Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    this is why i claim you endorse slavery, you think one must do something for you or else they are sub humans trash. That's a disgusting way to view humanity, no better than the Nazis view on those they dehumanised.
    Now that is a spin I haven't seen yet.

"If you'd actually cared about jews you'd protect them"

"So what you're saying is you want to enslave me, wow you're a Nazi"

You're not very good with words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Well good thing you're here to tell everyone what their beliefs are. Clearly if anyone thinks they know what their own beliefs are they should check with you first.
    Hey, had the chance to find some sources to your facts yet?

- - - Updated - - -

you know what i don't care anymore. think what you will. make all the false accusations till it fills you up with joy. it's now no different form any other authoritarian left winger on these boards that throws the "you are nazis" line out there. its become meaningless to me. It wont make me go out and KILL those you mislabeled for you. I'm not your slave.
    Dude, you yourself called him a Nazi, so that makes you an authoritarian left winger, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Now that is a spin I haven't seen yet.

"If you'd actually cared about jews you'd protect them"

"So what you're saying is you want to enslave me, wow you're a Nazi"

You're not very good with words.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, had the chance to find some sources to your facts yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you yourself called him a Nazi, so that makes you an authoritarian left winger, right?
    no the spin is you coming in here and ignoring that he wants me to go out and kill cops for him and when i said no he claimed i wanted him dead because he is a jew. No i did not call him a nazis i said the ideology he pushes is as disgusting as the Nazis because HE think hes has the right to demand that i go kill for him. I'm not his slave. Have a nice day shilling for a poster who wants to enslave folks to do his bidding.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    no the spin is you coming in here and ignoring that he wants me to go out and kill cops for him and when i said no he claimed i wanted him dead because he is a jew. No i did not call him a nazis i said the ideology he pushes is as disgusting as the Nazis because HE think hes has the right to demand that i go kill for him. I'm not his slave. Have a nice day shilling for a poster who wants to enslave folks to do his bidding.
    You just keep on spinning.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I know you don't need any lectures you have 50+ years experience YOU KNOW better, at this point be damned of facts logic or reason that is your choice, but lets not pretend it's anything more than that.

As for the constitution and any other threats, you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

No. It is not accepting your opinion is what you are having issues with.

Explain what part of the Constitution when it comes to the subject of the thread I am wrong about? Instead of just making a off the cuff rant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Crowder is an idiot. Just like Colion Noir.
    I disagree. But I am not surprised you think so. Also, you say they are idiots, but do not point to examples of why they are when it comes to the Second Amendment. I am not going to discuss however your other opinions about them apart from the subject of the thread.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

Explain what part of the Constitution when it comes to the subject of the thread I am wrong about? Instead of just making a off the cuff rant.

Again same bullshit from you just a different line, look as I said I am not talking about banning guns or more gun laws. I am speaking in practical respects. I also already made it clear that I believe you when you talk about YOUR experience, which you countered as a cut to mine since I BROUGHT it up relative to yes my opinion. Which in no way makes me an expert.

But like you makes me well knowledgeable enough to understand if I said the kind of the bullshit you spewed, I would have enough awareness to at the very least be ashamed of myself. Saying as someone with sound mine and experience it makes sense to carry an AR-15 for self defense is fucking stupid. Meaning a conscious choice, you not give a shit about the consequences of such talk.

I support the 2 Amendment, I support the right to hold arms. I do not support people who should know better advocating stupid shit, bringing guns to a peaceful protest.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You just keep on spinning.
    its not a spin. he came in here asking for 2A folks to go out and use their guns on police, i said no, and that's when he turned to saying i want him dead as a jew. you are here claiming i should go kill cops too now....the authoritarian left is so violent.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That's not what they do with them in their spare time...
    Of course, it mostly is though. What do you suppose the murder rate is among rural AR-15 owners? I'd wager that it's pretty low.

15+ Year Old Account
    its not a spin. he came in here asking for 2A folks to go out and use their guns on police, i said no, and that's when he turned to saying i want him dead as a jew. you are here claiming i should go kill cops too now....the authoritarian left is so violent.
    Quote me where I wrote that. The spinning you're doing is impressive, are you trying to become Premier danseur?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Again same bullshit from you just a different line, look as I said I am not talking about banning guns or more gun laws. I am speaking in practical respects. I also already made it clear that I believe you when you talk about YOUR experience, which you countered as a cut to mine since I BROUGHT it up relative to yes my opinion. Which in no way makes me an expert.

