Thread: Genshin Impact

So on back to back whishes I picked up 2 Xiangling, Qiqi, Mona and one 5 star weapon so not bad. Only AR 22 playing the game casually like I do all my gatcha games.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I bought a Keqing account, because I was nearing AR30 on my main account that I was fortunate to roll Diluc on. This account I kinda butchered early on by spending wishes and gems on the standard wish instead of event. Since I was at 75 or so wishes, I figured let me just finish it out to 90 for my pity 5 star. It triggered on like 84, so it reset. And I got a 5 star spear... That's when I decided to buy my Keqing account.

Shes awesome and fun to play and I love her aesthetic, but man do I miss Diluc sometimes. Fire + Claymore+ spammy attacks really trivializes the early, mid and late game lol by making anything with a shield useless, anything that needs fire useless, and the perks of claymore (breaking rocks around the world, etc.).
    Don't fuss about the 5*, my man.
    Here I am at 37 without a single 5* pull so far.
    You got lucky and got a weapon AND Diluc.

Weapons are just as important as characters. Spear might be useless at this point for you right now but there will surely be a 4* spear-user like Xiangling that can use the spear.

Did you get the Jade-spear thingy? That thing is a beast
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-15 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are spears just more rare or something? Thus far the only 3-star spear I have found is the Black Tassel and it kinda sucks. Secondary stat is HP and its effect is +damage to slimes... I would love to even just have the White Tassel spear. Anyone know if there is any way to increase the chances of finding certain weapons or even just weapon types?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    So on back to back whishes I picked up 2 Xiangling, Qiqi, Mona and one 5 star weapon so not bad. Only AR 22 playing the game casually like I do all my gatcha games.
    Not so bad? That is pretty crazy good. I am around where you are (AR19) and thus far have only pulled a single 5-star, Keqing. Not complaining cause she is pretty awesome but I would still love to get a Venti, a Mona, or a Diluc. And what do you mean "back to back wishes?" Do you mean you got all of that in two 10-pulls?
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2020-10-15 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Are spears just more rare or something? Thus far the only 3-star spear I have found is the Black Tassel and it kinda sucks. Secondary stat is HP and its effect is +damage to slimes... I would love to even just have the White Tassel spear. Anyone know if there is any way to increase the chances of finding certain weapons or even just weapon types?
    They only started dropping @geo-town for me.
    Before that, I've only had the slime-dmg thingy.

Probably because there is only 1 character that uses a spear right now,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    They only started dropping @geo-town for me.
    Before that, I've only had the slime-dmg thingy.

Probably because there is only 1 character that uses a spear right now,
    Interesting. I guess I will just have to keep using this one until I get a bit farther. Even though I don't use Xiangling as part of my main team, she is pretty handy for dungeons and trials and such. Just gotta make sure I don't accidently use any ascension mats on this spear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Interesting. I guess I will just have to keep using this one until I get a bit farther. Even though I don't use Xiangling as part of my main team, she is pretty handy for dungeons and trials and such. Just gotta make sure I don't accidently use any ascension mats on this spear.
    I just crafted her a 4 star spear. Much better than usless slime one.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Prototype_Grudge

Also this is so pay to win:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Deathmatch

Dragon's Bane is probaly best weapon for her:
    Increases DMG against enemies affected by Hydro or Pyro by 20%.

For Xiangling, I believe the Crescent Pike may be one of her best weapons (or at least a great craftable choice).

The wording is as follows (at Refinement lv 1): "After picking up an Elemental Orb/Particle, Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5s."

Note that this is not the same as increasing ATK by 20%. Let's say hypothetically your Xiangling has 500 ATK; then the Pike's effect, while active, does not increase ATK by 100, but instead makes attacks deal an additional 100 damage.

Her basic attack combo has a bunch of multi-hit attacks with multipliers much lower than 100%; looking at the GI Wiki, i.e. her 4th attack stabs 4 times for ~14% damage at talent level 1. So with 500 ATK, this would normally be 4 stabs of ~70 apiece.

The Pike's effect would then increase each hit by 100, which in this case would mean 4 stabs of 170, so that attack would effectively gain a massive +142% increase.

