Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

Login servers EU

Login servers are full.

Quite a short queue (10 minutes).

But after that I get disconnected and put in the back of the queue again. Anyone succesful in getting in? Is US experiencing the same?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Login servers are full.

Quite a short queue (10 minutes).

But after that I get disconnected and put in the back of the queue again. Anyone succesful in getting in? Is US experiencing the same?
    Seems like EU can't log in at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    RIP WoW. Was to happen some day

Yeah I made a mistake and logged out accidentally, I was logged in since mid-day. Now I can't get back in, gives me an error when it's my turn to log in even though the queue is always about 2 minutes long. I keep trying

yeh im stuck in it, sadly im not hopeful for launch day

They better compensate for these past 2 days -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Well, they've never done that before sadly.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

I think the Versailles office janitor unplugged the login server to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

They did something like that for WoD's launch... we spent the 1st day of it stuck in the garrison IIRC

I can't believe it's 2020 and they still can't launch a patch. 24 Hours of issues (and counting) on top of that is honestly pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They won't. They give two sh*ts about you or me so long as they've secured your subscription fee.
    “Whatever malice you carry I can match with seething fury.” ─ Nokonda
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    They did something like that for WoD's launch... we spent the 1st day of it stuck in the garrison IIRC
    They did it for WOD a week after the issues arose because the problems got featured on BBC's Watchdog program in the UK which is widely watched across the country, aiming to raise public awareness of companies to avoid giving your money to.

The queue is larger each time I try, I'm scared guys hold my hands

Edit: Sad ending - "You have been disconnected."
    Last edited by mrsohta; 2020-10-15 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: Tried 5 times now... Same thing. Queue gets longer and longer... Anyone with success?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    I can't believe it's 2020 and they still can't launch a patch. 24 Hours of issues (and counting) on top of that is honestly pathetic.
    Ddin't have any issues during the day though. But yeah now it's primetime...

I remember them doing something like that several times in Vanilla/TBC though? Does anyone else?

That's incorrect

They haven't done it in a long time though, This was the earliest I could find with the latest being sometime in 2009

https://imgur.com/a/0EsOO52
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2020-10-15 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should fire more people form EU branches , that might help.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I hope this doesn't happen on the weekend when more people are not working :-( rip weekend then!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Maybe they should fire more people form EU branches , that might help.
    hahha agree :P

i think some1 knocked a server or 2 over while they were striking in france :P

Same here. I thought that "I will test the event on the PTR, those servers are in the USA", but same result there.