Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how warrior and DK tanks just get to have an easier time with mobs, just because. Seems a tad unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    So same as always but more interesting m+ experience, hopefully.
    They key word you seemed to have skipped right over is "more"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    I love how warrior and DK tanks just get to have an easier time with mobs, just because. Seems a tad unfair.
    StReNgThS aNd WeAkNeSeSs

ClAsS fAnTaSy
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Where in the game was AoE "unbalance" an issue for you? To such lengths that you thought about it even while you were not playing.
    What are you even talking about, AOE was always unbalanced . It always felt like game was (more or less) balanced single target, but the moment aoe came into the calculation balance just got thrown out of the window. Just look right now where some classes do million dps, while others struggle to hit 150k, and that isnt something new. Every expansion had a similar problem.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Everytime I read that recap, it's so dumb, did they roll a dice to know how many targets ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    What are you even talking about, AOE was always unbalanced . It always felt like game was (more or less) balanced single target, but the moment aoe came into the calculation balance just got thrown out of the window. Just look right now where some classes do million dps, while others struggle to hit 150k, and that isnt something new. Every expansion had a similar problem.
    And this fix, does nothing to fix this problem.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    This is a game that's always been screwed because of balance changes to 1 aspect of the game being applied globally, be it Arenas, M+ or whatever else because the devs absolutely refuse to differentiate ability performance between content types.
    The abilties are hardly the same in pvp as in pve, have reduced effect on their debuffs/cc and lowered dmg and thats before versatility comes into play, most pvp changes in instances are pvp exclusive and do not affect pve, while pve global changes do affect pvp.

Current game devs are like politicans, they do quite the opposite what they talk, the end result is a chaotic mess with a lot of confusion. They abused scaling in such a way, that the end result is just weird and disgusting to play, like that bug with versatility stat gems that actually lowered versatility rating, so you spent huge amount of times to just get weaker and its hard to find such a bug as everyone display is showing different combat numbers, thanks to pvp scaling.

Nobody asked for either aoe caps or scaling, yet, here we are.

Short of unholy dk aoe burst in MDI pulls, where have someones AoE concerned you personally?

U gotta act like there wasnt an aoe cap before . Crying babys

10+ Year Old Account
    Short of unholy dk aoe burst in MDI pulls, where have someones AoE concerned you personally?
    If we only talk this xpac. Fire mages, bm hunters, uh dk. Theres probably more but those 3 are the extreme outliners.

Tho as i said before, this problem always existed. Locks and monks in legion, shammy in wod. etc etc etc
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If we only talk this xpac. Fire mages, bm hunters, uh dk. Theres probably more but those 3 are the extreme outliners.

Tho as i said before, this problem always existed. Locks and monks in legion, shammy in wod. etc etc etc
    Was it a problem though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it a problem though?
    I mean blizzard is changing it, sooooooo yes?

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    yes like braindead range mongoloids have been domination raiding for 15 years, cant let melee be good in anything.
    Raids are a problem too, I agree. The whole situation that M+ is for melees and raids are for ranges is stupid and I hope it will be better in SL. More casters in M+, more melee-friendly raids.

I mean blizzard is changing it, sooooooo yes?
    Oh yeah I forgot Blizzard that always knows what they're doing. /s

I didnt expect this change but the more i think about it the healthier it feels. Huge dungeon pulls can be fun, but past some point you lose the threat of multiple mobs. Frankly i feel this is even more of a problem in soloing, at least m+ has threatening mechanics and scaling, but since legion most aoe rotations are often "just do st rotation with some aoe ability, no thought required" (say stuff like eye beam or fists of fury for dh and monks). This means you're rarely penalized for pulling 10+ mobs even at current content if they're not 8.3 elites. A change in that area to make combat a bit more interesting would need to center around making aoe not efficent unless you're at 4 mobs or so, forcing you to think if you wanna do the most dmg possible, burst single threatening targets down to reduce incoming dmg, or simply pull less at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I forgot Blizzard that always knows what they're doing. /s
    Indeed, better trust into some random ass armchair developer on the forum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So rogues get more than everyone. Gotta love it.

It’s probably because I play keys below 15, but I don’t get where’s the issue in limiting AoE to 5/8 mobs, I rarely recall pulls with more than 5/8 mobs involved.

Indeed, better trust into some random ass armchair developer on the forum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I trust the people actually playing the game, if thats what you're going at yeah.

yes its not like blizzard lost millions and millions of subs over the years, having to delay the expansion because their stupid decissions that needs bandaid fixes because everything is broken I'm sure they know exactly what they are doing

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking retarded