Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how Genn just knew it was Sylvanas lol

Sylvanas did nothing wrong she will make the maw great again! Go out and vote sylvanas 2020 when sl comes out!

"When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor." "The Lord of Ravens will turn the Key"

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Well, this cinematic does raise an interesting question...

Will we be able to get Anduin's horse? He seems to have just left it there.
    Nah, we gotta farm new lich king anduin for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbayne View Post
    "When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor." "The Lord of Ravens will turn the Key"
    Also you did something there, good spot.
    Old gods expanson confirmed !!!11101
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Nah, we gotta farm new lich king anduin for that.
    And thus the comment Garrosh made in ''War Crimes'' will come to fruition!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So I have a question.

How does Gen know Sylvanas was behind it when it was a surprise attack? Or does he blame everything on her even when he stubs his toe? I mean he's right but he shouldn't know this.

Should he have yelled: "It's most likely Sylvanas!!!" instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I never questioned their origin, though? Not sure what that has to do with anything, especially not with "me needing to learn the lore".
    If a night elf charges at you in a BG, do you go "Fuck, thought that was a troll for a second." because they have the same origin?

Yes, Mawsworn and Val'kyr have the same origin. They still don't look so similiar to me that I would immediatily assume "Val'kyr". If you still want me to debate on that, or call out my lore knowledge for some reason, be my guest. That's just how I look at this.
    "Thought that was a troll for a second"

You have to be pretending.

A humanoid with angelic wings flies form the skies covered in armor and you think "nah that was obviously something brand new not anything like ive seen before, definitely not the humanoids with angelic wings that fly from the skies covered in armor."

Quote Originally Posted by gorkos View Post
    Your forgeting Tharos trollbaine.
    The 2 in the video are Sally Whitemain from scarlet monestary and general nazgrim from SoO.
    i know who the 2 in the video are, just forgot the name of trollbane. thanks for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbayne View Post
    you say this but they captured 4 people, if they did 2 each that means they sent 8.
    if i remember right some were sent to get tyrande but she fights them off, but i doubt slyvanas would send only 1 to get her.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you say this but they captured 4 people, if they did 2 each that means they sent 8.
    if i remember right some were sent to get tyrande but she fights them off, but i doubt slyvanas would send only 1 to get her.
    Pretty sure they could send like 1 for Thrall due to his depowerement.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

hahaha, did they really just fly in and yoink Anduin without any complications?

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Yu mean there is no indication Sylvanas abducted Anduin?

I think it was pretty obvious.
    Wouldn't be the first time they try to insert some twist. But yeah I agree, with WoW's recent writing, when it smells like cake, it's definitely cake.

Where and how do you trigger this cinematic in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Where and how do you trigger this cinematic in-game?
    its not ingame technically, it was datamined.
    this is the cinematic we see when the actual event starts, so there is no way to trigger it right now, but it was put in not-encrypted unlike all the other cinematics.

its not ingame technically, it was datamined.
    this is the cinematic we see when the actual event starts, so there is no way to trigger it right now, but it was put in not-encrypted unlike all the other cinematics.
    I hate when these cinematics get datamined before they are available to the playerbase

Cool way to be abducted. Andiun though heb was safe. Next update to stormwind ect, full automated AA guns on the wall made by gnomes and goblins for the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I love how Genn just knew it was Sylvanas lol
    It's not surprising really. Half the people didn't realize that these were not Valkyr but Mawsworn either. I don't think his enemy list is that long that he had difficulties deciding who sent the evil winged creates with dodgy magic.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

again, thrall, baine, jaina, and anduin are all captured and brought to the maw to be tortured and drained of anima forever.
    But.. there's literally zero reason to keep them alive for that? Anima is drained from the souls. Killing them would actually give Jailer more power over them, not to mention prevent them from returning to the surface for whatever reason. Besides, "forever" doesn't apply to mortals, so they'd die sooner or later anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    She's raging so hard its starting to crack? Or they could be tattoos
    Look at them, they have depth. They cant be tattoos.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg