Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Really nice blood mage indeed. Finally my blood elf lock will get the chance to look like proper blood mage!

Looking really good. I'd only change shoulders, these wings feels little awkward with spikes on the back. I'd go with T5 shoulders.
    Yeah, it might be a tad too much stuff going on. Had to change from staff to sword(or was it dagger)because with staff it was just waaaay too much

Could not find the last cloak on the beta, but the Sinstone back-mog that could possibly look good on it instead of the blades too. That way the shoulders will be more visible, making it a bit more clean. Or no back at all is always a possibility.

Either way, can't wait to do this on all my characters when SL goes live!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, it might be a tad too much stuff going on. Had to change from staff to sword(or was it dagger)because with staff it was just waaaay too much

Could not find the last cloak on the beta, but the Sinstone back-mog that could possibly look good on it instead of the blades too. That way the shoulders will be more visible, making it a bit more clean. Or no back at all is always a possibility.

Either way, can't wait to do this on all my characters when SL goes live!
    I actually like these blades, it is very unique appearance and it looks great, but they goes better with simple shoulders. I toyed with that a little in dressing room. Definitely there are some nice options in SL. Now I wish void elf heritage armor would have its wings tied to cloak slot instead of being part of the chest slot.

Last edited by Vaedan; 2020-10-12 at 11:02 AM.

Now all you need is for Blizz to stop being dumb and add the San'layn skin/red eyes to Blood Elves so you can use the red eyes with that outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Now all you need is for Blizz to stop being dumb and add the San'layn skin/red eyes to Blood Elves so you can use the red eyes with that outfit!
    Blizzard isn't stupid, it makes sense, "Undead" customization is only available for the DK class.
    Anyway if they decide to add the dark ranger / san'layn customization to the blood elves, I would go along with their decision.

I would accept their decision because if the undead elves join the ranks of the representatives of light, paladins, void elves too! No more barriers, no more logic ... We will have even more chance of obtaining this class for VE.

This is only my opinion, I think for Blizzard it must be the same.

I actually like these blades, it is very unique appearance and it looks great, but they goes better with simple shoulders. I toyed with that a little in dressing room. Definitely there are some nice options in SL. Now I wish void elf heritage armor would have its wings tied to cloak slot instead of being part of the chest slot.

They are very cool! And that looks good

I am not a big fan of showing helms myself, but both that helm(tier 5 is still very good looking) and the Venthyr helm is pretty nice.

- - - Updated - - -

That would have been great!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    But we have Liadrian in her old silver armour aswell as Halduron with his blue set, and both are leaders of the Blood Elves. Also, both sides do use green with Alleria or Blood Elf Hunter starter gear as examples.
    I mean the green does definitely still seem in use, and given Sylvanas ranger armor, seems blue is Ranger General colors. But even now Liadrin is depicted with red armor in artwork -heartstone- with her latest appearance in game -Arathi and the rest of BfA- also wearing a red paladin armor.

It's not nothing that is rangers still use blues and green tho, as they have been several times pointed as the most traditionalists among the Blood Elves- but even so, it's markedly evident that as a whole, blood elves heavily have shifted to autumnal palettes, specially in military uniforms/gear.

Again, every race has aesthetics preferences, not exclusivity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    Blizzard isn't stupid, it makes sense, "Undead" customization is only available for the DK class.
    Anyway if they decide to add the dark ranger / san'layn customization to the blood elves, I would go along with their decision.

I would accept their decision because if the undead elves join the ranks of the representatives of light, paladins, void elves too! No more barriers, no more logic ... We will have even more chance of obtaining this class for VE.

I mean, San'layn are literally just another type of undead. San'layn customization IS undead customization, that the current undead skin + red eyes works for both allows more player choice.

Undead (Including San'layn) customization for BE's would have been an easy thing to add even as a "Night Warrior" equivalent, bummer that we didn't get it, but it doesn't close the door on San'layn as an AR (or whatever future equivalent of AR) so there's that.

Doubt we'll see San'layn added as a playable option, unless through Red eye options unique to Blood Elf Death Knights.

If they are going to add a blood sucking vampire allied race, my money is on them adding the Venthyr.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I mean, San'layn are literally just another type of undead. San'layn customization IS undead customization, that the current undead skin + red eyes works for both allows more player choice.

Undead (Including San'layn) customization for BE's would have been an easy thing to add even as a "Night Warrior" equivalent, bummer that we didn't get it, but it doesn't close the door on San'layn as an AR (or whatever future equivalent of AR) so there's that.

I understand the request but the "san'layn" customization will only be a copy / paste of the DK customization.
    As a result, there will be an injustice to other races if Blood Elves get an "undead" customization for all of their classes.

It is a very complicated request to implement without creating a world war.

I as a blood elf player do not want cannibal monsters as part of our society, undeath is not our theme, you could add elf customization for forsaken.

