that means nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a fair few available on GunBroker still. Kind of spendy at the moment, of course, but you can still get them if you're willing to pay. One thing I've noticed is that higher-end models aren't marked up as much - if you're in the market for something like a Wilson Combat AR-15 (or AR9 pistol for that matter) or a Tavor, you're going to pay $2K, but that's basically what those cost anyway.
    Thanks for the info. I would like one, but really do not need one. The Hi-Point 9mm would be good enough at less than $300. The most I would be willing to spend is what the Ruger 9mm carbine would cost.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-10-09 at 10:38 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You could say that about any firearm. In fact, some do and have on here. The AR-15 is a excellent sporting rifle for hunting wild boars for one example. Which are a problem in some parts of the country. Or coyotes. You do not need one to kill them, but they are beneficial for such.

And my experience with firearms is about twice as much as yours is. I was using them before you where born more than likely. 50+ years. So that means nothing.
    Say what about any fire arm, that they are designed to kill that the AR-15 is specifically designed to kill human beings. I am also glad you pointed out you have 50+ years of experience, because I mentioned mine based on the fact I do have experience, the fact you say you have more and say the kind of nonsense you do, really isn't a badge of any kind of credibility.

If you have real experience then your conclusions are based on your personal bias, not logic or objective reason. There is no reason in the world to carry a fucking AR-15 concealed or not in open public and there damn sure isn't any good or practical reason for them to be as a protest.

It certainly a demonstration, but only a demonstration of a threat. You can protest without that to make a point.

The fact this kind of nonsense also encourages idiots like the one that carries her around campus, is even more mind numbering, it's stupidity, it isn't helpful, and in the end you're doing more harm to the 2nd Amendment than anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Karate is for the purpose of fighting and defending ones self. The fact there are karate tournaments really has nothing to do with that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, given the fact that you're cool with Jews being murdered...
    nope, neither want you dead, nor do i judge you on your jewish heritage. I dislike you because you are a liar and an authoritarian left winger who thinks humanity should be enslaved to suit your needs.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, neither want you dead, nor do i judge you on your jewish heritage. I dislike you because you are a liar and an authoritarian left winger who thinks humanity should be enslaved to suit your needs.
    Wrong these Alt Right Lunatics do want jews, black and gays dead, and that is exactly what their message is. "They might be outnumbered but they have guns"

These fucking lunatics are white supremacist and terrorist, the only reason they aren't called out is because some agree with the message even though they won't own up to that fact, because they are cowards.

Guns are a tool, take away guns they's morons would be using their cars as they have already demonstrated.

This is complete nonsense, you are basically hand waving everything I have said, plugging your ears and ranting nonsense. This isn't about how you feel, when it comes to the facts.

The fact is AR-15s are produced for one thing guns are designed to kill other human beings, showing up with then at a peaceful protest, is fucking stupid PERIOD.

It has everything to do with politics and threats of intimidation, "DO WHAT WE WANT OR WE WILL KILL YOU". As I said I will fight for my guns for logical and yes emotional reasons.

But when arguing the issue my reasons are based on logic and 25+ years of experience

What in the world do you have to fear, i mean good people showing up to state houses and protest armed are not bad people.....Nothing bad can ever come out of simple armed protest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/u...n-militia.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/b...-briefing.html

umm, scratch that.

Guess because the Governor did not "DO WHAT WE WANT OR WE WILL KILL YOU"...

... it almost happened.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    What in the world do you have to fear, i mean good people showing up to state houses and protest armed are not bad people.....Nothing bad can ever come out of simple armed protest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/u...n-militia.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/b...-briefing.html

umm, scratch that.

Guess because the Governor did not "DO WHAT WE WANT OR WE WILL KILL YOU"...

... it almost happened.
    Pretty much

But these fucking lunatics are worried about kids in skinny jeans wearing on black with bike locks.

If you actually cared about the lives of Jews, you’d be out there defending us from those that wish us harm. The fact that you don’t tells us everything.

Pretty much

But these fucking lunatics are worried about kids in skinny jeans wearing on black with bike locks.
    2019, 397 deaths due to blunt instrument, 364 deaths due to rifle.

How about we don't attack people with either weapon except in self defense?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    2019, 397 deaths due to blunt instrument, 364 deaths due to rifle.

How about we don't attack people with either weapon except in self defense?
    When a legitimate organization plans to kidnap or rise up and overthrow the government with bike locks. Then you’ll have an argument.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Say what about any fire arm, that they are designed to kill that the AR-15 is specifically designed to kill human beings. I am also glad you pointed out you have 50+ years of experience, because I mentioned mine based on the fact I do have experience, the fact you say you have more and say the kind of nonsense you do, really isn't a badge of any kind of credibility.

If you have real experience then your conclusions are based on your personal bias, not logic or objective reason. There is no reason in the world to carry a fucking AR-15 concealed or not in open public and there damn sure isn't any good or practical reason for them to be as a protest.

It certainly a demonstration, but only a demonstration of a threat. You can protest without that to make a point.

The fact this kind of nonsense also encourages idiots like the one that carries her around campus, is even more mind numbering, it's stupidity, it isn't helpful, and in the end you're doing more harm to the 2nd Amendment than anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Karate is for the purpose of fighting and defending ones self. The fact there are karate tournaments really has nothing to do with that.
    No more true than any firearm can be labeled as a instrument to kill humans. They are a semi-auto rifle. Lite weight and easy for a lot of people to shoot. Nothing wrong with that. And while I have already posted about carrying a AR-15 in public, which is not something I would do, there is nothing unlawful about it and if there is in the case they do, then they should be arrested.

