Poll: Thoughts on pre-patch

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

So how’s pre-patch?

Is it worth subbing for? Are you having fun? What’s the consensus and feedback so far?

Its no new content worth subbing for other than barbershop-customization, changed specs of classes etc.

The real new content (Scourge Invasion) comes first in a couple of weeks.

There's literally nothing new to do. You log in, see a few changes in your spells, and that's it. You log out and wait until the actual event starts in a few weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Is it worth subbing for? Are you having fun? What’s the consensus and feedback so far?
    if you are waiting for new stuff no, the prepatch currently ids just systems and stuff, new content wont be until closer to the expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

If you still need allied races leveled up or unlocked then now is as good a time as ever to play.

But there aren't any new content yet as the pre expansion event hasn't started.

If you have all classes ready on 120 (now 50) then there is little reason to get back right now.

If you have classes that you want to level, then it's a good time to come back.

It's not 8.3, so it's better There's still nothing to really do besides dick around with mates until Shadowlands & level alts you fancy playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    There's literally nothing new to do. You log in, see a few changes in your spells, and that's it. You log out and wait until the actual event starts in a few weeks.
    thats exactly what i did. went to the barber, saw i miss half of the customization i saw on videos so logged out again

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit up the barber, changed a few of my characters, fixed some of my action bars due to finding myself with new and different abilities. Then made an alt to check out the new 1-10 leveling zone.

And that's about all there is to do right now.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, the only thing to do is customization and fix the actions bars

And customization is pretty basic in a lot of races
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

This is for leveling more than anything, I moved servers so it will let me get my 4 characters ready for shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    tried leveling my lightforged paladin - tuning of dungeons is completly fucked up and not in line with changes to classes. healing on low level feels very unfun . tanking ? tanking depends only on healer - if he will be able to keep tank up .

Is the new leveling system in place now? I was thinking of coming back to level a new foxy shaman.

If so then now would be a good time to do it while waiting for the all new scourge invasion thingy.

EDIT: Nevermind, question answered above. ^^

Well, given I can no longer do any current content as mobs have gone from trivial to unkillable over night, the pre-patch isn't that exciting for me.

Was farming paragon chests, no longer.

If it was only for a few weeks - I could just ignore it, but for 2 months or so - going to be hard to actually do anything.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, given I can no longer do any current content as mobs have gone from trivial to unkillable over night, the pre-patch isn't that exciting for me.

Was farming paragon chests, no longer.

If it was only for a few weeks - I could just ignore it, but for 2 months or so - going to be hard to actually do anything.
    Meh 2/10 for your troll attempt. Little more effort next time please
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Anyone else experiences crazy lagspikes, basically every move I take, spell I click, anything just lock stuff 1-3sec... :/ Yeah I have newest drivers and updated every addon I could find!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Meh 2/10 for your troll attempt.
    I don't see the troll ? Can you explain ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

you can level toons, checkout new starting zone and customizations
    i'm just standing in SW checking out all the cool looks people arranged
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    you can level toons, checkout new starting zone and customizations
    Already done all of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who skipped BFA and waited until I could get ShadowLands without paying those pricks anything for that garbo expansion, I'm quite liking the 5 minutes I got to play tonight before the game kicked me out of maintenance.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.