The effect is much lower on the other attacks of her chain, but ultimately, I'm quite sure this weapon's huge for her (while it won't be for characters that do fewer but stronger hits).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    For Xiangling, I believe the Crescent Pike may be one of her best weapons (or at least a great craftable choice).

The wording is as follows (at Refinement lv 1): "After picking up an Elemental Orb/Particle, Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5s."

Note that this is not the same as increasing ATK by 20%. Let's say hypothetically your Xiangling has 500 ATK; then the Pike's effect, while active, does not increase ATK by 100, but instead makes attacks deal an additional 100 damage.

Her basic attack combo has a bunch of multi-hit attacks with multipliers much lower than 100%; looking at the GI Wiki, i.e. her 4th attack stabs 4 times for ~14% damage at talent level 1. So with 500 ATK, this would normally be 4 stabs of ~70 apiece.

The Pike's effect would then increase each hit by 100, which in this case would mean 4 stabs of 170, so that attack would effectively gain a massive +142% increase.

The effect is much lower on the other attacks of her chain, but ultimately, I'm quite sure this weapon's huge for her (while it won't be for characters that do fewer but stronger hits).
    its a very nice 4star weapon when factoring in that its craftable

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post

Yep, her autoattack chain is like 9 hits, it's great on her.
    The atk-dmg proc can crit too.
    It gets reduced by armor though. I have 1300+ atk on her and depending on what it hits, it only does 244 crits sometimes (refined it once, so it's 25% for my spear)

It's only good if you want to play her as DPS though. If you are playing her for Gouba and Pyronado, Favonious Lance from the gacha is very good.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-15 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yep, her autoattack chain is like 9 hits, it's great on her.
    The atk-dmg proc can crit too.
    It gets reduced by armor though. I have 1300+ atk on her and depending on what it hits, it only does 244 crits sometimes (refined it once, so it's 25% for my spear)

It's only good if you want to play her as DPS though. If you are playing her for Gouba and Pyronado, Favonious Lance from the gacha is very good.
    She is kinda better to be used as a drill. Yeah, she can attack quick, but most of mobs will react back till you finish the autoattack chain.

Heavy attack (so you come behind a mob) -- combo till its possible -- heavy attack.

If you do it right, you never have to dodge.

so much materials to farm, asencenions, talent skill level up, weapon asencions

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I bought a Keqing account,
    How much?

I heard that a "Keqing and Diluc" account is $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I just crafted her a 4 star spear. Much better than usless slime one.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Prototype_Grudge

Also this is so pay to win:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Deathmatch

Dragon's Bane is probaly best weapon for her:
    Increases DMG against enemies affected by Hydro or Pyro by 20%.
    Oh.. I don't have Xiangling yet, but I got the Dragon bane from the Wolf Boss. Only level 23, but once I get to 25 I'll have to try it out.

Funny story, I tried the wolf boss for the first time with Venti, Jean, Fischl, Barbara not knowing that he is immune to wind attacks. I was literally just using Fischl & Barbara the whole time (besides Jean's heal ult) 2 of my characters were literally useless. Managed to take him down thanks to OP barbara heals and well timed Jean ult.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-10-15 at 07:31 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    How much?

dios mio I'm not spending 5000 + 600 pesos for that
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

How much?

That's pretty cheap imo. That is until the original account holder takes the account back.

How much?

Depends on where you look, I guess. I'm seeing prices ranging from ~$10 to ~$150 for all kinds of stuff.

Some with only 1 5-star character and some with multiple. Pricing is all over the place.

If you're buying gems to roll and expect to spend more, buying an account for even ~$100 with multiple 5-star characters you want would be a steal considering the chances of that actually happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    That's pretty cheap imo. That is until the original account holder takes the account back.
    Or the sold account gets banned. miHoYo was pretty strict about that on the CN accounts a week before the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Oh.. I don't have Xiangling yet, but I got the Dragon bane from the Wolf Boss. Only level 23, but once I get to 25 I'll have to try it out.
    Oh, it's not AR25 that's required to get a free copy of Xiangling; you need to be AR20+ and complete Spiral Abyss 3-3 for her.

Not gonna lie, bros. Unless Cyberpunk 2077 is jaw-droppingly good, this is my game of the year.

Fucking delightful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anybody wanna buy my 4 glad jean, dliuc, venti, keqing and 6 constellation fischl for 5 grand?