3+ Year Old Account
    I know this is probably going to be a really dumb question, but can you solo BoD Normal?

(Or will you be able to at lvl 60?)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-10-14 at 01:11 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    She literally has a couple dozen dark rangers left after the events in orgrimmar, you know the ones that pride themsleves on being stealthy hunters.
    Doesn't mean they are never undetected and well the mawsworn are not expected since...well they come from the Shadowlands and well all of this is not exactly known stuff. the Sky turning Fel green most azerothians are gonna think "Demons!" Shadowland beings are not exactly gonna be recognized so the element of surprise works. Again being caught by surprise doesn't mean they are automatically weak. Even Sylvanas got shot by a regular normal person. Its not binary
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How do you think dead people somehow disguising themselves, getting to the king's food to poison it, and then taking the king from the fucking indoor keep surrounded by guards is more believable than two forsworn dropping out of the sky and yanking him off? Jesus, you people complain about Blizzard's poor writing and then come up with shit 20 times worse.
    It's astonishing isn't it?

I'm always reminded of Homer Simpson designing the car when people come up with "improvements" to Blizzard's plots.

Apparently if you change gender and cast Mirror Images you summon drag queen versions of yourself. Bug or feature? Lol

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL oh I think that will not go well.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    She literally has a couple dozen dark rangers left after the events in orgrimmar, you know the ones that pride themsleves on being stealthy hunters.
    Oh, suddenly it all makes sense. She'll have two dark rangers sneak into Stormwind keep past SI:7 and the worgen who are very good at seeing through stealth, they'll poison Anduin's meal, he'll suddenly pass out but they won't call for anyone to cleanse him or anything, they'll just carry him off to bed without any guard, and then the dark rangers can carry his unconscious body out the window of the keep and escape into the night.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you think dead people somehow disguising themselves
    First, it don't need to be dead people, mind control exist, crazy symphatizers exist, even dead people can stay invisible to the eye.

getting to the king's food to poison it
    isn't like something we never saw before in any royal statement, poisoning the food of nobles is something we can make a relation, it don't need to be a death poison, just one to put then to a sleep that they can't wake that easy.

and then taking the king from the fucking indoor keep surrounded by guards
    Banshees entering the guards, they could pay then and even get out by magic, like the horde invade stormwind and take their prisoners, is not something impossible.

is more believable than two forsworn dropping out of the sky and yanking him off? Jesus, you people complain about Blizzard's poor writing and then come up with shit 20 times worse.
    people coming from then sky and fishing then is completely stupid, they are powerful enough to fight back, having their own protectors at hand, they are fucking powerful magic users

I mean thats the whole point of how Sylvanas did things in the past, being cunning wih strategy, but i guess a meme drop and fishing some of the most powerful mortals on azeroth is better

The time for subtlety on Sylvanas's part has been over since the Mak'gora. She strolles into Icecrown and later (in the book) thinks about how great that power is that she gets from the Jailer and that she wants more. No more stealth, she doesn't need it anymore.
    Also I don't think this is fully her anymore. She's now as far gone as Arthas was after he 'killed' his last shred of humanity and she is as much a tool as he was. Just more powerful, as long as the Jailer plays along.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    First, it don't need to be dead people, mind control exist, crazy symphatizers exist, even dead people can stay invisible to the eye.

isn't like something we never saw before in any royal statement, poisoning the food of nobles is something we can make a relation, it don't need to be a death poison, just one to put then to a sleep that they can't wake that easy.

Banshees entering the guards, they could pay then and even get out by magic, like the horde invade stormwind and take their prisoners, is not something impossible.

people coming from then sky and fishing then is completely stupid, they are powerful enough to fight back, having their own protectors at hand, they are fucking powerful magic users

I mean thats the whole point of how Sylvanas did things in the past, being cunning wih strategy, but i guess a meme drop and fishing some of the most powerful mortals on azeroth is better
    "They are powerful enough to fight back and magic users, but trust me, it makes more sense for Sylvanas to mind control some random person, that person to get to the king's food, the powerful magic using king to not notice it's poisoned or cleanse himself despite being one of the best fucking priests on the planet, and then this mind controlled person casually carrying him off into the night!"

Okay. I look forward to your next instance of quality writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The time for subtlety on Sylvanas's part has been over since the Mak'gora. She strolles into Icecrown and later (in the book) thinks about how great that power is that she gets from the Jailer and that she wants more. No more stealth, she doesn't need it anymore.
    Also I don't think this is fully her anymore. She's now as far gone as Arthas was after he 'killed' his last shred of humanity and she is as much a tool as he was. Just more powerful, as long as the Jailer plays along.
    That "Death claims us all" quote is going to bite her in the undead ass....very quickly.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay. I look forward to your next instance of quality writing.
    i mean, if you can't see how a subtle operation, that has show to work many times before in other media, is better than just fishing powerful people out of the sky and they and everyone around just crying out of the sky doing nothing , that is up to you buddy.

