Poll: Thoughts on pre-patch

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We raided, had a laugh, and now we're done again until Shadowlands I don't think I'll play between now & then, besides checking the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    just goes to show how hard corruption carried people
    Pretty sure mostly everyone was pulling the whole island during azshara patch, i'm just saying it feels really bad to lose that much power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    Pretty sure mostly everyone was pulling the whole island during azshara patch, i'm just saying it feels really bad to lose that much power.
    i bet it sucks realising that it wasnt actually you that was good it was your gear. i knew all along, when i used to go arena and look at my spell breakdown and SIXTY percent of my damage was corruption/azerite/neck/trinket then my partner would say "well played" made me feel sick to my stomach because i could see the bigger picture, the WHOLE community thinks they are good because of this season, today they got to realise that actually, oh wait, im not that special without the gear boost.

You go to raids and see the guy that was always average at the top now? guess what, he was always better than you, you just had a bigger gear boost.

Yeah, I haven’t been able to do much with it. I consistently get dc’d a few seconds after my character loads in.

5+ Year Old Account
    Your Pre-Patch TO DO:

Get a haircut and sex change operation at Barber shop.
    Look at the new character customization screen.
    Fix your broken addons.

It's possible to NOT resub and lvl many alts until new 20lvl. It's like old 54 lvl. If you plan make 50 alts on one server this can save a bit sub money xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Its no new content worth subbing for other than barbershop-customization, changed specs of classes etc.

The real new content (Scourge Invasion) comes first in a couple of weeks.
    I mean the new starter zone Exile's Reach is technically content. Actually probably more engaging and new than that prepatch event with scourge.
    S.H.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone in EU even able to log in atm? All I get are empty character lists whenever I try to connect to any realm where I have a character. Can't even create new ones..

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    the constant rush for the sake of rushing cause "we don't have time for this" mentality is not exactly what I call a good mmo experience and I don't think it's really fun either
    You didn't answer my question, rather rephrased and answered a different question to better fit your narrative. Why do you assume they are "rushing" for the sake of rushing but don't even consider that slow-pulling is boring and monotonous for the other members of your party because they want even a semblance of a challenge. Pulling an entire dungeon 2 mobs at a time would literally put me to sleep so I'm not sure why others should cater to what you consider a "good mmo experence"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    It's possible to NOT resub and lvl many alts until new 20lvl. It's like old 54 lvl. If you plan make 50 alts on one server this can save a bit sub money xD
    that's a great idea, I was considering leveling 3-4 more characters and this should save a few days of sub money. thanks!

non-functonal mouse issue

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    The patch broke the game for me. Literally unplayable as my mouse no longer works. Can't find a solution and Blizzard customer support has been useless.
    This is likely an addon issue. I had the same kind of thing going on, and it started working again when I disabled outdated addons. Give it a shot.

The patch broke the game for me. Literally unplayable as my mouse no longer works. Can't find a solution and Blizzard customer support has been useless.
    Have the same issue. If you right click when it doesnt work and drag the mouse, you'll find there's actually some invisible window (yeah lol, really) I havent found a solution yet. Most likely addon related, lots of addons not working atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Have the same issue. If you right click when it doesnt work and drag the mouse, you'll find there's actually some invisible window (yeah lol, really) I havent found a solution yet. Most likely addon related, lots of addons not working atm.
    They have addressed that very thing in a 'known issues' post and are saying it's addon related
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

leveling all 12 class on horde then 12 on alliance, for heritage armor. then classic farm of mount pet trasmo achiev.....

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    They have addressed that very thing in a 'known issues' post and are saying it's addon related
    Quote Originally Posted by nyao View Post
    This is likely an addon issue. I had the same kind of thing going on, and it started working again when I disabled outdated addons. Give it a shot.
    Disabling Atlas & Atlas Loot seems to have fixed this for me.

Used to be able to solo nighthold pretty well up to guldan with the occasional trouble with botanist, now spellblade is taking 3 times as long. Used to kill her before ice adds even spawned but now i take her down after the felfire adds. Used to kill skorpyon within or slightly after the first burn phases, now i go to the second burn phase. Haven’t attempted anything past spellblade cuz i knew I wouldn’t be able to down botanist. Take this for what you will.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

I'm not logging in the first week, too much will be broken and it's not like there's anything to do.

I'd rather not deal with fucked addons and weird bugs, so I'll wait.

Well, if you were holding off to level any new alts, then sure. You get to do Exiles reach, which had new skins, and level up entirely through BFA including assaults.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I'm not logging in the first week, too much will be broken and it's not like there's anything to do.

I'd rather not deal with fucked addons and weird bugs, so I'll wait.
    Been doing that for the past 3 hours, it's not enjoyable.

I haven't found pre-patch to be anything great. I logged in, set up my action bars/talents, swapped some gold to a few characters, will probably finish leveling the two classes I need to 50, and log out til Shadowlands. I don't have logs or essences or anything on my second account so chances of finding a raid team is sort've annoying.

Cant even log in atm, no chars show up on the server list and when I do click one of my servers and try to log in on a char it says character not found.