I'm a bit annoyed that they changed the box after 9 CE boxes before it. While it thankfully retains the format, it seems kinda unnecessary that they switched from the drawer style to a folding one.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I very, very vividly remember Garrison's not phasing and nobody being able to progress. There's always been some hiccup with launches, it happens.
    The garrison bug is the only one I remember happening. It also got fixed within a few hours, and players were still able to go around and level thru exploring and the bonus XP areas. A guildie and I did just that until I found out the Garrison bug was fixed.
    Other than that, from what I remember, there weren’t really any bugs that threw that big of a hiccup into people’s leveling experience. Mind you, I’ve only been around for the launch of xpacs since Cata, so anything before that I have no idea as I started early WotLK (Naxx was still being raided).

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    The garrison bug is the only one I remember happening. It also got fixed within a few hours, and players were still able to go around and level thru exploring and the bonus XP areas. A guildie and I did just that until I found out the Garrison bug was fixed.
    Other than that, from what I remember, there weren’t really any bugs that threw that big of a hiccup into people’s leveling experience. Mind you, I’ve only been around for the launch of xpacs since Cata, so anything before that I have no idea as I started early WotLK (Naxx was still being raided).
    While I don't think it took too long to fix, there was a major chokepoint Alliance-side for MoP where you had to shoot some barrels from a gyrocopter to destroy two Horde boats.

Only one person could and the boat would take like a minute to respawn the barrels.

It resulted in this:

People got stuck there for a good while.

I believe the Horde had an issue with the Loremaster Cho quest but that may've been in beta. I just remember reading how people had to line up and do it one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Anyone else think Shadowlands has the best Collector's Edition box out of all of them?
    It better have cause the price went up with 40 Euro compared to the BFA one and with 50 Euro compared to the Legion one.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boy I wish the servers were up. I need something to do while standing in front of a housing plot in FF14.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The garrison instancing bug lasted for more than a few hours it was a day or two before it was safe to go into the garrison. Off hours it was doable but prime time the griffon jam would happen again.

It was still a progression-breaking bug, which was my point. There's always been something every launch that goes womp-womp.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Boy I wish the servers were up. I need something to do while standing in front of a housing plot in FF14.
    Are you waiting for the plot to expire?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

this whole thread is so glitchy rn

edit: I think my post fixed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

Wasnt glitchy for me, though it was incredible glitchy earlier today.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

yeah i guess it got overloaded with pre patch hype

Anyone know the name of the Horde vendor that sells the PvP/Warfront sets in 9.0? I want to park my Warrior next to the vendor for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Anyone know the name of the Horde vendor that sells the PvP/Warfront sets in 9.0? I want to park my Warrior next to the vendor for tomorrow.
    I cant answer this for you. But I want to follow for an answer as well.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    It's the same dude who also sells the essences iirc

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are you waiting for the plot to expire?
    Yup. I'm the only one at this one so as long as it opens here before work I'm golden.

But it's also boring as sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

You saved us again?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Just got extended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to have our first 24 hour maintenance in IDK how many years?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Are we going to have our first 24 hour maintenance in IDK how many years?
    Who knows.
    So long as it doesnt impact the EU release by much I don't really mind. I just want to be able to go to bed and wake up with new stuff to do.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Just got extended.
    Probably just being safe tbh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi