Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    yeah, i told you to look it up, IN THIS FORUM and that i wouldn't post the link to the thread PRECISELY BECAUSE IT DERAILS THREADS LIKE YOURE FUCKING DOING NOW you entitled ignorant child. DROP. IT.

Or START A DIFFERENT FUCKING THREAD. .

- - - Updated - - -

My man!

/Sadface

Thumbs up! (TBH, almost no one does)

Ding ding (which people on this forum cant get past when suggesting builds, me included sometimes unless i check myself)

Not sure thats an unpopular opinion. I dont own one, because the games on it just aren't my bag anymore (Pokemon and Mario are not my thing and the few indies on the platform that im into are also on PC (Bloodstained, etc) so... But its got a lot more going for it than the Bone and PS4, which are basically just glorified locked down bad PCs. And the Series X and PS5 dont look to be changing that except they are stepping up from "shitty PC" level to "high-midrange PC" levels, so they are least bringing some heat in the performance/dollar aspect on the games they share with PCs (Since building a PC with equivalent GPU horsepower is gonna cost almost twice as much as either console). But if i had to choose a console? Switch all the way.
    Just assuming you’re full of it considering you still find it that hard to link what you’re referring to. Have a good one, liar.

Elon Musk is cluttering the skies with garbage no one asked for.

touchscreen sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    AMD makes a vastly superior chip. Even if the performance itself wasn't as fast as intel.... Their chips were just build better. Still are, and now they are skunking intel.

people who buy the top of the line Nvidia/intel products, believing it will make them the best gamers, are the same people who cry cheating when someone beats them at a sport they have never played before.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    Mfer your first statement didn’t say anything about it just reducing input lag you said it’s scientifically proven to be better.

Let me walk you through the post you commented on even though this should be pretty self explanatory.

A guy said 60fps is fine and anything beyond that is just bragging.

You then said it’s scientifically proven to be better. I’m asking you to link what you’re referring to because from the gist of it I am assuming when you say it’s scientifically proven to be better I’m assuming you mean better for you for personal performance. Because otherwise you’re just simply saying it’s better as in more fps which... no shit Sherlock, 2>1, who would have thought the number was better.

The guy was talking in terms of actual gameplay.

This all could have been avoided if you just simply sent out a link of what you’re referring to so I can get some background instead of saying “just google it”. That’s an asinine thing to say when you straight up brought up this ‘study’.
    I think you're getting confused by who said what.

How is high fps used for bragging? Who are you bragging to when you're in your bedroom playing games, the dog? What a mental opinion to have.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    Elon Musk is cluttering the skies with garbage no one asked for.
    Are you talking about Starlink? In which case, the entire under-developed world is asking for it. Just not us because we're spoiled.

Un popular opinions:

Edge chromium is actually a good browser.

Python is better than anything java based.

Apple Mac is another name for litteral hot garbage.

Agile development is become a complete con.

P

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Don't think that is any bit uncommon, everyone hates it, but because systems are already built with it, it's less hazzle to just continue to build on top with it as well.

But we can't always have what we want can we. Got used to using C++ before got this job and they just use Java.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Un popular opinions:

Edge chromium is actually a good browser.
    It's basically just a Chrome skin, so.. Kinda? If you like Chrome you'll like Edge now

This isn't unpopular. Java sucks massive donkey balls. Sadly since backwards compatibility is a thing, you have to sometimes touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I think you're getting confused by who said what.
    I'm not confused in the least bit here. I'm asking this guy for a simple source for what he was referring to and he refused to provide it. I think you are confused on what's going on.

Windows Phone had the best UI and Windows 8/10's Start Screen is better than the old Start Menu.

Tesla keeps pumping out misleading "improvements" that their rabid fanbase just gobbles up like the good Elon cocksuckers they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Being subscribed to the AMD and Intel subreddit where half the posts are garbage user submissions showcasing their boring builds in which 8\10 use the same Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic layout.

Bonus points when they're full of shitty RGB. I can at least respect those who post their black out builds a little bit for getting over their 14 year old first-time builder phase.
    The AMD subreddit is quite OK during the weekdays when they ban "Build" posts, it's only on weekends when they're allowed that the subreddit becomes pointless spam. I agree about the Intel subreddit though.

The worst one by far is r/Nvidia though. It's 99% just build photos of the same Nvidia graphics cards with the same RGB fans and the same cases.

My unpopular technology opinion? Mobile games are garbage and people who only play games on their smartphones are not gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    My unpopular technology opinion? Mobile games are garbage and people who only play games on their smartphones are not gamers.
    Pretty sure that's not unpopular. Even console chads hate mobile "gamers".
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    60 FPS is perfectly playable.
    144 FPS and above is just pointless bragging
    A 144Hz monitor is great, especially with Gsync/Freesync. It makes games running at 40-50 fps look so much smoother than when an otherwise 60fps game snags and you get a choppy mix of 60 and 30fps for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    we are now locked in a for a new cycle of life where we are destined to create a computer that will simulate life, or has that already happened and we are in one of the iterations simulating the creation of the simulation?

Social Media can be a good thing, provided, say, verifying your account so you can't shitpost or cause trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think at a point we really need faster download speeds, graphics cars or much else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Pretty sure that's not unpopular. Even console chads hate mobile "gamers".
    Yeah true, but a lot of mainstream media and the like considers stuff like pokemon go creating millions of new "gamers" and that just annoys me