I can see two "PH" mounts, lol good job
    What mounts? Where?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    EU servers already up

I can see two "PH" mounts, lol good job
    You really can tell that Blizzard were not completely done with all the stuff that should normally be in the game by this point. Not letting the player see the dungeon journal or transmogs from SL is really telling.

Still though, I will take a slightyl dodgy pre-patch over nothing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You really can tell that Blizzard were not completely done with all the stuff that should normally be in the game by this point. Not letting the player see the dungeon journal or transmogs from SL is really telling.

Still though, I will take a slightyl dodgy pre-patch over nothing.
    They are kinda wonky on beta as well, so it's not surprising that they haven't implemented them yet. The covenant specific stuff is also locked behind the covenant choice, so you won't see them unless you join and unlock them. Heck I'm not even sure how the travel network stuff is supposed be unlocked in the first place at least for Kyrian. Only the Night Fae have a mechanism for it yet last time I checked, with a possible Option I could seee for Venthyr.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What mounts? Where?
    Two flying Maldraxxus mounts, one has no name, at all, the other one is Gruesome Flayedwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrandes face tattoo seems to be deteriorating in the video. Is that reflected on her model in the Shadowlands beta as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is lazy, it's crazy, did you notice that all cloaks in Castle Nathria have old skins ? One is from Eternal Palace, and the other one is from MoP ... (I hope it's just "Xpac not done yet")

Edit : in dungeons too, I can even see some Draenor crossbows...
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-10-14 at 08:03 AM.

Blizzard is lazy, it's crazy, did you notice that all cloaks in Castle Nathria have old skins ? One is from Eternal Palace, and the other one is from MoP ... (I hope it's just "Xpac not done yet")

Edit : in dungeons too, I can even see some Draenor crossbows...
    Wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened honestly. All the cloaks in Tomb of Sargeras were reused.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just reused actually, they did not change across the difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well I walzed right into the stockades as a class in full plate gear and extracted some high security targets while casually burning down half of stormwind on my way out. Get over yourself, it's not like something similar hasn't happened before. It's also not like they couldn't have used some of her magic to make it happen, I'll remind you of the portal + meat hook out of nowhere that grabbed Koltira. Anduin is hardly the only person that was grabbed this way either as the cinematic implies, there is also Thrall, Baine, Jaina and the failed attempt at Tyrande. They certainly could have at least implied different ways he was taken or take a note from the very novel that released as the intro to SL, where Anduin regularily sneaks out of stormwind disguised - without guards - to mingle with the commoners. You know they could tie it back to him being foolish and getting ambushed during one of his soirée in town. There are dozens of ways that are less laughable than drive-by-death-chaining.
    I can only assume you weren't paying even the slightest bit of attention to anything that happened in that scenario, since you sure as fuck didn't waltz right in and casually walk out. You waltz right into a trap after almost immediately being discovered and had to fight your way out (only not going the wrong way because Zul could see it was the wrong way), then had to sneak past a city of patrols (something you only managed because you had someone who could see the fucking future on your side to stop you from getting caught multiple times), still got caught by the Worgen, had to fight your way past them, and then got caught by Jaina, who only didn't massacre you because, again, there was a person on your side who could see into the future and set up the escape.

If you'd stopped to think you'd have realized the Talanji scenario only proves my point. The Horde barely managed to get in and out of the stockade, with the best dark ranger, the best shadow hunter, a top tier arcanist, the blessings of a Loa to break spell suppression, and the ability to see the events of the future before they happened. So please tell me what part of that makes you think a handful of shitty dark rangers are going to make it into the keep, hang around, drug the king, and then carry him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't we meant to be able to use different artifact looks? Cause on my enhancement shaman I'm still locked to the usual combos...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Weren't we meant to be able to use different artifact looks? Cause on my enhancement shaman I'm still locked to the usual combos...
    Don't look in the artifact weapons page, go into maces etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't look in the artifact weapons page, go into maces etc
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Thank you!!
    Just remember that only the weapons in the artifact page for your own class can be transmogged over anything. The ones you find in the regular tabs from the other spec (and your own I guess) are limited to the usual restrictions on transmogging weapons.

Can someone tell me why the bug in the login screen with the black / missing eyes still exists to this day? Or what the hell is that. Like honestly, have this issue in beta, had it on the PTR and now live.

Edit: Okay wtf, my characters in game don't have eyes as well.

Edit 2: Okay, no characters (neither players nor NPCs) have eyes.

Edit 3: Nice, black hair for everyone!

Edit 4: Seems to be a bug occuring with AMD Phenom processors. Hundreds of people are complaining here already: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-90/675921/191 - it's stunning that this bug made it to live when it's been reported for months now.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-10-14 at 09:59 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems that the pvp ensambles aren't live yet

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Ray tracing at any of tbeir levels isnt worth the performance hit. Jesus.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I havent played much BFA so my gear is pretty bad, but after logging in on the pre patch my artifact weapon from Legion is suddenly higher Ilvl (69) than my current weapon (60). seems weird

Quote Originally Posted by Zmiley View Post
    I havent played much BFA so my gear is pretty bad, but after logging in on the pre patch my artifact weapon from Legion is suddenly higher Ilvl (69) than my current weapon (60). seems weird
    Likely because of how much they squished general ilvl. From what I can see in the dungeon journal I guess pretty much all gear pre-8.3 at lesat is almost worthless as staggered rewards, and whatever gear from previous expansions could easily bleed over into it, especially something like the artifacts which were designed tto be incredible powerful and high ilvl pieces of gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's crazy the number of people who confuse pre-patch and extension

So manyyy ppl asking where is the quest for Bastion et