Newly created demon hunters will start at level 8. Loophole

After level squish, newly created demon hunters start at lvl 8, but if you create one before level squish then your 98 will convert to 39. Follow me for more lifehacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    After level squish, newly created demon hunters start at lvl 8, but if you create one before level squish then your 98 will convert to 39. Follow me for more lifehacks.
    Unfollowed.

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Unfollowed.
    idk, that’s actually a good point the op makes. I won’t be taking advantage, but it’s great for somebody else who might want to do it. May need to be out of the starting area though.

Also, dk will be similar at 58 starting then adjusting down.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    not the greatest trick, but maybe useful:
    if you still got an unused 110 boost, then wait for some days. any lvl 110 chars present next week will turn into 45 by default, but the 110 boost will kick you to 48, comes prepatch or SL.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000270573
    the article itself is not clear about the time, SL release or "pre-exansion patch". with the release delay the difference is unknown weeks by now, but we should see something next week. if the old 110 boost says 48 next wednesday, then fine

Two more tricks:
    1. You should also create your Death Knights now, since then they'll be higher post-squish compared to a DK created after the squish.
    2. Any character currently at level 60 or above should learn flying now, since that allows you to fly at level 25 (post-squish equivalent of 60 ), whereas any other character can only learn flying at level 30 post-squish.

This has already been stated multiple times you're a little late.

Another useful life hack is if you play your favourite movies at 4x speed - you can finish them in 25% of the time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Congratulations on stating something that has already been stated 300 times before.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Another useful life hack is if you play your favourite movies at 4x speed - you can finish them in 25% of the time.
    Amateur, i watch movies on 15x speed.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

ultra elite trick: drink a xp boost potion just before you log off the day before the patch, bet the buff will still be there when you login.

you can probably make a youtube video about doing 20 levels in an hour or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Amateur, i watch movies on 15x speed.
    thats inefficient, it's better to watch 4 movies at once at 4x speed for better long term results.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There are ONLY three possible reasons to vote for Donald J Trump this November.
    You are ignorant, you are irrational or you are incredibly wealthy.
    Be rational, be informed.

There are ONLY three possible reasons to vote for Democrats this November.
    You are ignorant, you are irrational or you are a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gh3x View Post
    Indeed - to save the country, the world and bring rationality back to the world. Glad you agree.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fun Detected

- - - Updated - - -

how the fuck are you guys bringing american politics in a literal topic about Demon Hunters starting at lvl 8?? You guys are so demented
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

You can also just dislike Trump a bunch,hell plenty of republicans i've spoken to consider voting blue just because of Trump.
    (personally i prefer Trump, but then again i'm no USAnian)
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

how the fuck are you guys bringing american politics in a literal topic about Demon Hunters starting at lvl 8?? You guys are so demented
    Seems like he can't read, given the guy quoted his forum sig. Not his actual post.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Seems like he can't read, given the guy quoted his forum sig. Not his actual post.
    holy meatballs batman ahahha you're right
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread isn't about real-world politics, please pivot back to the actual discussion about Demon Hunters and the level squish.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead