Thread: Coffee talk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For those who are not fan of hot drinks, Nescafe instant coffee is pretty solid (though I fully expect coffee aficionados to certainly disagree). Buy a shaker, foam it up, and serve it cold with some ice. Quite refreshing.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinstripe View Post
    Coffee with chocolate milk? Interesting, suppose its not too far off a Mocha. What do you brew it with? I use https://ravecoffee.co.uk/ at the moment with 2 bags still left to use but might try an import of Folgers to see what's good the other side of the pond. Only if it can be used with my aeropress though, which I can't see any reason why it wouldnt work. Think I'll pass on the chocolate milk though when I drink 8 cups a day haha

- - - Updated - - -

In a cheap Mr. Coffee brand 4 cup coffee maker. I make about 3 cups at once, which fits in my large mug.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Kicking Horse 454 Horse Power Beans
    French Press
    1.5 L a day
    Black

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't think coffee. Or tea.
    I appear to prefer South American coffee beans, usually made with a French press.

Not a fan of coffee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Not a fan of coffee.
    Not even In your curry?
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Been meaning to try this;

I drink Creamer/Sugar with a splash of coffee...once a day....in a cup that a baby elephant could drown in.

that's not bad and all right?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    wtf... why would you mix coffee and curry?
    Cus it adds a subtle bitterness to the curry, duh.
    Driving on Sunshine.

if you are loading on that much coffee you just need to cut the bullshit and get a coke habit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    why would you want bittnerness to curry...
    Because the best foods include like all 5 tastes. You want all of them. Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami. Spicy too, but it's not a taste.
    Driving on Sunshine.

My day starts with coffee and doing daily tasks without coffee seem impossible for me.

I usually drink three cups of coffee a day, without sugar! But there must be candy)

French press because I like strong coffee but refuse to shell out for an espresso machine (I'd need something industrial grade to want to switch to espresso style drinks, as I've tried even $300 espresso machines and find they suck compared to what I used when I was a barista in college for a summer). Light cream and a single pack of sweetener to 16oz is my go-to mix.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't need stimulants to get through life. No coffee, tea or caffeinated sodas.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    I don't need stimulants to get through life. No coffee, tea or caffeinated sodas.
    Only water?Mineral water.

I've always been wondering who the people were wasting their money on "Kicking Horse" or "Death Wish" brand names.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call it The Heart Attack. About 25-30% of a large cup filled with extra strong instant coffee covered with two full large spoons of sugar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    if you are loading on that much coffee you just need to cut the bullshit and get a coke habit
    Its cheaper than doing coke but I agree. If there wouldn't be any stigma and laws against it, most coffee drinkers would be doing coke everyday.

I like Death Wish, but lately I've been trying out some coffees from Black Rifle Coffee Company. I really like their social media presence and stances, and their coffee's pretty good too.

I also have Laughing Man Coffee's Dukale's Blend on hand as well, that's been my long-term staple.

5+ Year Old Account
    l don't know how someone can consume 8-9 cups of coffee daily. It sounds so disgustingly excessive! Not meaning offense, just talking from my perspective.
    But l drink 1 cup of coffee daily and on some days two but it's fairly rare. I use Lavazza Coffee beans in my Delonghi coffee machine.