New Computer build

I live in Japan and ordering stuff from internet is out of option for me. It is technically possible but I think I would die with stress waiting for the parts. However I found a nice shop here where I can buy stuff directly. They have many parts in their store. I could find all the parts below.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rLFYJf
    I used pcpartpicker to build an almost same one. I am not sure about the case.
    My budget is 200000 yen which is around 1900dollars I guess.
    the computer;

1) must have rtx 3080 for sure.
    2) cannot exceed 1900 dollars for sure.
    3) Motherboard has to have a built in wifi.
    4) I do not need any kind of rgb stuff. Cannot pay for that.

I am mainly worried, if 850watt psu is overkill for rtx 3080? is 750w is enough?
    And is there a better motherboard?

I have been using intel i7 6700 for 3 years now and I am really happy with its speed. So I already think this new cpu is more than enough for me.
    However, I would like to be able to play new games on high settings with rtx3080. how much cpu helps for frames per sec I cannot guess but let say DOOM ETERNAL as the base. will rtx 3080 and this cpu enough to run it in high settings?

Monitor is this btw; oh and it is not in the budget. I will be paying it seperately.
    https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VG278QR/

I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Gref; 2020-10-12 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I live in Japan and ordering stuff from internet is out of option for me. It is technically possible but I think I would die with stress waiting for the parts. However I found a nice shop here where I can buy stuff directly. They have many parts in their store. I could find all the parts below.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rLFYJf
    It's pretty hard to tell anything without knowing how much it costs. The only thing that's out of place there is the 860 EVO. Just get SN750/SX8200 Pro/EX950 instead.

I am not sure about the case.
    It's fine but it needs 1-2 extra 120mm fans with it.

My budget is 200000 yen which is around 1900dollars I guess.
    the computer;

1) must have rtx 3080 for sure.
    2) cannot exceed 1900 dollars for sure.
    It all depends on the local prices. Pretty hard to know by looking at US prices.

3) Motherboard has to have a built in wifi.
    The board you picked is decent enough assuming the pricing is aligned the same way it is in the US, which they probably arent.

4) I do not need any kind of rgb stuff. Cannot pay for that.
    There's probably not getting away from that atm.

I am mainly worried, if 850watt psu is overkill for rtx 3080? is 750w is enough?
    No, it's not overkill.

And is there a better motherboard?
    Depends on prices and Wifi 6. The one that you picked only has Wifi 5. Assuming the US prices it's probably the best choice, but again, they're most likely different.

I have been using intel i7 6700 for 3 years now and I am really happy with its speed. So I already think this new cpu is more than enough for me.
    However, I would like to be able to play new games on high settings with rtx3080. how much cpu helps for frames per sec I cannot guess but let say DOOM ETERNAL as the base. will rtx 3080 and this cpu enough to run it in high settings?
    Depends on the game, settings and resolution. For 1080p 3080 is way overkill. For anything higher CPU is not going to matter so much, but Doom Eternal is one of the rare games that scales pretty well.

Monitor is this btw; oh and it is not in the budget. I will be paying it seperately.

I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.
    That changes stuff. If you're going to stay at 1080p then Intel/Zen 3 CPU+downgrade the GPU. 3080 is way overkill for 1080p, also that is a TN panel monitor. I would change the monitor to something with IPS panel and 1440p resolution (VG27AQ comes to mind). Probably also wait for 5600X aswell, see if that fits your budget.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I had that monitor and I had to send it back because it was so bad. Its really not a good monitor mainly due to its panel type. TN panels have pretty bad picture quality overall. I would recommend you look for a decent IPS monitor. The 165hz and 0.5 seconds reaction time are more of a gimmick anyway.
    I now have this monitor and its like 3 times as good as the asus one: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-VG271-Pb...2516907&sr=8-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Why must it have built-in wifi? That often only exists on very expensive boards with a whole lot of features you won't need. Better to get a cheaper board and buy a $10-$20 seperate usb dongle.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Better to get a cheaper board and buy a $10-$20 seperate usb dongle.
    No it's not lol. Built-in Wifi is always going to be cheaper and MUCH better in quality.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

@Thunderball @Exkrementor
    Thank you so much for responses. I had no idea about SSDs. I remember seeing it somewhere or from someone and just thought it should be good enough with my budget. I decided on ADATA sx8200pro 1tb for SSD. Thank you.

Case fans are also noted.

as for monitor, while looking for your suggestions, I also stumbled on LG 24UD58-B and it is just 30000 yen. like 6000 yen cheaper then the acer vg271pb and almost 20000 cheaper than asus vg27aq. those are good amount of money. 20000 yen is around 190 dollars. That is a huge difference. I guess I will stick with that LG or another Asus VG259Q . They are but 30000 yen but LG has a higher res. Need to read more specifics about them I guess. Makes me wonder how.

as for monitor, while looking for your suggestions, I also stumbled on LG 24UD58-B and it is just 30000 yen. like 6000 yen cheaper then the acer vg271pb and almost 20000 cheaper than asus vg27aq. those are good amount of money. 20000 yen is around 190 dollars. That is a huge difference. I guess I will stick with that LG or another Asus VG259Q . They are but 30000 yen but LG has a higher res. Need to read more specifics about them I guess. Makes me wonder how.
    Monitor is one of those things you just better choose in person. If you're looking for some reviews or tech information tftcentral.co.uk and rtings.com are your friends.

@Thunderball thank you so much. That rtings.com is so easy to use. Much appreciated.