But like you makes me well knowledgeable enough to understand if I said the kind of the bullshit you spewed, I would have enough awareness to at the very least be ashamed of myself. Saying as someone with sound mine and experience it makes sense to carry an AR-15 for self defense is fucking stupid. Meaning a conscious choice, you not give a shit about the consequences of such talk.

I support the 2 Amendment, I support the right to hold arms. I do not support people who should know better advocating stupid shit, bringing guns to a peaceful protest.
    Lol! You are getting personal and only expressing a opinion. Nothing more. The argument is not if you support the Second Amendment.

I do agree with you to the extent of what the best choice is when it comes to conceal or even open carrying a firearm. Our differences is, I am not going to condemn anyone for exercising a right the laws give them in the state they live in. Does not mean I agree with the decision,

I will try to make this clear and you may already know this, but for the sake of the debate and for many others who may not, 13 states presently allow open and conceal carry without even needing a license. In those states, any lawful firearm being carried in a lawful way and place which is lawful to do so, can open carry a AR-15. You may think that is dumb and stupid, but it does not change the fact they are doing something which is lawful. Some states restrict it to their residents.

And you never answered my question of what you disagree with me on the Constitution when it comes to firearms. It says simply, Congress shall not enact any law which prohibits the right of the citizens to keep and bear ( that is; carry, have on their possession ) arms. The Supreme Court has only ruled it is a right separate from a militia and can be used as a claim to use firearms for self defense.

On other matters concerning the subject, they have been lax ( in my opinion ) on ruling in some cases and could make it more clear. But they also ruled the states have the right to regulate the use of firearms. So if a citizen is doing anything wrong, is going to depend on what state they live in. In 13 states as a min, the open carrying of a AR-15 is Constitutional according to the laws of that state.

It is perfectly legal in the state of Ohio. But there are restrictions on where you can do so.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-10-10 at 06:43 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. But I am not surprised you think so. Also, you say they are idiots, but do not point to examples of why they are when it comes to the Second Amendment. I am not going to discuss however your other opinions about them apart from the subject of the thread.
    So, it only has to do with the 2nd amendment and nothing else? How about how fucking homophobic he is?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it only has to do with the 2nd amendment and nothing else? How about how fucking homophobic he is?
    Stick to the topic of the thread and state what you disagree with him on and I will answer. Your other question is off topic. Also a forbidden topic to discuss on this forum in detail.

Stick to the topic of the thread and state what you disagree with him on and I will answer. Your other question is off topic. Also a forbidden topic to discuss on this forum in detail.
    Thanks for confirming you don't care about why Crowder is a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about how fucking homophobic he is?
    Why on earth do you think that ghostpanther would have any problem with that?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Why on earth do you think that ghostpanther would have any problem with that?
    True, he does love Trump so much, and Trump has been terrible for gays and transgendered people.

you know what i don't care.
    At least you admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Of course, it mostly is though. What do you suppose the murder rate is among rural AR-15 owners? I'd wager that it's pretty low.
    They're just ruled "missing persons" and the police wash their hands of the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's not what happened.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

At least you admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

They're just ruled "missing persons" and the police wash their hands of the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's not what happened.
    /shrug whatever floats your boat. I'm not your slave. You do not have the right to command me to kill for you.

/shrug whatever floats your boat. I'm not your slave. You do not have the right to command me to kill for you.
    Yes, I'm aware you believe "standards", "consistency" and "accountability" are "slavery", what with you never having had any real problems in your life.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Yes, I'm aware you believe "standards", "consistency" and "accountability" are "slavery", what with you never having had any real problems in your life.
    I am not your slave, i will not do your desires of killing for you.

I'd be curious to see this conspicuously high 'missing person' statistics from rural areas that account for all these AR murders with impunity. LMAO

So a win for the 2nd amendment. Charges against kyle Rittenhouse got dropped.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano