7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    "B-But trust US and our wacko conspiracy theories more than your own lying eyes!"
    This is projecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

I don't like being redundant but... case in point, again.

As for what you posted, we have one case of a guy shoving a reporter... okay.
    Next we have... a bunch of internet comments? Emails? That's not what you claimed here:

You say it happens "often" and physically down the streets thus requiring security guards, but have yet to post any evidence of this pattern of continued behaviour.

I'm starting to feel like you made that up.
    Why? Tim Pool IS a white nationalist apologist. He makes a lot of videos with Nazi cunts like Brittany Sellner/Pettibone and Lauren Southern. Not to mention Andy Ngo and Tim Pool are seen with a lot of white nationalists/Nazis.

For example:

See all of these morons? White nationalists or Nazis. There is no doubt out it, except maybe the facade that Tim Pool is trying to say he isn't one. This picture is taken AFTER a rally that turned riot by these people and their supporters at a restaurant.

This article has a video of Andy Ngo there while there was a guy undercover right before the Cider House Riot. https://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...rom-the-inside
    And another article from the videos: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/andy...prayer-attack/

Thanks for proving you don't care about evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And ignored everything else.
    Like what, the idea that he cracked his own skull with the whole hospital in with the ruse?
    Any sane person would ignore that drivel.

Like what, the idea that he cracked his own skull with the whole hospital in with the ruse?
    You're the only one who said he cracked his own skull and the whole hospital was in with the ruse.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Thanks for proving you don't care about evidence.
    All I see is a journalist doing his job on the streets.
    If there really was a rally shortly before this picture it only makes sense that he'd join them at the restaurant to hear what they have to say during their break-time.

The idea that journalists should never hang around the people they wanna hear about sounds very fanatical to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You're the only one who said he cracked his own skull and the whole hospital was in with the ruse.
    He... staged getting sent to the hospital with a hemorrage and cranial concussion that left him stunted for months, with all the doctors and medical staff in to the hoax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Crazy what people will do just to keep up the grift's appearance of legitimacy, isn't it.
    'kay dude.

Aside half a dozen posts from Elegiac and Postman, but sure.
    They never said that.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

All I see is a journalist doing his job on the streets.
    If there really was a rally shortly before this picture it only makes sense that he'd join them at the restaurant to hear what they have to say during their break-time.

The idea that journalists should never hang around the people they wanna hear about sounds very fanatical to me.
    He isn't a journalist though. He was actually fired for lying a lot.

And doing one interview of some hateful person, I would get that to get their views and whatnot, but doing DOZENS of interviews and videos with them, does not make them a journalist, that makes them a friend of that person.

He isn't a journalist though. He was actually fired for lying a lot.

And doing one interview of some hateful person, I would get that to get their views and whatnot, but doing DOZENS of interviews and videos with them, does not make them a journalist, that makes them a friend of that person.
    No, it still makes them a journalist.
    There's no set limit to the number of interviews you can have with bad people, it'd be insane and completely against the profession.

Also he didn't get fired, he left on his own because of policy changes within the company that REQUIRED him to lie. So he left.
    Last edited by Soliloque; 2020-10-12 at 12:20 AM.

No, it still makes them a journalist.
    There's no set limit to the number of interviews you can have with bad people, it'd be insane and completely against the profession.

Also he didn't get fired, he left on his own because of policy changes within the company that REQUIRED him to lie. So he left.
    No, it doesn't. it makes them a fucking GRIFTER that selectively edits videos to make them look more menacing coming from the left, than it did in reality.

I will give you one of the biggest examples.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...t-moments.html

Andy Ngo posts a tweet of a "Antifa attacks people on a bus and try to pull them out and hit them with a hammer".

Problem was, the hammer was from the dumbasses on the bus that got disarmed, and the Antifa defended themselves with said hammer.

He doesn't post anything about the attack from beforehand, even though he was right there, apparently. But as you can see from other people that were there, the attacks came from within the bus first and were finished when the Antifa people disarmed them.

Funny, you say he left because of policy changes, but the right wing Washington Examiner says he lost his job after the video of him surfacing with the Patriot Prayer. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...video-surfaces

No, it doesn't. it makes them a fucking GRIFTER that selectively edits videos to make them look more menacing coming from the left, than it did in reality.

I will give you one of the biggest examples.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...t-moments.html

Andy Ngo posts a tweet of a "Antifa attacks people on a bus and try to pull them out and hit them with a hammer".

Problem was, the hammer was from the dumbasses on the bus that got disarmed, and the Antifa defended themselves with said hammer.

He doesn't post anything about the attack from beforehand, even though he was right there, apparently. But as you can see from other people that were there, the attacks came from within the bus first and were finished when the Antifa people disarmed them.
    We were talking of Tim Pool now, not Andy Ngo.

We were talking of Tim Pool now, not Andy Ngo.
    Well, he still isn't a journalist either.

Tim Pool and Any Ngo are both scum. The alt right is full of grifter douchebags. End.

Well, he still isn't a journalist either.
    That's because nobody ever is.. if they're on the right.
    That's the whole problem, you see monsters everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Tim Pool and Any Ngo are both scum. The alt right is full of grifter douchebags. End.
    Case in point, again.
    Last edited by Soliloque; 2020-10-12 at 12:33 AM.

That's because nobody is if they're on the right.
    That's the whole problem. You see monsters everywhere.
    Nope, I don't consider them journalists, because they happen to skew everything to one way or another. That and selectively editing videos kinda fucks them over. Same with the likes of Project Veritas. I know a lot of right singers like to cite them every now and again. Even though the leader, James O'Keefe, is a convicted fraud, and a lot of their videos have been selectively edited like Planned Parenthood and ACORN and whatever videos they have put out, especially the latest one where they paid a guy to lie about mail in voting.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the whole problem, you see monsters everywhere.
    More projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Any sane person would ignore that drivel.
    Interesting that he doesn't release any medical records proving this.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

By this folly of an example left wing violence CANNOT EXIST BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER A FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVE REGIMN.

So I'm seeing that the Denver gunman was not licensed to work in Denver. Has Pinkertons even confirmed if he was with them? Because so far his story seems bogus.

The Denver police have even come out and confirmed he has nothing to do with ANTIFA. Andy Ngo, Charlie Kirk and Tim Pool be mad.

Right Wingers like Andy Ngo and all the pathetic Trumper Grifters are already blaming antifa for the Indigenous Day of Rage.