Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    The passive
    I thought DK dots, hunter's DOTs & arcane shot, and rogue's poisons were all magical damage so that really only leaves warrior and monk not being able to fully use their +magic damage racial. Not being able to utilize every racial a races has is not a new thing. Mag'har orcs sympathetic vigor does jack crap for mage, monk, priest, rogue, shaman, warrior, and DKs. Void Elves preternatural calm does jack crap for non-casters. Then you have all the profession racials that are only good if you pick up thsoe specific professions. A racial doesn't have to be usable by every single class a race can be. They should just be flabor added to the race that makes sense to have it. Nightborne are a magic based race which makes sense for them to have a magic based racial. Hell it was either orc or Tauren that had a racial that increased pet damage and that didn't do shit for anything but a hunter or warlock.

No Troll beards = no fucks given about what they did put in.

They haven't added enough for it to be a major feature of the expansion yet.

Also, I want Dragonmaw.

@gaymer77 It'll buff any magic damage, go look up how much of your damage is magic on half the classes it can be.

I have absolutely no idea why you're bringing up non-throughput examples to talk about a throughput racial as if they're equivalent.

The only throughput example you brought up was orcs pet racial... but that racial is in addition to bloodfury which is a universal throughput racial.

I don't think there is a single other race in the game off the top of my head that has a racial that literally does nothing for a class that it can be. I have no idea why you're even attempting to defend it...

Its really really easy to come up with themes that continue to fit the magic flavor. Add a second passive racial called spellblade that deals an additional 1% of physical damage as extra magic damage. Done. Fits the theme of the hordes of melee Nightborne we fought in legion using magic infused weapons.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.