Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Yeah yeah totally no faction bias here. Anduin, the leader of the Alliance, got grabbed away by 2 random npcs just like that, and Sylvanas, after all the crimes that she's committed, gets a chance to be redeemed and hailed as a heroine of Azeroth again. Yeah sure no bias here. Fuck Ion and his horde buddies and fuck the BS biased writing.
    Bias? Should we talk about how the Horde lost all warfronts, the zandalari leader, saurfang, sylvanas and nathanos went bad ... bias .. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    LMFAO Tyrande's face was priceless. And then Genn screaming. I died laughing.

Cant wait for Sylvanas redeem story come to life. She had this huuuuge secret plan all along. She just had to burn and kill alot of people first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah yeah totally no faction bias here. Anduin, the leader of the Alliance, got grabbed away by 2 random npcs just like that, and Sylvanas, after all the crimes that she's committed, gets a chance to be redeemed and hailed as a heroine of Azeroth again. Yeah sure no bias here. Fuck Ion and his horde buddies and fuck the BS biased writing.
    Ion is not part of the writing/story team...

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Cant wait for Sylvanas redeem story come to life. She had this huuuuge secret plan all along. She just had to burn and kill alot of people first.
    Reduce the population to mitigate climate change?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

The only (sad) takeaway from this is that Aggra still lives. Maybe she will end up being the weapon against the Jailer. Her monotonous voice will put him into sleep and we'll stab him to death. GO'EL could get the final stab for giggles.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Whats with Tyrande's face? Her makeup appears to be part of her skin now.
    She's raging so hard its starting to crack? Or they could be tattoos
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Errrr what now?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I literally laughed out loud. Judging from the reactions I wasn't the only one. That Genn xDDD Brilliant.

Of course, no one will be able to answer this question: Why kidnap them at all? Why not just kill them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It could be fading out of disuse. Not sure if she's caring that much about looks while on the lookout for Sylvanas.

tried new starting scenario on US till EU servers will be up - boring and way way to easy - complete dissapointment.

i bet whole leveling will be like that

that said - EU servers are up :P

nice that they used US as test and let EU had smooth prepatch launch :P
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-10-14 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malekius View Post
    It could be fading out of disuse. Not sure if she's caring that much about looks while on the lookout for Sylvanas.

WoW's textures are still stuck in 2004

Lol, if Alleria was in Stormwind at the time she would've sent that foolish little angel to the Void.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I literally laughed out loud. Judging from the reactions I wasn't the only one. That Genn xDDD Brilliant.

Of course, no one will be able to answer this question: Why kidnap them at all? Why not just kill them?
    "I wAnNa ShOw ThEm ThE fOoLiShNeSs Of LiFe WhIlE aLsO lIvInG sTiLl", I guess.

I liked it, but I wish it wasn't that easy to kidnap a highking.

I'm asking myself why she did that. I mean Sylvanas didn't kill, but abduct him. Sooo she needs his help? *still hoping for more than Garrosh 2.0*

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Bias? Should we talk about how the Horde lost all warfronts, the zandalari leader, saurfang, sylvanas and nathanos went bad ... bias .. lol
    I'd say Rastakhan dying is more of a gain for the Horde given his ineptitude

but yes, making the Horde evil again is plain Alliance bias
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I disagree. Not every humanoid with wings looks like a val'kyr. And making an assumption based on "well, they look alike" is pretty silly, in my opinion.
    Genn screaming for Sylvanas does sound a bit like other people already mentioned, him blaming literally anything on her, even if his toast lands on the buttered side.

Also, him trying to grab Anduin should have been way more prominent than one single frame. I had to rewatch this thing three times before I saw it. At the moment it looks more like he is standing there like a stump so that the plot can happen.

Not a bad cinematic overall, but far from their best.
    ... They are literally from the same place my dude...

Kyrian are literally the original val'kyr, and mawsworn are corrupt kyrian, and val'kyr we see sylvanas using at corrupt val'kyr.
    Val'kyr are literally just kyrians 2.0, made by odin using the power he gained from trading his eye with a being inside the shadowlands.

you need to learn your lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    So you just discovered that people look weird when taking snapshots during motion? Must be a big revelation for you.

I think that this cinematic is quite good, and explains some stuff happening in the beta.
    just wait till people find out about smear frames in animation.

- - - Updated - - -

this sounds like you have not played shadowlands or done any research on it.

Jaina, baine, thrall, and anduin are all stolen. not just anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Be honest, if you saw the "Important person gets dragged off by unidentified death creatures" four times over, once for each of them, you'd be complaining too...
    no we won't, at least a second or half for kidnapping Jaina or Thrall, and a split second of dead Kyrians with Night Warrior burns
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I liked it, but I wish it wasn't that easy to kidnap a highking.

I'm asking myself why she did that. I mean Sylvanas didn't kill, but abduct him. Sooo she needs his help? *still hoping for more than Garrosh 2.0*
    again, thrall, baine, jaina, and anduin are all captured and brought to the maw to be tortured and drained of anima forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

This is just what I got from the trailer and my limited knowledge of beta. During the time that our PCs and our faction leaders are in the Shadowlands, Shandris, Taelia, Mayla, Aggra and Genn will become much more prominent in the story as it develops back on Azeroth. Expect to come back to a very different Azeroth after we are done in the Shadowlands as time passes very differently between both realms.