Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Guiliani still trying to find Obama's long form birth certificate? I heard years ago they were finding some amazing things. Yet never disclosed what they were. They are getting very desperate here in the last couple weeks. They are at the point of doing a shotgun offense. Just throw out a bunch of CTs and out right lies and hope something resonates. They all know once the election is over and Jan rolls around a lot of them will be going to prison. They need to win by any means necessary.

these are clearly hacked emails from russia, our fucking enemy
    and they LITERALLY dont show what they are proclaiming at all

if biden wins we need a special court to make sure every russia colluder gets treason charges and the punishment for treason as reccomended in the constitution

This scandal feels pretty weak tbh. If just promoting a meeting with someone equals corruption or something illegal then just point at the russian adoption lawyer. If there were actually tapes of hookers and cocaine, you probably should have led with that cause at least that would be entertaining.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-10-14 at 09:34 PM.

If this is the best the Trump campaign can conjure for their "October Surprise"...it really just shows how desperate they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Meanwhile, facebook decides to flag and delete the items regarding this news due to factcheckability (you know, how they do with all trump related news)

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...an-to-dad/amp/

Now i still think bidens the better option over trump, obviously. But One has to ask at this point: will the US ever get a government that isnt rotten to the core?
    *yawn* Sounds like one giant nothingburger.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

At least Jacob Wohl convinced his girlfriend to lie about having sex with Robert Mueller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... they don’t even have the PC and don’t know what happened to it... what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    This scandal feels pretty weak tbh. If just promoting a meeting with someone equals corruption or something illegal then just point at the russian adoption lawyer. If there were actually tapes of hookers and cocaine, you probably should have led with that cause at least that would be entertaining.
    Biden also responded that he can provide his schedule to show he was nowhere near the supposed meeting.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

But his emails doesn't have the same ring as Buttery Males did.

I do see Republicans literally have no original ideas and are just trying to replay 2016 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    If this is the best the Trump campaign can conjure for their "October Surprise"...it really just shows how desperate they are.
    But but but repeal section 230!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post

I do see Republicans literally have no original ideas and are just trying to replay 2016 though.
    Butt-Hunters-males maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post

It's odd, they are running against both Hillary, and Bernie, but not Biden himself, and surprise, it's not working!

10+ Year Old Account
    Butt-Hunters-males maybe?
    Bitch-hunter?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Here is a question:

If this story turns out to be true, does the censorship of it constitute election interference?

Do Trumps NDA's also constitute election interference?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's odd, they are running against both Hillary, and Bernie, but not Biden himself, and surprise, it's not working!
    They're also running against the current administration which is the weirdest part.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bitch-hunter?

Tubb-Thumping-Males

10+ Year Old Account
    Tubb-Thumping-Males
    This is your only warning... next time, link the Simpsons version.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the October surprise?

Thank god, I was fearing it wouldn't be something so immediately laugh-offable as this nonsense, and might instead have even the barest pretense of credibility so as to denigrate Biden's lead.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    This is the October surprise?

Thank god, I was fearing it wouldn't be something so immediately laugh-offable as this nonsense, and might instead have even the barest pretense of credibility so as to denigrate Biden's lead.
    How can it even be called a surprise, when Trump got impeached for it? How stupid do they... think... we... uhm... self realization just snuck up, noting the OP... ha... maybe they are right...

Let me think about that...

This was their october surprise?

Well, then i can safely say, they're fucked.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker