Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Best possible event would be for Trump to have a massive coughing fit or pass out on live tv during one of his in-person rallies. One rally to be held at the White House.
    He is going to be super drugged up and if the last videos are any indication burned orange. He may very well have a heart attack on stage from all the stimulants. This move of campaigning with Covid-19 is incredibly stupid and risky even by Trump standard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He is going to be super drugged up and if the last videos are any indication burned orange. He may very well have a heart attack on stage from all the stimulants. This move of campaigning with Covid-19 is incredibly stupid and risky even by Trump standard.
    It’s possible with the drugs he’s on he is believing his own lies about himself and his health.

Which like you said could lead to a heart attack/health crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    There is some hope that precautions against COVID-19 will also prevent high numbers of flu cases. This is, however, dependent on people following COVID-19 precautions, so...
    From the Philadephia Inquirer, December 7 1922:

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    You think a security detail would prevent him from "vacationing" in Moscow?
    Not prevent, they would be protecting him. They would be there with him...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    From the Philadephia Inquirer, December 7 1922:

I’m at least semi-hopeful about the flu season not being as bad because most people will be taking some precaution to stop the spread of Covid, in contrast to normal years when nobody really takes any precautions to stop the flu. And all the measures against Covid should also work preventatively against the flu as well.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m at least semi-hopeful about the flu season not being as bad because most people will be taking some precaution to stop the spread of Covid, in contrast to normal years when nobody really takes any precautions to stop the flu. And all the measures against Covid should also work preventatively against the flu as well.
    That's my hope too - COVID really has demonstrated how odd it is that we're fine letting diseases like influenza run rampant and how that's now coming to bite us in the ass.

Ideally we'd come out of this crisis with far better sick leave protections and a cultural habit of wearing masks when you're sick.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    In good news... Borat is on twitter trolling Trump! My favorite so far... Trump is stronger than 210000 Americans... and... Trump beat covid, without even needing to drink bleach... the last one has a Twitter covid misinformation sticker... lol

Edit: Almost forgot... My wife!!! Fucking text...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-10 at 05:47 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    the last one has a Twitter covid misinformation sticker... lol
    I'm just gonna say it.

Twitter's handling of Trump's twitter account is exactly like you'd see if it were a 2000s internet forum where the mods are trying to reconcile having rules with overlooking one of the admin's friends who's acting a clown.

I'm just gonna say it.

Twitter's handling of Trump's twitter account is exactly like you'd see if it were a 2000s internet forum where the mods are trying to reconcile having rules with overlooking one of the admin's friends who's acting a clown.
    It was still fairly recently this forum was having a similar dilemma, with all the thwartings that went on for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    It was still fairly recently this forum was having a similar dilemma, with all the thwartings that went on for a long time.
    I was going to say that exact same thing. You could also say it was karma that kept allowing those thwartings to happen too.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I was going to say that exact same thing. You could also say it was karma that kept allowing those thwartings to happen too.
    Are you perhaps saying that....karma is a bitch?

...I'll see myself out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump's madness has started. He believes himself to be God, I think.
    Wait...vote to oblivion. They're bad for our country. That sounds more like veiled threats of violence than anything else.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Don't be silly.
    He is above God !
    He is like "Elder god", "High God", "God of Gods".
    He created Gods.

I want to tell people again, don;t link Trump tweets. Take a screen shot or something or copy and paste the text.

Every time he gets hit on his twitter he's happy. Don't make Trump happy.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I like how I look over and Candace Owens is trending. And I look at it to see what the Hitler Defending Bitch is saying now, and apparently she was at this Covid super spreading event, and she paid black people to be there, and to wear bullshit #Blexit stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I like how I look over and Candace Owens is trending. And I look at it to see what the Hitler Defending Bitch is saying now, and apparently she was at this Covid super spreading event, and she paid black people to be there, and to wear bullshit #Blexit stuff.
    How else are you supposed to show how much you care about Black people by taking the most at-risk demographic for COVID to an active hotspot which just had a superspreader event less than a month ago?

I hate grifters.

How else are you supposed to show how much you care about Black people by taking the most at-risk demographic for COVID to an active hotspot which just had a superspreader event less than a month ago?

I hate grifters.
    Especially for a part of the country that is what? 4 Times more likely to die from the virus? Yeah, I hope they don't go infecting the rest of their communities if they get infected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Especially for a part of the country that is what? 4 Times more likely to die from the virus? Yeah, I hope they don't go infecting the rest of their communities if they get infected.
    It's also a Hatch Act violation, lol.

The Truth and Reconciliation Commission is gonna have its hands full.

This man, President of the United States of America, is absolutely off his fucking rocker.

You underestimating him a little. this is not crazy babbling, it is a willful enflaming of his base. Its also likely not even him posting as there's no way he would say "Castro-Chavistas". He has no idea what that would be describing.

Also, props for not posting a link to it!!!!!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

This man, President of the United States of America, is absolutely off his fucking rocker.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaah, so that's what those blue shirts were about.
    https://twitter.com/TitusNation/stat...97668616126464

Yeah, Christopher Titus, a comedian, just roasted her there.

Also, what the shit is this?

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...02339229683713

He was "watching down over people"? Pelosi better invoke the 25th soon.