Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    I want ''moreemoremore''!!!!!

I've played the game for almost 15 years and been there for every pre patch to date, we could go through each one and compare if you like. This patch on day 1 terms is very lacklustre, I posted earlier what the last 2 expansions alone had in comparison and it's more than this.

Look im not here to argue and QQ and you're being fucking ridiculous. Calling me entitled, a kid and the rest because I don't like a fucking WoW patch! Blizzard could serve you a shit sandwich and you'd be on this forum excusing them xD

How dare anybody not like the patch!
    I never said anything about you liking the patch. Try again.

Ray tracing, at any detail level, isn't currently worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is PvP scaling gone?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I never said anything about you liking the patch. Try again.
    Because I complained about the patch you called me various things. Your general attitude just comes across as toxic. You do you though. Don’t dislike a patch? you must be an entitled kid!

Blocked anyway o/

Haha, I just noticed a side effect of the level squish I didn't expect at all.. since my level is now way lower stuff in old dungeons can see me now again. No more running past everything :/. Though the behaviour is weird. AQ stuff is lvl 30 yet it behaves as if they were my level.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Has anyone been levelling around other people? There's a new levelling up effect but it's only on other players? It's like a wave of light that surrounds them but it happens very fast.

Bit weird that you can only see it on other players though. Like, what's the point? Unless it's a bug ofc.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Has anyone been levelling around other people? There's a new levelling up effect but it's only on other players? It's like a wave of light that surrounds them but it happens very fast.

Bit weird that you can only see it on other players though. Like, what's the point? Unless it's a bug ofc.
    It’s always been there, you can see the light when someone levels up,

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It’s always been there, you can see the light when someone levels up,
    It's not just a light. It's like an explosion. Like the priest halo skill but way faster.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's not just a light. It's like an explosion. Like the priest halo skill but way faster.
    Like this?

https://static.icy-veins.com/images/...s/leveling.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    That's the default one yes. But there's more to it since the pre-patch. Can't really explain it without showing it tbh. And it happens way too fast to capture it. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

That's the default one yes. But there's more to it since the pre-patch. Can't really explain it without showing it tbh. And it happens way too fast to capture it. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
    Could it be the heirloom buff?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Haha, I just noticed a side effect of the level squish I didn't expect at all.. since my level is now way lower stuff in old dungeons can see me now again. No more running past everything :/. Though the behaviour is weird. AQ stuff is lvl 30 yet it behaves as if they were my level.
    AQ stuff was pretty keen on aggroing even before the patch I found, it probably has innately increased aggro radiuses or something.

That's the heirloom level-up explosion. It is EXTREMELY quick as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Because I complained about the patch you called me various things. Your general attitude just comes across as toxic. You do you though. Don’t dislike a patch? you must be an entitled kid!

Blocked anyway o/
    Well, that's one way of proving me right.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Is PvP scaling gone?
    Seems to be

I’m thinking it’s just at max

Just thought I'd check here, but the functionality to add custom sounds hasn't been reverted with 9.0, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    AQ stuff was pretty keen on aggroing even before the patch I found, it probably has innately increased aggro radiuses or something.
    You are probably right that they are a bit special as well, but still, I haven't agro'ed anything in there for years, yesterday I had to pretty much kill everything that littered the main floors. I even forgot that some of the trash mobs had 20 million mile mindcontrol, which is one of the most annoying spells when you just want to gather a bunch of the rabble before nuking it. I also no longer auto-reseist everything, though that might have some advantages as well, probably a good time to do some missing achievments.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    This scaling is a bit out of whack.

I know as enhancement I have pretty weak survivability, but this is also the expansion's end, we're meant to be at a power level where we such blast through things. I can't even solo mythic legion raids that I did last week. I nearly died to a group of normal mobs while doing a WQ in Arathi Highlands. I actually died to one because the mobs were elite.

I know as enhancement I have pretty weak survivability, but this is also the expansion's end, we're meant to be at a power level where we such blast through things. I can't even solo mythic legion raids that I did last week. I nearly died to a group of normal mobs while doing a WQ in Arathi Highlands. I actually died to one because the mobs were elite.
    Nah this is intended for enh shamans, your big spender should be a "big" healing surge. Feedback has been given and nothing changed, as always. Get used to playing the weak class.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    That's the heirloom level-up explosion. It is EXTREMELY quick as you say.
    Ooh right. I ain't using heirlooms so I guess that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because the mobs are now 3 lvls below you as opposed to 10 like before.

Ooh right. I ain't using heirlooms so I guess that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because the mobs are now 3 lvls below you as opposed to 10 like before.
    I give it a week for the scaling to be fixed