Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Expect the Republican Party (sans Trump) to try and reinvent themselves a la the Tea Party. And pretend none of them ever really liked Trump.
    If trump loses I'm really looking forward to the power vaccuum, like this was the party who had Romney at the top of the ticket not even a decade ago. They gave up all policy and any platform, for just power through trump. Republican voters are unintelligent sheeple and will just fall in line with whoever, but curious who comes out at the top as winners and losers. I mean, whoever it is that wins will be shit, because I mean, they're republicans, but them cat fighting and crapping on each other to get the edge will be amusing at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why do you need to lie on behalf of Trump?
    Knowing Ghostpanther, he probably has everyone blocked because he can't handle the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Do pray tell how the Democratic Party is going to help fix 'climate change' beyond paying some lip service to it.
    Why does it mater, when regardless of what posted, you will call it lip service?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Knowing Ghostpanther, he probably has everyone blocked because he can't handle the truth.
    He reads mine, even if I am on ignore. He reacted directly to what I said, twice...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Below is what was really said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden
    "You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate, when I ran as a proud Democrat for vice president, and I'm running as a proud Democrat for president.
    "But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president."

But we know that the concern troll peddling the edited video in this thread knew that. But they're so morally bankrupt that it doesn't matter.
    Ah, interesting - so @Ghostpanther is a liar. Good to see that confirmed.

Harris: No. #blm
    https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/v...5-5c516fa28240

Vice President Joe Biden's official stance is that he opposes new permits for oil and gas on federal land and water.

Our Verify team found few instances where Biden's comments left room for interpretation, and those few instances are the ones that have been circulating on social media.

However, the democratic nominee and his team have publically said, he will not ban fracking.
    Existing fracking will continue, but he opposes new permits for fracking on public land.

Because sometimes you need to take the practical approach if you want to win and start moving forward, rather than the idealistic approach that's a sure wan to getting your ass kicked and the country moving the other way.

Your refusal to understand nuance or reality in politics remains frustrating. Idealism is great and all, but idealism hardly wins national campaigns for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Ah, interesting - so @Ghostpanther is a liar. Good to see that confirmed.
    It really isn't surprising that the video is only 43 seconds long. Just like when Republicans say that Pelosi said we have to pass the ACA to see what is in it. But the full context of the quote is quite different than what they claim about what she said.

One of the pretty awesome things about this election is all of the "Reunion" specials that have been going on to raise funds for Dems.
    First it was the Princess Bride reunion (which was excellent) for WisDems.
    Then it was the Dazed and Confused reunion (I will forever love Joey Lauren Adams) for March For Science and Voto Latino in Texas.
    Now there will be a Spinal Tap reunion for PA Dems on Wednesday. I'd link it but again I don't want to run afoul of forum rules for advertising, if any. Easily found through a 5-second search.

Thank goodness for things like this going on because they're really helping me retain some positivity.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1315768958742491136

Hardly as slickly produced as some of the other ads, but Biden's digital team is doing pretty fuckin great these past few weeks.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It really isn't surprising that the video is only 43 seconds long. Just like when Republicans say that Pelosi said we have to pass the ACA to see what is in it. But the full context of the quote is quite different than what they claim about what she said.
    Which is about all we can expect from the GOP, the GOtrumP, and lying posters like @Ghostpanther. It's both sad and pathetic that this is all they have left to defend their insane felonious dear leader.

Nope.

When it comes to climate change it's literally a matter of "now or never", as pointed out countless times by scientists for the past decade now. Else you might as well do nothing at all, if you're not going to commit with grand plans. The universe doesn't care about your 'practicality' and 'what americans are comfortable with'.
    Have you ever figured out how to use google yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Hardly as slickly produced as some of the other ads, but Biden's digital team is doing pretty fuckin great these past few weeks.
    Hits the fucking nail on the head though. Hey, look @Ghostpanther. Trump just accepted blame for failing in his COVID response!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Holy hell that is fantastic. And even better, the dipshit Trumpkins won't understand they are getting made fun of regarding their own illustrious video editing.

Nope.

When it comes to climate change it's literally a matter of "now or never", as pointed out countless times by scientists for the past decade now. Else you might as well not even bother, if you're not willing to commit with grand plans. The universe doesn't care about your 'practicality' and 'what americans are comfortable with'.
    So take your pick:

The guy that will move us towards a greener future and closer towards the Green New Deal but has to compromise to get elected.

The guy who will continue massive environmental deregulation and doesn't believe in scientists, hastening the point of no return even more.

Those are your options. You do not get a, "Conscientious Objector" choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to climate change it's literally a matter of "now or never", as pointed out countless times by scientists for the past decade now. Else you might as well not even bother, if you're not willing to commit with grand plans. The universe doesn't care about your 'practicality' and 'what americans are comfortable with'.
    First of all, called it:

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why does it mater, when regardless of what posted, you will call it lip service?
    Second, how is that an argument against Biden?

Third, you are from Brussels, so...

Fracking Brussels: A who's who of the shale gas lobby
    https://www.foeeurope.org/fracking-b...s-lobby-240714

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I choose the third option:

3. Not voting and with it not encouraging the Democratic Party on it's stubborn idiotic path down the (struggling) ideology of neoliberalism to which it clings with dear life. Also they're a bunch of cunts that always make great promises when it comes to progressive plans, but in the end do as much effort into accomplishing them as the GOP twats would've had.

I'd rather see Satan become president than another Wall Street puppet.
    Ah nice to see you decided not to go to prison so you could come and vote for Trump illegally, or maybe you are lying right now. Hard to keep up since it's all you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Democratic Party on it's stubborn idiotic path down the (struggling) ideology of neoliberalism to which it clings with dear life. Also they're a bunch of cunts that always make great promises when it comes to progressive plans, but in the end do as much effort into accomplishing them as the GOP twats would've had.
    Is that what you did in Brussels? How did that work out?

I'd rather see Satan become president than another Wall Street puppet. (Even if Daddy Chomsky disagrees.)
    How about both? You think Trump isn’t about Wallstreet? You think Trump isn’t a wallstreet puppet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Ah nice to see you decided not to go to prison so you could come and vote for Trump illegally, or maybe you are lying right now. Hard to keep up since it's all you do.
    It’s like a Marxist who thinks Trump is on the side of the proletariat... /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bernie Sanders:
    If they don’t care what Chompski is saying... If they don’t care what Bernie is saying... nothing you will say will change their minds. This is ego driven...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Hits the fucking nail on the head though. Hey, look @Ghostpanther. Trump just accepted blame for failing in his COVID response!
    The best part of these types of ads is: when Trump first had the virus, Biden/Harris used that time to push some positive ads, and combined with Harris's great performance at the Vice Presidential debate, established themselves as not just decent but indeed good choices for President and Vice President. This makes these awesome attack ads that much more effective.

3. Not voting and with it not encouraging the Democratic Party on it's stubborn idiotic path down the (struggling) ideology of neoliberalism to which it clings with dear life. Also they're a bunch of cunts that always make great promises when it comes to progressive plans, but in the end do as much effort into accomplishing them as the GOP twats would've had.

I'd rather see Satan become president than another Wall Street puppet. (Even if Daddy Chomsky disagrees.)
    You dont have a third option, troll.

You have 2 viable ones. Choose
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

You don't choose any option, you are not even an American, and cannot vote.

Also, we already know you are an admitted Trump supporter.