Waiting for Twitter to blow up just isn't the same as sitting on the sidewalk outside of a Gamestop in the rain for several hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It's the same dude who also sells the essences iirc
    Ahh, okay. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it will go better on the European side

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope it will go better on the European side
    It always does

15+ Year Old Account
    I know nothing about Shadowlands and I can't wait on it.

I know nothing about the new leveling zones, I have not played the beta, I know nothing about the Shadowland zones. Nothing about the lore.
    It will be fun to jump in and experience everything without being spoiled before.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It always does
    I have to wonder about that. They also did take like 3 attempts when connecting Blackhand and with them supposedly slowly dismantling their EU presence it's just a question of how much longer. They also already reserved 7.00 - 15:00 for it, that is pretty much a whole work day.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-10-13 at 10:33 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I know nothing about Shadowlands and I can't wait on it.

I know nothing about the new leveling zones, I have not played the beta, I know nothing about the Shadowland zones. Nothing about the lore.
    It will be fun to jump in and experience everything without being spoiled before.
    I envy you but at the same time I know I wouldnt be able to hold so many months without checking news and spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Waiting for Twitter to blow up just isn't the same as sitting on the sidewalk outside of a Gamestop in the rain for several hours.
    You realize this is just the pre-patch right?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Servers are up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yup. I'm the only one at this one so as long as it opens here before work I'm golden.

But it's also boring as sin.
    I envy you, I had to give up on it. I just make some stuff occasionally for a guild I know that won't kick me out for a while, because despite paying for it all year round I tend to lapse 2 or 3 months at a time because I don't have the rigid social structures over there that expect me to be there on wednesdays to raid of m+. Though I still need to man up sooner or later and at least do it a bit for the farming stuff - I still haven't colored/pimped my choco, which kinda pisses me off whenever I see it.

Login errors. Ah how I love Prepatch day. The world is healing

I cant begin to explain how hype that cinematic just made me

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    SPOILERS

Whelp, there are your rumblings Gifdwarf
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

That new Hyjal definitely looks like a revamped Zone to me.

It is so polished yet so underwhelming, i expected more but i guess it can't be too long.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    It is so polished yet so underwhelming, i expected more but i guess it can't be too long.
    I think it tied up the "how did sylvanas kidnap everyone" question nicely and gave us a peek on some new things (hyjal). I'm still patiently waiting for the Jailer cinematic to pop up as well though

We didn't get to see Thrall, Baine and Jaina get yoinked in that one and there was more than one cinematic that showed up in the encrypted data so assuming we'll get atleast a Horde version with Thrall being yoinked and then there's the completely separate one with Nathanos and Tyrande which I'm guessing we won't see till the actual quests come out but who knows, wasn't expecting this one to be in yet either.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    My guess there's still a hi-def cinematic yet to be released.
    - Dare not to sleep -