And I do not need a lecture from you on making comments which are nonsense.

My point about the years of experience was only reference to you using it as if you are a expert. I never questioned your knowledge of firearms. But my reply was to meant to tell you I was not impressed with 25 years experience. Yours and my number of years just means we have been around and used them for a long time. Does not make us a expert.

Of course you can protest with out carrying a AR-15. That is not questioned by anyone. But anyone who uses any lawful way to protest, in my opinion does not make them a idiot. I may not like the method. But who the hell am I to judge others for doing something perfectly legal?

Na. The harm that is being done to the Second Amendment is being done by the legislatures of states which hinder far too much, the peaceful citizens from carrying a firearm for self defense. You see that happening in states which require you to provide a good reason to have one. The Constitutional right is the only reasons they should need.

So is using a firearm and some have a AR-15 for home protection. So what is your point?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

If you actually cared about the lives of Jews, you’d be out there defending us from those that wish us harm. The fact that you don’t tells us everything.
    this is why i claim you endorse slavery, you think one must do something for you or else they are sub humans trash. That's a disgusting way to view humanity, no better than the Nazis view on those they dehumanised.

Wrong these Alt Right Lunatics do want jews, black and gays dead, and that is exactly what their message is. "They might be outnumbered but they have guns"

These fucking lunatics are white supremacist and terrorist, the only reason they aren't called out is because some agree with the message even though they won't own up to that fact, because they are cowards.

Guns are a tool, take away guns they's morons would be using their cars as they have already demonstrated.
    no i'm not wrong about my beliefs. And you have no right to tell me i don't know what my own beliefs are. thanks for trying. When i say i do not want him dead, nor am i judging him on his jewish heritage those are facts. facts that prove his claim that i want him dead because he is jewish as lie. that he continues to bring it up everytime he engages me, despite my correcting him, is just mor eof his lies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    No more true than any firearm can be labeled as a instrument to kill humans. They are a semi-auto rifle. Lite weight and easy for a lot of people to shoot. Nothing wrong with that. And while I have already posted about carrying a AR-15 in public, which is not something I would do, there is nothing unlawful about it and if there is in the case they do, then they should be arrested.

And I do not need a lecture from you on making comments which are nonsense.

My point about the years of experience was only reference to you using it as if you are a expert. I never questioned your knowledge of firearms. But my reply was to meant to tell you I was not impressed with 25 years experience. Yours and my number of years just means we have been around and used them for a long time. Does not make us a expert.

Of course you can protest with out carrying a AR-15. That is not questioned by anyone. But anyone who uses any lawful way to protest, in my opinion does not make them a idiot. I may not like the method. But who the hell am I to judge others for doing something perfectly legal?

Na. The harm that is being done to the Second Amendment is being done by the legislatures of states which hinder far too much, the peaceful citizens from carrying a firearm for self defense. You see that happening in states which require you to provide a good reason to have one. The Constitutional right is the only reasons they should need.

So is using a firearm and some have a AR-15 for home protection. So what is your point?
    I know you don't need any lectures you have 50+ years experience YOU KNOW better, at this point be damned of facts logic or reason that is your choice, but lets not pretend it's anything more than that.

As for the constitution and any other threats, you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

no i'm not wrong about my beliefs. And you have no right to tell me i don't know what my own beliefs are. thanks for trying. When i say i do not want him dead, nor am i judging him on his jewish heritage those are facts. facts that prove his claim that i want him dead because he is jewish as lie. that he continues to bring it up everytime he engages me, despite my correcting him, is just mor eof his lies.
    No you are wrong, your argument is absent of on any logic or reason as well. I think your actions contrary to what you are willing to admit to tells the truth. You don't have to be just white to support white supremacy or to be lead by stupid people who main agenda is that.

I know you don't need any lectures you have 50+ years experience YOU KNOW better, at this point be damned of facts logic or reason that is your choice, but lets not pretend it's anything more than that.

As for the constitution and any other threats, you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

No you are wrong, your argument is absent of on any logic or reason as well. I think your actions contrary to what you are willing to admit to tells the truth. You don't have to be just white to support white supremacy or to be lead by stupid people who main agenda is that.
    Well good thing you're here to tell everyone what their beliefs are. Clearly if anyone thinks they know what their own beliefs are they should check with you first.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Well good thing you're here to tell everyone what their beliefs are. Clearly if anyone thinks they know what their own beliefs are they should check with you first.
    Yeah it's unfortunate some lack so much self awareness of their actions they think well IF I SAY i am an INDEPENDENT for example, or not a Alt-Right Boot licker, it then makes sense to spout off nonsense, like Louder with Chowder.

ok you can join the slavery wanting liar's side if you want, doesn't surprise me when authoritarian left winger who wish to enslave all of humanity join hands to lie about those they claim to be subhuman.
    Last edited by Saucexorzski; 2020-10-10 at 12:59 AM.

Crowder is one of the best debaters when it comes to the second amendment. His series of "Change my mind " public discussions, are esp good to watch when it comes to the second amendment.
    Crowder is an idiot. Just like Colion Noir.

this is why i claim you endorse slavery, you think one must do something for you or else they are sub humans trash. That's a disgusting way to view humanity, no better than the Nazis view on those they dehumanised.
    Well, why should I simply take you at your word?

Well, why should I simply take you at your word?
    you know what i don't care anymore. think what you will. make all the false accusations till it fills you up with joy. it's now no different form any other authoritarian left winger on these boards that throws the "you are nazis" line out there. its become meaningless to me. It wont make me go out and KILL those you mislabeled for you. I'm not your slave.