Broken mechanics with the prepatch?

Are there any encounters that are now much easier, or much harder, now that the prepatch has dropped?

yesterday on PTR i healed a level 30 goblin NPC in orgrimmar for over 2Mio with riptide

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    yesterday on PTR i healed a level 30 goblin NPC in orgrimmar for over 2Mio with riptide
    The same with the damage you deal to said level 30 mobs

Tyrant Velhari in hfc mythic is very hard now if you cant pretty much one shot her,all other bosses are fine and still very easy.

how are visions now when corruption is gone? have they nerfed it or are they the same?

Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    how are visions now when corruption is gone? have they nerfed it or are they the same?
    Vision was same/easier level both - damage and time wise. Honestly couldn't tell. Likely easier as I lost a big dmg/dmg reduction talent and still was ok

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    Tyrant Velhari in hfc mythic is very hard now if you cant pretty much one shot her,all other bosses are fine and still very easy.
    Hotfixed I think

garrison invasions are a bit harder to hit platinum now because friendly mobs are now the same level as the hostile npcs

15+ Year Old Account
    There are quite a few broken questlines in outlands. Invincible mobs, and mobs doing waaaay to much damage and 1 shoting a level 50 toon.

I bug reported them all.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Are there any encounters that are now much easier, or much harder, now that the prepatch has dropped?
    Yes, it's now impossible to get to that boss.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...scale-properly

Quote Originally Posted by flowski View Post
    garrison invasions are a bit harder to hit platinum now because friendly mobs are now the same level as the hostile npcs
    This is actually a heartbreaking change. I guess I'll no longer be AFKing my invasions to get that last mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday Operal Hall: Westfall Story was bugged, the guy was unkillable.
    Got the Bosses HP down to 0% and he just stood there smacking me and refusing to die. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Yesterday Operal Hall: Westfall Story was bugged, the guy was unkillable.
    Got the Bosses HP down to 0% and he just stood there smacking me and refusing to die. lol.
    Longtime bug. It wasn't really feasible in Legion, but presumably the encounter has been like that since the onset. You're supposed to get the human boss below 50% to activate the murloc, then getting the murloc below 50% to activate the final phase of the fight, but if you "kill" either one of them too quickly, it simply bugs out. Your best bet at that point is creating a custom group and leaving it as it'll port you to the graveyard outside Karazhan after a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Has anyone succeeded in creating a class trial since prepatch? I just get stuck on "Processing... Character Boost"

threat scaling is incorrect i've been soloing old raids for mogs and how quickly a mob will be agred by walking passed them compared to last week is rediclous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Longtime bug. It wasn't really feasible in Legion, but presumably the encounter has been like that since the onset. You're supposed to get the human boss below 50% to activate the murloc, then getting the murloc below 50% to activate the final phase of the fight, but if you "kill" either one of them too quickly, it simply bugs out. Your best bet at that point is creating a custom group and leaving it as it'll port you to the graveyard outside Karazhan after a minute.
    Ah. I see, yesterday was literally the first time I ran into this issue though.
    Thank you for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Vision was same/easier level both - damage and time wise. Honestly couldn't tell. Likely easier as I lost a big dmg/dmg reduction talent and still was ok

- - - Updated - - -

Hotfixed I think
    cool, thanks for info.

Hopefully not unintended, but the pylons in BWL no longer slow you down.