Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why would you want to downgrade so drastically? Besides, we already had Garrosh. Took long enough to get him killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    You revived a thread that has been dead for almost a year, for this? Seriously?
    I like to think of people that Necro threads as coma victims that just woke up

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrothForMyPeople View Post
    Actually the Warhammer Orcs do exist in WoW - the Dire Orcs.
    They have short legs, square torso, animal face and they're highly aggressive.
    Are you also implying that Orks are stupid? Because if you are, you have another thing coming.

Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

No way we the Horde is already whatever . They change Warchief every 2 years

7+ Year Old Account
    That would make them good and we can't have good things in wow lore anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You want a Orc race that reproduces with spores at a insane rate?
    "Warlock magic accelerated aging."

Warcraft's orcs are different, that is one of their main features - they are not bloodthirsty by default (well, lately lore has failed with that). We have enough fantasy worlds with evil savage orcs, do we really need another one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    You revived a thread that has been dead for almost a year, for this? Seriously?
    What's wrong in necroing? Would be better if I created one more thread with the same theme?

Quote Originally Posted by BrothForMyPeople View Post
    What's wrong in necroing?
    If you had anything substantial to add to the discussion it would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Warcraft's orcs are different, that is one of their main features - they are not bloodthirsty by default (well, lately lore has failed with that). We have enough fantasy worlds with evil savage orcs, do we really need another one?
    WH40k Orks aren't evil, they were created specifically to do what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingWarrior View Post
    I just want to see an orc wave choppas around, roar "WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!", act like a brutal but kunnin/kunnin but brutal git, and never run out of DAKKA.

Could be an amazing comic relief dude.

#GorkNMorkForWarchief2020
    Please no, keep that crap out of Warcraft for god's sake.
    Warhammer is just a web of stale memes, originals to be sure, but oh so terrible...
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

GW Orcs (and Orks) have always been a different kind of evil than the malicious Chaos Gods of the same setting, but a group of beings that basically live to kill, maim, pillage and wage war for no other reason than that they think it's the greatest thing ever is...still evil.

It's funny how the "chaos gods" are these long time plotters and planners who want to Take Over the World, while orcs/orks are the actual quintessential chaotic beings - they move about creating chaos, anarchy and warfare for basically no reason.

WoW orcs started out as a similar thing, but over time they've developed that aspect to be a demonic corruption of a society that was mired in the "honorable warrior" trap (war is not honorable), and blizz have been telling the story of how the orcs as a group try to move past that.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    From a human perspective they are (I knew someone would say this). You are a food and object for amusement to them, the rest of time they are here to fight you for the sake of fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

That's going in my book of grudges.

didn't the demon enraged orcs more or less act like a waaaagh?
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2020-10-14 at 01:52 PM.

I wish they would but any race that becomes playable by characters is doomed to become some dull washed out version of humanity.

Even the forsaken got beat by the boring stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    would like some of the WH 40 k orc weapons to make its way to azeroth sick of 2 handed christmas trees and lamps

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Don't confuse orks with such complicated concepts as "good", "evil", "don't hit that guy" or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Don't confuse orks with such complicated concepts as "good", "evil", "don't hit that guy" or similar.
    Hey, they are the most succesful society in the galaxy.

3+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a bit of WAAAAAAGH in WoW, if they had a clever method of implementation and it was relegated to NPCs only. Perhaps a Peon uprising questline in Durotar or the Barrens, in which they enslave Bilgewater Goblins to build their stronghold and war machines in an attempt to take over. Could be cool and chalk full of references!