10+ Year Old Account
    Ooohh... I am going to borrow Brecca’s guess the speaker, with guess the year... What year do you think this picture was taken in Galveston TX:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-bla...-officers-rope
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Nope they are keeping Deep Red states like Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, etc... literally above water by paying taxes because those states would be drowning in the red if not for federal dollars paid for by, you guessed it, blue states like Colorado, Oregon, Washington, etc...
    No shit. All these redneck, gun loving, god fearing, under-educated, militia forming, idiots, should be wanting to keep these places safe becasue their states would be worse off if not fro places like these Blue states supporting continued failed republican ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No shit. All these redneck, gun loving, god fearing, under-educated, militia forming, idiots, should be wanting to keep these places safe becasue their states would be worse off if not fro places like these Blue states supporting continued failed republican ideologies.
    yeah they totally should kowtow and grovel, forced to lick the feet of those who think so highly of them. The authoritarian left is current day fascism.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    yeah they totally should kowtow and grovel, forced to lick the feet of those who think so highly of them. The authoritarian left is current day fascism.
    I see you have no reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I see you have no reading comprehension.
    Often is the case.

It's why these people claim they're the party of Lincoln while they wave confederate flags.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually the other way.

Which side was trying to force everyone to continue to ban gay marriage? Which side wants to force women to give birth when they don't want to? Which side actually has a numerical MINOTIRY SUPPORT YET ACTS LIKE THE MAJORITY forcing everyone to grovel?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Often is the case.

It's why these people claim they're the party of Lincoln while they wave confederate flags.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually the other way.

Which side was trying to force everyone to continue to ban gay marriage? Which side wants to force women to give birth when they don't want to? Which side actually has a numerical MINOTIRY SUPPORT YET ACTS LIKE THE MAJORITY forcing everyone to grovel?
    I'm still waiting on the fool to produce evidence of this authoritarian left he claims to exist. So far his only proof was comic of poor taste by some random twitter user that had deleted it shortly after tweeting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The far right now fighting eachother, but they will still blame 'muh antifa'

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    The far right now fighting eachother, but they will still blame 'muh antifa'
    By reports the killer does seem to be quite left-wing though, not sure how employment in private security agency counts as automatically being far right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    By reports the killer does seem to be quite left-wing though, not sure how employment in private security agency counts as automatically being far right.
    Yeah, the pinkertons where very left-wing, can't get more left than union busting.

or maybe they should, you know, pull themselves up by their boot straps and pay their own way?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Ooohh... I am going to borrow Brecca’s guess the speaker, with guess the year... What year do you think this picture was taken in Galveston TX:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-bla...-officers-rope
    Hmmmmmm......the rope is around his wrists and not his neck so I'll say some time after 2010.

Yeah, the pinkertons where very left-wing, can't get more left than union busting.
    Do you think noone left-wing can work there?

Is political segregation really that strong in US?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you asking when you're just gonna contradict the person that answers despite you not being American and having never lived in the US, lol?

The answer is yes, which you'd know if you'd bothered to read any of the studies and sources in this thread indicating how bad the alt-right problem is in American law enforcement and the degree of political segregation in that profession rather than lurking to post drive-by agitprop you pick up from Twitter and RT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think noone left-wing can work there?

If you throw away your political beliefs to do the opposite what you stand for, you don't hold any at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, said "reports" that the shooter was left-wing that are being referred to are tabloids accusing the shooter of being antifa based on...

*checks notes*

The fact he has a Space Invaders tattoo.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh, said "reports" that the shooter was left-wing that are being referred to are tabloids accusing the shooter of being antifa based on...

*checks notes*

The fact he has a Space Invaders tattoo.

Because when you don't have any real enemies other than those you create and you aren't being oppressed then the thing they need to do is obviously make that shit up.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If you throw away your political beliefs to do the opposite what you stand for, you don't hold any at all.
    Defending journalists against police somehow violates left-wing beliefs?

Is working for Amazon also revokes Left-Wing card?

10+ Year Old Account
    Defending journalists against police somehow violates left-wing beliefs?

Is working for Amazon also revokes Left-Wing card?
    There’s no evidence he’s left wing besides some shitty twitter conspiracy based on him having a Space Invaders tattoo.

Sit down. We’re not entertaining your merry go round of contrarian conjecturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    There’s no evidence he’s left wing besides some shitty twitter conspiracy based on him having a Space Invaders tattoo.

Sit down.
    There is no evidence he is right-wing then either.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no evidence he is right-wing then either.
    No one was claiming he was. The entire BS about his political affiliation was started based on said twitter conspiracy.

Cut it out with the strawmanning.