3+ Year Old Account
    I changed my mind regarding undead customizations for Blood Elves, it's supposed to be for Forsaken now; Forsaken is supposed to be the umbrella term for all things free-willed undead from Lordaeronians, Alteraci, Stromic, Dalarani, High/Blood Elves, to even Nerubian, Banshee, and Night Elves

else, we might as well change "Forsaken" to "Undead Humans"
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Except for the fact that:

1) Reforged is canon.
    2) The flashback segment of Warbringers Sylvanas doesn't take place during WoW timeline (so your argument against Reforged makes 0 sense).
    3) The map assets don't change color depending on the owner, those buildings are and will always be blue regardless of team colors.

Don't try to be clever with me little guy, it won't work.
    Reforged is barely canon.

Chronicles have adjusted much of the story from that period, and the updates that would have made Reforged accurate to that never were implemented. As for visuals and character models, thise were outsourced from some asian mobile studio and fit Raid Shadow Legends better than Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I changed my mind regarding undead customizations for Blood Elves, it's supposed to be for Forsaken now; Forsaken is supposed to be the umbrella term for all things free-willed undead from Lordaeronians, Alteraci, Stromic, Dalarani, High/Blood Elves, to even Nerubian, Banshee, and Night Elves

else, we might as well change "Forsaken" to "Undead Humans"
    Well the playable race we have IS simply Undead (humans). Forsaken is a political faction encompassing all kinds of undead beigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well the playable race we have IS simply Undead (humans). Forsaken is a political faction encompassing all kinds of undead beigns.
    Exactly. When you hover your mouse over the PC it says “Undead” not “Forsaken”. I understand that it could just be the same argument, however if they meant to have all undead that aren’t vile monsters playable, they would have. Leave the customization for Dark Rangers in the blood elf camp, and let’s be frank. Even if it didn’t happen people will still clamor for Paladins to be given to Void Elves so the topic on that is moot.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Exactly. When you hover your mouse over the PC it says “Undead” not “Forsaken”. I understand that it could just be the same argument, however if they meant to have all undead that aren’t vile monsters playable, they would have. Leave the customization for Dark Rangers in the blood elf camp, and let’s be frank. Even if it didn’t happen people will still clamor for Paladins to be given to Void Elves so the topic on that is moot.
    dark ranger are part of forsaken society and live alongside other forsaken. They are not part of the blood elves society, undeath is not the theme of the blood elves. undeath is the forsaken theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    dark ranger are part of forsaken society and live alongside other forsaken. They are not part of the blood elves society, undeath is not the theme of the blood elves. undeath is the forsaken theme.
    Even if that’s the case there’s no way they’d give the blood elf model to forsaken options. That would be asinine.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Even if that’s the case there’s no way they’d give the blood elf model to forsaken options. That would be asinine.
    they can add elf ears to the forsaken model and now red eyes have been added to the forsaken model.

but this is not the undead thread it is the high elf thread we should go back to talking about high elves

Not to mention it's way more easy to just implement undead skin tones to blood elves then allowing Forsaken to have blood elf body variant. Lorewise, Undead elves may reside with Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    they can add elf ears to the forsaken model and now red eyes have been added to the forsaken model.

but this is not the undead thread it is the high elf thread we should go back to talking about high elves
    Right. Can’t detract from the constructive talk about all the things y’all still want from Blood Elves

Not to mention it's way more easy to just implement undead skin tones to blood elves then allowing Forsaken to have blood elf body variant. Lorewise, Undead elves may reside with Forsaken.
    the starting area would be quelthalas! It would be terrible to see those undeads starting with normal elves. elf ears for the forsaken, that each race has its own unique theme

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    but the leader was an Undead elf

- - - Updated - - -

Thalassian Destroyer

in Chronicles of the Second War
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I understand the request but the "san'layn" customization will only be a copy / paste of the DK customization.
    As a result, there will be an injustice to other races if Blood Elves get an "undead" customization for all of their classes.

It is a very complicated request to implement without creating a world war.
    Not really; the basis of Undead Elf/Sanlayn customization for Blood Elves is that they are notorious groups in lore -the Dark Rangers and the San'layn- not simply a dead version of a given race; more so, Undead Elves should be far more represented in game given how many of them died during the Third War.

It's not that any race can or should have undead versions; is that Blood Elves, through Dark Rangers and San'layn are already firmly established as groups.

It's the same logic behind the High Elf request -groups explicitly existing already on the lore- It's not an "injustice" that other races don't have well established undead groups as these. Also you are assuming undead elves would use simply DK customization, and while I agree it would be easier, it's not a necessity and they might as well get their NPC skin made playable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I just noticed that in this preview video the void elf female has black hair.... the fuck blizz? last i checked this wasn't an option being added.

It's not black hair, it's the darkest available grey VE's can get in game.

- - - Updated - - -

At most they could give forsaken the BE idel -like Orc posture- and ears and eyebrows, and it would work, but ultimately it would take far more effort than simply giving BE's undead skins.

the starting area would be quelthalas! It would be terrible to see those undeads starting with normal elves. elf ears for the forsaken, that each race has its own unique theme
    So why are sand trolls starting on the Echo Isles, or Whildhammer on Dun'morogh? There's a simple notion of lore and gameplay segregation that really makes the issue moot; the fact that lorewise new recruits start on the new experience Island makes it even more so.