Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    It's crazy the number of people who confuse pre-patch and extension

So manyyy ppl asking where is the quest for Bastion et
    Even worse if you go on the PTR, wont take you anymore than 5 minutes to see someone asking "Why can't I get into SL?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't we meant to be able to install addons with the game running in SLs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Weren't we meant to be able to install addons with the game running in SLs?
    You can. Just /reload everytime you install/update an addon

Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    Ray tracing at any of tbeir levels isnt worth the performance hit. Jesus.
    Yeah it’s basic shadow stuff right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can someone tell me why the bug in the login screen with the black / missing eyes still exists to this day? Or what the hell is that. Like honestly, have this issue in beta, had it on the PTR and now live.

Edit: Okay wtf, my characters in game don't have eyes as well.

Edit 2: Okay, no characters (neither players nor NPCs) have eyes.

Edit 3: Nice, black hair for everyone!

Edit 4: Seems to be a bug occuring with AMD Phenom processors. Hundreds of people are complaining here already: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-90/675921/191 - it's stunning that this bug made it to live when it's been reported for months now.
    Well now everyone is in beta lol

I went to the Essence PvP vendor but couldn't find the old Warfronts sets. Anyone know where they are for Horde/or the name of the set/vendor so I can find it myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    So now, you're "forced" to begin leveling in Tiragarde Sound / Zuldazar... :/

So now, you're "forced" to begin leveling in Tiragarde Sound / Zuldazar... :/
    On your first character, yes. On accounts where yo ualready have someone at level 50 you can talk to Chromie outside the Embassy to pick whatever expansion you want for levelling.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Is there not even a new small questline we can do at level 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I went to the Essence PvP vendor but couldn't find the old Warfronts sets. Anyone know where they are for Horde/or the name of the set/vendor so I can find it myself?
    Just quoting myself in case anyone else is curious. According to a few comments I've seen, they really should be on the essence vendor "Xander Silberman", but there's nothing but the three essences on there right now for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    On your first character, yes. On accounts where yo ualready have someone at level 50 you can talk to Chromie outside the Embassy to pick whatever expansion you want for levelling.
    Weird move then (I have 34 characters lvl 50) but I must speak to Chromie anyway ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Is there not even a new small questline we can do at level 50?
    Nope. The only max level addition outside class and system changes I can think of would be the ability to opt into being a guide for new players.

If you have not seen much that interests you that much by this point I would suggest just pretending the pre-patch doesnt begin until the events and putting WoW back on the back-burner.
    Otherwise there is always the revamped levelling for which your mileage might vary. You might find it a terrible chore like before, or you might find it an exciting opportunity to replay the levelling of an expansion you particularly liked without interference from other expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird move then (I have 34 characters lvl 50) but I must speak to Chromie anyway ? lol
    It is just how the levelling is structured now. The game has a baseline assumption that you will go through Exile's reach, level through the "previous" expansion, in this case BfA, and then move on to the current expansion (SL).
    Chromie time is just a convenience for players who don't want to level through the same content in BfA again, but with the added bonus that you can pick just one expansions levelling instead of going through all of them.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you misunderstood, I know you can choose with Chromie, but baseline after Exile's reach you begin BfA, nothing wrong so far, after doing some quest, you arrive at the point where you choose your first zone, still nothing wrong, but now, you can only choose Tiraguarde Sound / Zuldazar, you can't pick Drustvar, Nazmir etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I can only assume you weren't paying even the slightest bit of attention to anything that happened in that scenario, since you sure as fuck didn't waltz right in and casually walk out. You waltz right into a trap after almost immediately being discovered and had to fight your way out (only not going the wrong way because Zul could see it was the wrong way), then had to sneak past a city of patrols (something you only managed because you had someone who could see the fucking future on your side to stop you from getting caught multiple times), still got caught by the Worgen, had to fight your way past them, and then got caught by Jaina, who only didn't massacre you because, again, there was a person on your side who could see into the future and set up the escape.

If you'd stopped to think you'd have realized the Talanji scenario only proves my point. The Horde barely managed to get in and out of the stockade, with the best dark ranger, the best shadow hunter, a top tier arcanist, the blessings of a Loa to break spell suppression, and the ability to see the events of the future before they happened. So please tell me what part of that makes you think a handful of shitty dark rangers are going to make it into the keep, hang around, drug the king, and then carry him out.
    Nah walzing in was the correct description, because for a supposedly covert ops we flew in with 7 great eagles that are capable of carrying a full grown male tauren each; very stealthy right off the bat. As for the trap part: quite the awfull trap that had us kill half the prison's warden staff first before the battle mages sprung their little trap. Not to mention we even had a quick chat with Saurfang before we went on and released Talanji and Zul from her cell. I will give you that the escape was due to lore characters, well mostly because "our" team was entirely unfit for covert ops besides the shadow hunter, at least if you played any of the plate classes. But you also ignored the rest of what I said, the other positions (TB is a joke pretty much..) are nowhere near as tightly defended as Stormwind Keep and let's not forget that there are more opportunities to get to Anduin than during his bowel movements in the royal chambers. He was literally grabbed near the monument on the other side of the city after all and Anduin exposes himselves to lots of danger as a regular occurance.

You may think the chains of plot convenience are awsome, I do not.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you misunderstood, I know you can choose with Chromie, but baseline after Exile's reach you begin BfA, nothing wrong so far, after doing some quest, you arrive at the point where you choose your first zone, still nothing wrong, but now, you can only choose Tiraguarde Sound / Zuldazar, you can't pick Drustvar, Nazmir etc etc
    You don't get the quest to head into Nazmir via the war map in the seal? Did they remove level scaling entirely, I thought that was just the case for SL?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You don't get the quest to head into Nazmir via the war map in the seal? Did they remove level scaling entirely, I thought that was just the case for SL?
    Indeed. Zuldazar only. Don't know if it's a bug or not, I already reported it the Beta but...

New pandaren skin colors have missing textures for the short tails. Mount positions broken on several mounts for several races. Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Well now everyone is in beta lol
    Honestly, this is a massive bug. Even if it only affects <1% of the playerbase, it basically destroy every character model in game. This is something that never should have went live.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Indeed. Zuldazar only. Don't know if it's a bug or not, I already reported it the Beta but...
    Doesn't seem like it. Check on the map, the levels are scaled. First zone is 10, 2nd is 25 and 3rd is 35.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Doesn't seem like it. Check on the map, the levels are scaled. First zone is 10, 2nd is 25 and 3rd is 35.
    Ah yes indeed, did not see that, well, that's pretty stupid imo.

Is it gated by level and do they still scale to your level? That would be way more important to me, especially if I think about the just 2 levels that are missing from my unused boosts .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    New pandaren skin colors have missing textures for the short tails. Mount positions broken on several mounts for several races. Joy.
    Welcome to Betalands.