Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Anybody actually buy their bullshit excuse on this?

This is a cost saving measure so they can cheap out more on servers.
    I dunno, I think this is good for balance. Without cleave restirctions, each class needs to have good instant aoe splurge.
    That way, you just cannot pull 20% pulls in mythic+ and give multidot/more single target focussed classes the opportunity to be good in m+.

But yes, a huge reason will aso be the servers (i guess).

So they'll do what they always do and in the first major raid patch revert these pointless changes, apologize, and promise that next time they'll listen to feedback, pinky swear mean it this time?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Its beyond me why some people on MMO-C feel they have to defend each and every decision Blizzard takes in every thread here.
    It's beyond me why People have to complain about each and every decision Blizzard takes in every thread here.

Complaining for the sake of it is just tiring and makes forums just toxic cesspools.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Hopefully this lead to a more interesting m+ experience.
    It'll lead to more classes being undesirable.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    It's beyond me why People have to complain about each and every decision Blizzard takes in every thread here.

Complaining for the sake of it is just tiring and makes forums just toxic cesspools.
    I can explain this to you - Its because they are passionate about the game, not that they are "haters".

i cant wait to lose aggro to healers whenever im tanking more than 5 mobs...
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Today on "How we can make WoW less fun" featuring blizzard....

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post

Have you not seen the cycle this current dev team (WoD and on) have gone through?

They make major, unpopular, unfun changes for an expansion launch. Loads of feedback both positive and the old school "FUCKING DONT" happens.
    Blizzard steps in and goes "No you're wrong" and give poor reasoning for their decisions.
    Launch happens.
    Anger for the changes intensifies by a massive amount.
    They apologize saying they ignored feedback and they shouldn't have but it'll take time to fix this.
    They promise they tottally wont ignore feedback again.
    They do a major fix in the first new major raid patch.
    They finnally implement changes players have been talking about since alpha in the final patch.

This has happened multiple times now, so no shit people are getting fed up.

why isn't it 5 for everyone and why it's not even the same in the same class( bm vs mm). Seriously, some it's 6 other it's 5, others uncapped.

HOLY SHIT, who the hell wants things to be this complicated. It's getting more stupid every single time

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a STUPID decision and for what? to make irrelevant bullshit "esports" a little harder?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Such a STUPID decision and for what? to make irrelevant bullshit "esports" a little harder?!
    Chasing the e-sports dragon seems to have a high chance of backfiring in any dev who does its face. You'd think they'd know this by now: esports players are attracted to ANY game, not just ones that are aware of them.

Keep this in m+, i don't care. but for the LOVE of salami. Disable it in legacy content !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Chasing the e-sports dragon seems to have a high chance of backfiring in any dev who does its face. You'd think they'd know this by now: esports players are attracted to ANY game, not just ones that are aware of them.
    "You'd think they know this by now" comes up alot with the Blizzard devs, unfortunantly they either don't or are forced to keep pushing this nonsense
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Welcome to the past where you had to rotate high threath skills on all targets to keep agro and have a mouse over taunt for those who go for the healer. A time where you had to think how to tank and dps and not just trust the aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    Welcome to the past where you had to rotate high threath skills on all targets to keep agro and have a mouse over taunt for those who go for the healer. A time where you had to think how to tank and dps and not just trust the aoe.
    This is true, this current dev team keeps making the same mistakes and refusing to learn from the past over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Don't pull an entire room of enemies then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

During that time AoE wasn't as major for all classes involved. You're comparing apples to oranges here. The game in every way was fundamentally different then and designed around that.

Now they changed these paramaters but kept the same sort of design as far as mob and dungeon layout is concerned.

nah its return to WoLK/ Cata

it will just make tanking annoying and healers live living hell.

its basickly return to use of addons like omen - you go in , get enough agro and imidiately pull next group .

i bet they will revert it all in 9.1 ... maybe 9.2 if they are stubborn

because do you know why they moved away from that model in past ? because 99% of tanks were incapable of proper tanking this way - and all burden was always on healers who are agro making machines.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-10-12 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Don't pull an entire room of enemies then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    From what I've been seeing of the dungeons they're still designed around large mob groupings and encourage large pulls. Maybe blizzard can actually change their instance design to match their class design?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It'll lead to more classes being undesirable.
    So same as always but more interesting m+ experience, hopefully.
    Error 404 - Signature not found