Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    -WoW's artstyle is ugly as fuck (with some exceptions, not talking about environments)
    -Warcraft's lore has been irreparably ruined from the very start of WoW, i.e. by forcing Undead and Nelves into Horde and Alliance, respectively.
    -WoW's combat is a mindnumbingly boring and dull, which brings me to
    -I don't care for raids which are 80% clearing pointless trash mobs, at least dungeons are reasonably sized.
    -Best part of WoW experience is exploring the world and questing with other people, and professions/AH
    Last edited by bagina; 2020-10-13 at 10:08 AM.

Why are we forbidden from imbuing both main-hand and off-hand weapons with windfury? Lava Lash should be removed from the game to fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Now I wonder what exactly are you doing in WoW since it sounds like you like nothing in this game
    Well I don't play the game anymore, I just talk about lore.

I didn't like MoP, mostly because playable joke race: Pandarens(even Blizz did treat them as a joke, their language is just "omnom nom nomnom") and fake asian-theme that felt too forced.

Survival hunter is a fun specc

Elves are for boring people.
    The reimplementation of 2H Frost & 1H Fury is a total waste of development resources. Impossible to balance, but a lot of time will be wasted trying. Should've just been a transmog option (if that).
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-10-13 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    +10 to this one. Level 200 IQ post right there.

- - - Updated - - -

99% of the people playing the game are casuals, so they bring in a lot of money.
    My point was there's a whole other level much lower than casuals right now. You know, the same kind of people slow in the head enough to think there's nothing wrong with BFA.

I'd say I'm casual and I have a million problems with the game ATM and none of it has to do with anything being too hard. In fact, I feel it's healthy for the game to have things that are too hard/time consuming for others to do.

Edit: Just realized your reply to my post was in tangent with your previous reply. Truly a 200IQ move tbh, very nice.

M+ is terrible for the game. It is forced on people that just enjoyed raiding. Now raid leaders want you to keep doing M+ between raids to gear up, especially during a new "season"/raid tier. It's a D3 cloned system that don't belong in the game and has spawned a RIO community that I am definatly not a fan of. I also don't understand how anyone thinks it's fun to watch "M+ races" on Blizzards twitch channel.

LFR is a plague to this game that dumbs down the player base. I see LFR as the Orb of Confusion from Spongebob; people queue up and upon entering their intelligence is quickly chipped away at, to the point where many groups might see a success rate similar to a group of trained monkeys put into the same situation.

Clearly and obviously bring 10 man raiding back.
    20 man is so boring
    Atleast have people be able to play 10 man mythic raiding.

And while were at it, remove loot from mythic +. Let it be a place of cosmetics, mounts, tittles. Not a gearing place.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    M+ is terrible for the game. It is forced on people that just enjoyed raiding. Now raid leaders want you to keep doing M+ between raids to gear up, especially during a new "season"/raid tier. It's a D3 cloned system that don't belong in the game and has spawned a RIO community that I am definatly not a fan of. I also don't understand how anyone thinks it's fun to watch "M+ races" on Blizzards twitch channel.
    I love M+ and the MDI. My guild leaders don’t enjoy M+ much so they don’t force it on anyone. It’s just about finding the right guild. If you don’t want to do M+ then you shouldn’t. Raids still drop the same gear as before so gearing through M+ shouldn’t be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    OT: The game is fine, too many people have gotten caught up in the "I'm offended" culture and go looking for things to be angry about.
    Sorry but you dont get to dictate peoples opinions about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Packmule View Post
    Clearly and obviously bring 10 man raiding back.
    20 man is so boring
    Atleast have people be able to play 10 man mythic raiding.

And while were at it, remove loot from mythic +. Let it be a place of cosmetics, mounts, tittles. Not a gearing place.
    I love raiding. But I know people who don’t enjoy it but who loves M+. If you removed gear from M+ then you would make the experience of those people much worse and I don’t think they deserve that. There is no need to make the experience of other people worse just to improve your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Most people who complain about "borrowed power" are just parroting something they saw a youtuber or streamer say.

