Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So I have a question.

How does Gen know Sylvanas was behind it when it was a surprise attack? Or does he blame everything on her even when he stubs his toe? I mean he's right but he shouldn't know this.
    He’s a broken record. Anything bad happens he blames Sylvanas. That stated, he actually has a reason to suspect her as 2 brings that resemble the dark Valkyr flew in and grabbed him.

Fact that Genn just stood there and zoned out and realized "oh shit Anduin is gone. I could have done something but nah"
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2020-10-14 at 04:25 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't listed in the article, but just to make sure people are aware this cinematic was datamined and is not currently accessible yet in-game. It will be part of the Shadowlands pre-event questline whenever that goes live.

Wait, all of them got kidnapped? They only showed one.

What a poor way to tell an event.

Grabbed herself a little toy to play with it seems.

This trailer made me genuinely laugh, good job blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Fact that Genn just stood there and zoned out and realized "oh shit Anduin is gone. I could have done something but nah"
    i mean it happened pretty quick, and hes a pure melee guy, what could he have done?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean it happened pretty quick, and hes a pure melee guy, what could he have done?
    Scream more dramatically, in the hopes of riling up emotions in the audience. :P

You'd think these guys might have a bit more security. Aren't the skies of all capital cities patrolled by windriders/gryphon riders?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I still remember when Blizz said "nah, we got something super special for sylvannas, we´re not gonna turn her into Garrosh 2.0"

Let’s be honest - he’s happy cuz he’s like “now I get to be king” - his no was just to throw people off his true happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah, no idea why they showed Nazgrim and Whitemane. Okay I get whitemane given the rule 34 about here, but as for Nazgrim, I can only surmise that they still think we actually gave a toss about him back in MoP as Horde players.

Personally not a fan, not too disapointed, since I didn't expect it to be something good given we already knew the outcome, but still kinda "meh" for me. Covenient gimping of the main cast is convenient. Ironically the only one that escapes is the one who has been said to be "the most awsomest" of them all - Tyrande (at least the writing constant claims it to be so) - but who is actually the one who has shown the least as far as achievments go so far. This would have worked way better if they had actually let her AND malfurion beat Nathanos (they could have still resurrected him with bullshit maw powers, that would have even been foreshadowing! Think about that..) instead letting her pretty much achieve absolutely nothing. She didn't even sort out the traitor amonst them, they did that in a book as a present to her ..
    They both serve later as "ambassadors" of Ebon Blade in Orgrimmar (Nazgrim) and Stormwind (Whitemane). I actually quite understand why Ebon Blade sent to the Orgrimmar, since he was quite a person in the Horde when he was alive, but it does apply for Whitemane, she was not really connected to the Alliance for most of ther life. Trollbane would be more fitting choice I guess, as a former king of the Alliance kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Why Genn appears?

He will not help to rescue Anduin.
    He will not help Tyrande with her vengueance.
    He will not hunt down Sylvanas.

With all her power, why Sylvanas does not attack Genn?
    Because Genn holds so much anger toward Sylvanas that he'll be the first one to rush into her traps, she really doesn't need to assign two valkyrs to kidnap him, he will suicide himself

10+ Year Old Account
    l2divineshield..

Oh wait, he's just a wannabe paladin!

Hes a god damn werewolf and a tactician he could of figured something out.

5+ Year Old Account
    Genn is getting Baine-ified it seems rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Let’s be honest - he’s happy cuz he’s like “now I get to be king” - his no was just to throw people off his true happiness.
    except he does not, cause turylon becomes king.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    l2divineshield..

Oh wait, he's just a wannabe paladin!
    plus shattering throw is back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hes a god damn werewolf and a tactician he could of figured something out.
    Yes he could have.... activated his god hacks and flown after them.
    how does a werewolf magically make him able to catch flying targets?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    You'd think these guys might have a bit more security. Aren't the skies of all capital cities patrolled by windriders/gryphon riders?
    they are, but these guys used cloud cover to get past them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I’m confused, bolvar was telling “she is coming for them all” whilst sylvanas was breaking the helm, for who is she coming? She gonna wipe out the entire shadowlands? She gonna take al their power? What is he refering to?!

Lol. That was ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard still doesn't know how to convey a story.

It's always this myriad of one liner riddles tied to a random 5 second action scene.