Some news about MR30 :

New Warframe (Lavos) coming soon

Update to Deimos: Arcana

Nezha Prime Access on Oct 27th

But what I've read and that I am waiting the most is...

https://twitter.com/CleoNaturin/stat...89097970200578

Dansari Mirage - Revised and Official! Tête de clown

I am blown away, speechless. I was not expecting this to happen but I am so happy that it is happening! Absolute pleasure working with
    @PlayWarframe
    #Warframe

Gorgeous !

Lavos... are we getting a second Grinner Warframe?

Mirage deluxe skin... but still no word on Zephyr deluxe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lavos... are we getting a second Grinner Warframe?

Mirage deluxe skin... but still no word on Zephyr deluxe?
    There was a first? I can't imagine Grineer being skilled enough to engineer their own Warframe that can even be put in the same league as the ones originally created by the Orokin. Maybe the corpus could, but they're all a bunch of inept, sleazy bureaucrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    There was a first? I can't imagine Grineer being skilled enough to engineer their own Warframe that can even be put in the same league as the ones originally created by the Orokin. Maybe the corpus could, but they're all a bunch of inept, sleazy bureaucrats.
    The first Grinner themed Warframe was Hydroid. IIRC you raided Tyl Regor's factories to build it, with it being made to combat the Tubemen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The first Grinner themed Warframe was Hydroid. IIRC you raided Tyl Regor's factories to build it, with it being made to combat the Tubemen.
    I wasn't aware Hydroid was Grineer themed tbh. I got all his parts randomly, made and leveled him, then deleted him. Strange to imagine Grineer being able to manufacture a Warframe at all though, given how primitive most of their technology is compared to the Corpus, let alone how behind the Orokin everyone else still is.

I wasn't aware Hydroid was Grineer themed tbh. I got all his parts randomly, made and leveled him, then deleted him. Strange to imagine Grineer being able to manufacture a Warframe at all though, given how primitive most of their technology is compared to the Corpus, let alone how behind the Orokin everyone else still is.
    no no, the Grineer didn't make Hydroid. The player made Hydroid, just using Grineer tech and ideas.

IIRC the only Warframe that wasn't made by the player or the Orokin was Valkyr, which was cobbled together by different warframes by Alad V.

the game finally clicked with me and now i've got about 200 hours in and going hehe.
    with so many frames it's hard to find one i like both the looks of and the gameplay.
    why so many gotta have high heels and huge bulges in the crotch area?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    the game finally clicked with me and now i've got about 200 hours in and going hehe.
    with so many frames it's hard to find one i like both the looks of and the gameplay.
    why so many gotta have high heels and huge bulges in the crotch area?
    Warframe's art style was always very... special. Never had problems with heels though, crotches can be weird at times though

so these liches are totally a noob trap. after a week i finally managed to get rid of that menace.
    i'll never interact with anything in game ever again that i'm not familiar with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    so these liches are totally a noob trap. after a week i finally managed to get rid of that menace.
    i'll never interact with anything in game ever again that i'm not familiar with.
    I've had a lich for ages because I used a finisher during a mission. Next thing I know I can't do index without having credits stolen from me. Worst noob trap ever, and trying to kill the stupid thing is the most tedious nonsense I've ever attempted. I gave up after a few minutes; I don't have the patience for that crap.

I've had a lich for ages because I used a finisher during a mission. Next thing I know I can't do index without having credits stolen from me. Worst noob trap ever, and trying to kill the stupid thing is the most tedious nonsense I've ever attempted. I gave up after a few minutes; I don't have the patience for that crap.
    I wish they had decided to implement the "Get rid of my current Lich" feature they talked about way back when nearly everyone was complaining about how awful the Lich system was. I guess they decided it wasn't necessary after they took in all the feedback...and only made it slightly less tedious.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

hehe that thing talks too much so it had to go. but i highly doubt i'll do another one.

I dunno, I had fun doing liches at times. They're a bit stupid when they reach R5 if they're Rad, but otherwise it's mostly fine. The only frustrating thing is to having a near perfect setup to defeat a R5 lich if you don't want to spend ages. I ended up killing them with invincible warframes.

But I really like the interactions with them, it's not that bad. It's not even a problem to have an active lich if you never kill him/her, I've had one for months in case the Nightwave challenge spawned, I finally killed her as I finished Nightwave before the challenge arrived, she gave me like 3 million credits and tons of resources, was fun.

Corpus Liches should be a bit less painful as they probably won't rely as much on insane tankiness through Armor. One can hope.

I prefer Lich to Necramech/KDrives nonsense by a huge margin.

Someone's gonna be happy - Zephyr Deluxe, coming with Operator Cosmetics

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/sta...57396575625218

Next Warframe (Lavos) will be gated behind Necramech gameplay. What a fucking shitshow this game has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Next Warframe (Lavos) will be gated behind Necramech gameplay. What a fucking shitshow this game has become.
    gotta grind to grind to grind to grind to unlock recipes for items. gotta milk the userbase more as it shrinks, thats the secret to longevity and retention!

If only there was another way to acquire it provided via gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    gotta grind to grind to grind to grind to unlock recipes for items. gotta milk the userbase more as it shrinks, thats the secret to longevity and retention!
    I swear there hasn't been one Warframe since... Nidus? that wasn't a pain to grind for with extra-convoluted loot specificities.

The only thing that got me excited are those Corpus Ephemeras, damn..

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/sta...43821444575243

Oh boy, having to deal with another one of DE's patented buggy grindfests while piloting a slow, ugly robot is definitely how I wanted to spend my holidays!

Man, I really wish they hadn't tried to force this out before Christmas.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Oh boy, having to deal with another one of DE's patented buggy grindfests while piloting a slow, ugly robot is definitely how I wanted to spend my holidays!

Man, I really wish they hadn't tried to force this out before Christmas.
    Well, hopefully I guess the "buy with plats" option remains. That's probably what DE aims at. They're always trying to overdo themselves with new frames, gating them behind ugly grinds.
    But this one yeah, no doubt, insta buy.

And the related operation ? Probably once or twice to check if that's worthy, and then a few more if that's affinity-worthy so that I can max out the two Necramechs and put them in the garbage bin forever.

I have no idea how DE even thought Necramechs would be appreciated. We're playing Warframe to play with Warframes, yet they're stockpiling a shitload of content that totally does not feel like Warframe. That started with Operator, but now we have a dozen useless-niche content, and the game is definitely turning around those unfortunately.
    Next thing you know is you kill Natah by doing a 720-spin with a KDrive on her face...