"Borrowed powers" have been in every expansion, either in the form of talents or abilities that were removed with class changes going into the next expansion, or via legendary effects, set bonuses, and trinkets.

People hate gating unless you call it attunement or the Gates of AQ in which case they love it.
    Sure, theres always been something unique for each xpac. But theres a limit to all of this. Right now we have legendaries, trinkets, azerite bonuses, corruption++. It used to be so you could atleast play your class at a decent lvl without having a certain trinket that make or break your class. In the past two xpacs you had to grind for alot of useless stuff, just so your class is playable and somewhat viable. Thats what I dislike.

People who didnt like MoP because of pandarens are childish edgelords.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    People who didnt like MoP because of pandarens are childish edgelords.
    People who judge other people based on their opinions about pandarens are childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    People who judge other people based on their opinions about pandarens are childish.
    True, i loved Bfa simply because it was better then legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Oh so you're one of those then, well then I think you're childish if thats why you disliked MoP.

We have a game with space cows and cute little gnomes and bulls as playable races, and its all cool and well.

But a panda? Oh no thats too childish for my tastes, he said while waltzing away with his cow plucking flowers.

Come on man.

Despite all the hassles and the systems, the game is still fun and brings joy

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Playing the game with the Music off is like watching a film without the soundtrack. It diminishes the intended user experience and should not be done. Thus many players aren't getting the beauty out of WoW, just the phat numbers.
    I agree with this opinion, but I still turn the music off a lot of the time, especially outside new expansions, for two reasons - firstly, it gets really old at times, especially if you keep hearing the same theme because you keep going somewhere (they need to consider multiple themes for frequently-visited areas). Secondly, sometimes it needs to be off for voice-chat, listening to the radio, or w/e.

My personal ones:

1) Dailies were a fucking mistake. WQs are a hell of a lot better but still not flexible enough.

2) Pet battles are fucking terrible on a bunch of levels, and have received too much attention, if anything.

3) Most WoW holidays are annoying rather than fun, particularly as Blizzard is both over-cautious with buffs/rewards from them, and makes you want to checkbox a bunch of achievements (which I almost want to get so I can forget about them forever, which is not a good reason to get achievements).

4) The Old Gods are a yawn, and way played-out. Yogg was okay, but that's it.

5) M+ is a GREAT idea but the timers being done the way they are means it's GOGOGOGOGO content.

6) All GOGOGOGOGO content sucks balls, no exceptions.

7) Horde vs. Alliance is some passe bullshit that needs to be done with. There are a million ways to do PvP without it.

8) Rated BGs suck and ruined a perfectly fun subsystem of the game.

9) BGs were a mistake. WoW should have stuck with the idea of going with world-PvP as the focus (as is clearly the case in the original WoW manual). Tom Chilton needed his eSports though.

10) Arenas are an okay idea, but have never actually been fun, and are over-rewarded relative to other PvP.

11) Hard-locking the number of people on a raid/instance was dumb from day 1 of WoW. Just do a fixed amount of loot and let people bring more people if they want! It worked for other games. (This is an outdated issue, largely solved by flex raids, I note.)

12) Almost all Tom Chilton's ideas are bad ideas.

13) As @Hitei said, BfA's writing, certainly on an individual storyline/dialogue level, is the best WoW has ever seen, and not by a small margin.

14) Elitism is a disease which basically caused GW2's dungeons/Fractals scene to wither away to a handful of back-slappers (and gradually made GW2 seem so unfriendly at endgame that whole population declined). WoW was bizarrely largely free of this kind of elitism (or it was only temporary/minor), even in raiding, until M+. If M+ doesn't become a bit more accessible somehow in SL, and this elitist attitude declines (when over BfA, it got worse), M+ will go the same way, withering away to a small group of back-slapping, exclusionary elitists. Likewise this will poison WoW in a way it hasn't been poisoned before.

You can already see it a bit, in that in normal and heroic dungeons in BfA, people are basically acting like they're M+, trying to get people to do "skips" and similar brain-dead bullshit.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-10-13 at 11:17 AM.