Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    This is literally nonsense. If you believe it, you have no idea what 99% of WoW players are like.
    Actually 99% of WoW players do know how things work., It's the 1% that don't and then loudly whine about it on the forums. This forum is exhibit A. You ahve on person complaining and everyone else telling him he is wrong and this is how pre-expansion patches have always worked.

This is literally nonsense. If you believe it, you have no idea what 99% of WoW players are like.
    Just because a certain portion of playerbase has a single digit IQ, doesn't mean that 99% WoW players do. Patches have been going out tuesday for US, wednseday for EU since WoW came out. It's only expansions that have global, simultaneous launch. Patches never did, not once. If you still don't know that, then you are either a new player, or a braindead one. And I don't even mean it as an insult, more a statement of fact. As simple as that.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Is this your first patch mate?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlex View Post
    Is this your first patch mate?
    No, but it may be your first encounter with WoW players, to judge from your 5 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's absolutely bad info, don't talk nonsense.

Blizzard put out tons of info on the pre-patch and it all says that it's coming out on the 13th. It should say "13th NA, 14th EU".

This is the sort of thing where, if someone at my firm did this, there'd have to be a meeting about why we communicated with clients so badly, even if it was "known" by experienced clients that the date in our PR stuff was bollocks. It's not like it would have been difficult for Blizzard to have actually communicated the info.
    Maybe you should read the EU posts and not the US posts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Maybe you should read the EU posts and not the US posts.
    Grats for saying what I said last page

I've worked out what the issue was - for some reason I got linked to the US page (forget whether it was by the beta launcher or an email). I guess I'll double-check the URL next time Blizzard sends me somewhere (not the first time, either - just recently they had a link to the shop in some EU-specific post, and the link was to the US shop).

welp still down, someone was saying they won't be up for another 3 hours

They said 3PM pacific, so that's really the earliest you can expect it. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't up until much later than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    They said 3PM pacific, so that's really the earliest you can expect it. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't up until much later than that.
    Delayed a hour to 4pm now. There was additional 2 gig download as well
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Delayed a hour to 4pm now. There was additional 2 gig download as well
    snuck the extra hour in there like no one would notice.

oh just watch it will be extended again, I say they will be back about 7pm PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    I was gonna say 9 est.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    And you would be wrong. Realms are up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doommann View Post
    I was gonna say 9 est.
    Nope. THe official time is 3:30 PDT. Up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    welp still down, someone was saying they won't be up for another 3 hours
    They are up now. They got that one wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    The realms appear to be up on the Realm Status page, can't get past 'Retrieving realm list' here. Was getting disconnected after a short while, now I'm getting an Unable to Connect error. I'm guessing the servers are getting thrashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    The realms appear to be up on the Realm Status page, can't get past 'Retrieving realm list' here.
    That's what i'm getting as well.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    The realms appear to be up on the Realm Status page, can't get past 'Retrieving realm list' here. Was getting disconnected after a short while, now I'm getting an Unable to Connect error. I'm guessing the servers are getting thrashed.
    Yep. I am in the game right now with a lot of others and I can see that everyone trying to get in at the same time is the issue right now.

Been trying for 10 mins now. All I get is Retrieving Realm List before it boots me. I hope this isn't some asshole DDoSing the servers again.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    Been trying for 10 mins now. All I get is Retrieving Realm List before it boots me. I hope this isn't some asshole DDoSing the servers again.
    It's morte like you have 1,000's of people trying to log in at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    Well, a massive influx of players is essentially a DDoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else stuck on retrieving realm list for 15mins?