Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    Something like this makes me think we def wont see Shadowlands before Nov 15th
    If FFXIV releases their 5.4 patch before November 14th, Blizzard will match the release date, don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hurja View Post
    I wonder how many Alliance mains will be left after this sale.
    I've tried to reroll Horde but... I just don't like Horde. Not as a main at least. The worse it gets for Alliance, the stronger I feel about being a part of it. I guess I wouldn't have much choice if I was trying to seriously progress mythic raiding or something, but I don't care much about that anymore anyways.

Oh ambassador, with this Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us...

I was going to resub with the pre-patch, but there doesn't seem a lot of point until they give us the actual SL release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the standard edition of previous xpacs had a free character boost, the standard version of Shadowlands does not have it. The discount before BfA hit the servers was 50% instead of 30%. And now when they finally tried to fix leveling and you hit maxlevel in notime they start a sale on character services before the patch hits the servers and you may notice that you do not need this services overall?

I just completely lost the faith in Blizzard, their moral priciples and Shadowlands. Delaying Shadowlands is NOT for the players, it's a strategic decision made to prevent refunds and epic shitstorms that could finally lead to the death of this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Right after I transferred my druid, lol.

Well congrats to the people who get to reap the benefit!
    I'm in the same boat. I race changed by hunter. Ugh!

i got 4 toons i play regularly I've been on silvermoon alliance but the state of alliance raiding recently worries me, when i came back after 4 months of playing classic (my previous retail guild kicked me off the raid team) I got whispers form 12 recruiters on the horde side despite listing on wowprogress saying I didn't want to transfer.

every month I feel like I should have just went horde even tho I've always been alliance..... this would have been the best time to do it as it was the huge cost that put me off as id need to faction and server change to make it worth while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    probably won't do much, but you can try to send them a ticket about it. Won't hurt to try
    They actually gave me well over 2 months of gametime, not bad all.
    Guess having a 12+ year old account can be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Maybe do a 5 minute google research before you complain. As long as everything goes smoothly (including the payment) they make profit, else they make a loss. These things cost money, so you do not spam them. You can always reroll another toon, instead of xferring.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being mad at a company for a discount. You can get stuff you want cheaper, what a bummer.
    Once again, you're not addressing ANY of my claims. To think, I need google when I know how to create my own local private server and adjust things on the the fly in the matter OF SECONDS.

I can literally change how things stack in my inventory with a simple change in a spreadsheet, and yet you think these things 'cost money'.

I can change my race in one command line. I can make my warlock able to wear holy pally gear, and yet, you think that takes me so much time I should charge someone for that.

I don't need to 'google' when I already know more than you do.

Let me know when you actually grow up.

In case you forget my original claims, it's this: Everyone has been claiming blizzard pushes back a release date....... they did. Last time they did that it was for Warcraft III reforged. Tell me how that panned out. Trust me, if you want one of the features of this expansion to be 'we'll release it when we're ready', they'll cash in. Any money left on the table, is money left on the table.

Prove to me how this actually HURT blizzard's bottom line. Go ahead, google up sales before and after this announcement, and show me. Because every sheep out there LOVED this announcement more than the fact Sylvanus is still running around and took the lich kings helmet and shattered it. The fucking internet went nuts over a push back in release date more than any announcement about the Shadowlands expansion.

If not, you're just as dumb as you claim I am, if not more because you can't even back what you're saying without getting carried on the back of google.
    Last edited by scelero; 2020-10-12 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    Once again, you're not addressing ANY of my claims. To think, I need google when I know how to create my own local private server and adjust things on the the fly in the matter OF SECONDS.

I can literally change how things stack in my inventory with a simple change in a spreadsheet, and yet you think these things 'cost money'.

I can change my race in one command line. I can make my warlock able to wear holy pally gear, and yet, you think that takes me so much time I should charge someone for that.

I don't need to 'google' when I already know more than you do.

Let me know when you actually grow up.

In case you forget my original claims, it's this: Everyone has been claiming blizzard pushes back a release date....... they did. Last time they did that it was for Warcraft III reforged. Tell me how that panned out. Trust me, if you want one of the features of this expansion to be 'we'll release it when we're ready', they'll cash in. Any money left on the table, is money left on the table.

Prove to me how this actually HURT blizzard's bottom line. Go ahead, google up sales before and after this announcement, and show me. Because every sheep out there LOVED this announcement more than the fact Sylvanus is still running around and took the lich kings helmet and shattered it. The fucking internet went nuts over a push back in release date more than any announcement about the Shadowlands expansion.

If not, you're just as dumb as you claim I am, if not more because you can't even back what you're saying without getting carried on the back of google.
    Oh honey.

It is pretty rich of you to call me all those things.
    Firstly the google comment was obviously not about you. It was about the other guy I quoted.
    Secondly you replied to one of my post two times and ignored my actual answer to your claims.
    And last, what are you talking about? I was talking about, how discount work for both costumer and seller, and not about some weird fucking google spreadsheet. yikes.