Isn't like by a book we got recently both cities were full of spies, showing they could pull of, but sure, an operation of a subtle poison, to just put people in a more deep sleep(regardless of we having poison to do any kind of shit like the plot-conveinent fel poison) is out of hand

i mean, if it was at least 20 of those fuckers and they battle they way trough brute force and beat the leaders i would agree, but like this is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That "Death claims us all" quote is going to bite her in the undead ass....very quickly.
    Yea, I think so too. Bwonsamdi's words about these kinds of superpowers being taken away as easy as they're given (in Shadows Rising, while talking to Nathanos, warning him) was kiiiind of a foreshadowing too I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the chains of plot convenience then, like that super special fel poison capable of negating troll regeneration
    I mean considering we've seen how powerful the magic chains were with the Bolvar cinematic it's not some huge surprise that Anduin couldn't fight back. It highlights how powerful the creatures in the Maw are as well. I know you have to hate Blizzard and Sylvanas wherever you get a chance but I mean I see no problem with the explanation here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I mean considering we've seen how powerful the magic chains were with the Bolvar cinematic it's not some huge surprise that Anduin couldn't fight back. It highlights how powerful the creatures in the Maw are as well. I know you have to hate Blizzard and Sylvanas wherever you get a chance but I mean I see no problem with the explanation here.
    funny you to mention that when that alone is a huge plot convenience thing, it also got tons of arrows buried deep on him and chained to the ground to do something, he even broke some, but just fishing Anduin and the others without a fight, that much easy, is lame

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It was still a progression-breaking bug, which was my point. There's always been something every launch that goes womp-womp.
    Oh, for sure. I was just bringing up that’s the only one I remember that completely stopped the questing experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    The garrison instancing bug lasted for more than a few hours it was a day or two before it was safe to go into the garrison. Off hours it was doable but prime time the griffon jam would happen again.
    I think the issue is there were multiple bugs with it. The specific one I remember was the issue that it wouldn’t build when using the telescope. That got fixed in a few hours if I remember correctly. Or maybe it took longer and I just remember it not being as long since I was hanging out with a guildie still going around exploring and doing the bonus areas.
    Then it had further issues where some people got locked in/out of it depending on if they logged in/out while there.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2020-10-14 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Oh, for sure. I was just bringing up that’s the only one I remember that completely stopped the questing experience.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the issue is there were multiple bugs with it. The specific one I remember was the issue that it wouldn’t build when using the telescope. That got fixed in a few hours if I remember correctly. Or maybe it took longer and I just remember it not being as long since I was hanging out with a guildie still going around exploring and doing the bonus areas.
    Then it had further issues where some people got locked in/out of it depending on if they logged in/out while there.
    The worst bug was the instances of garrisons crushed the instance server so if you tried to do a flight path to your garrison when it happened you were just stuck unable to do anything. If you went on foot it would bounce you and you could at least still quest but the griffons were a really nasty trap for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    And considering how much powerful magic there is. If the maw was an arcane source they might have hit him with a teleport.

I swear do these ppl read any stories? Fantasy and non fiction are full of powerful things that get brought down through guile. I think one japanese feudal lord died when he was stabbed in the ass by a ninja in the toilet. Hitler took over europe but was brought down by a few ozs of lead and a bad day
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Oh, suddenly it all makes sense. She'll have two dark rangers sneak into Stormwind keep past SI:7 and the worgen who are very good at seeing through stealth, they'll poison Anduin's meal, he'll suddenly pass out but they won't call for anyone to cleanse him or anything, they'll just carry him off to bed without any guard, and then the dark rangers can carry his unconscious body out the window of the keep and escape into the night.
    Well I walzed right into the stockades as a class in full plate gear and extracted some high security targets while casually burning down half of stormwind on my way out. Get over yourself, it's not like something similar hasn't happened before. It's also not like they couldn't have used some of her magic to make it happen, I'll remind you of the portal + meat hook out of nowhere that grabbed Koltira. Anduin is hardly the only person that was grabbed this way either as the cinematic implies, there is also Thrall, Baine, Jaina and the failed attempt at Tyrande. They certainly could have at least implied different ways he was taken or take a note from the very novel that released as the intro to SL, where Anduin regularily sneaks out of stormwind disguised - without guards - to mingle with the commoners. You know they could tie it back to him being foolish and getting ambushed during one of his soirée in town. There are dozens of ways that are less laughable than drive-by-death-chaining.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

On watching the Cinematic trailer again I really noticed how they emphasized Sylvanas saying that they wanted to set everyone free. Given how far Blizzard has gone in trying to convince the playerbase she is evil, coupled with the backlash from Grommash's quick turn in WoD, I wonder if her saying that she intends to set everyone free was meant as an in-joke at Grommash saying that Draenor is free.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I couldnt wait, had to watch the cinematic while the EU servers were down.

Man, that Anduin kindapping was pretty silly. I guess mostly because of Genn being there and his almost cartoonish "SYLVANAAAAAAAS!!!!".
    Might have been better to leave the actual pivotal moment of kidnapping more vague. Maybe cut away when Anduin draws his sword and then afterwards cut to Genn on the ground. Doing similar things for the other leaders where we can see there was at least some resistance might help. Daylight kindapping does happen, but it still doesnt make it look any less silly when the Val'kyrs do a snatch-and-grab and Genn is so flummoxed he just stands there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The time for subtlety being over shouldnt really equate to daylkight kidnapping being that painless though. At least show some signs of resistance, guards on the floor, signs of battle, anything to imply that the faction leaders and the people around them did something other than just stand there bewildered as they get kindapped.

As I said above, it is not that this kind of stuff doesnt happen. It's just that this kind of stuff doesnt feel that epic.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Something else: The old 110 bosst is indeed 48 now. They could have really just topped off those 2 levels, feels kinda silly to have to do them. EU Servers are up BTW .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.