Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why is no one talking about the pink eyes? Like tell me this doesn't look fabulous:

All of you Vereesa fanboys are disappointing, none of you are choosing the eye colour that Vereesa actually has in the lore. So shameful.
    I'd be using them right now if they had pupils. I really want a version of them that look like the blue eyes but purple instead. So for now I am using the blue, but I might try the purple again if they give me a black hair option. Unfortunately current purple eyes with the current Void Elf hair colors just don't work for the look I am going for on my mage.

You do look great though!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Sure, high elves with blue hair looks great. There are some high elf NPCs with blue hair already.

My void elf now finaly has proper high elf look too!
    Now that we can make a high elf with blue hair in the horde and in the alliance it gets interesting for the future ... or not.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Considering all forsaken are humans from Lordaeron, I believe the best forsaken players would have is something akin to Calia Menethil's current looks, considering that Sylvanas is an elf, not a human.
    Dalar Dawnweaver is Dalarani, the Defilers are Stromic; the Dark Rangers are Thalassian; Sira Moonwarden and Lyani were Night Elves
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    Now that we can make a high elf with blue hair in the horde and in the alliance it gets interesting for the future ... or not.
    I must admit, I'm a little jealous of that light blue color blood elves got from their DK, I wish this color to be unlocked for void elves too.. on the other hand, Alliance has slightly better T-mog options for high elves, but nothing significant really. Alliance have some PvP sets in blue color plus some pieces of Arathi WF armor also goes pretty well along high elf transmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    I may not like many of the surviving high elves, but I won't deny that Thalassians look better in blue...
    Agreed. There is something cool about thalassians wearing glorious Alliance blue
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2020-10-15 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Dalar Dawnweaver is Dalarani, the Defilers are Stromic; the Dark Rangers are Thalassian; Sira Moonwarden and Lyani were Night Elves
    Those are exceptions, not the norm. And none of that changes the fact that new forsaken player characters start the game rising from a grave in Lordaeron, which was a human kingdom before the fall. Hence what I said: I believe the best forsaken players could get is something akin to Calia Menethil's current looks, since Calia is a human like the forsaken player characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

it is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye! blue hair is great for high elves!

3+ Year Old Account
    Those are exceptions, not the norm. And none of that changes the fact that new forsaken player characters start the game rising from a grave in Lordaeron, which was a human kingdom before the fall. Hence what I said: I believe the best forsaken players could get is something akin to Calia Menethil's current looks, since Calia is a human like the forsaken player characters.
    but Bronzebeard Dwarves get Wildhammers despite not being the norm and Darkspears get non-Darkspear options; sure we can get Calia or Nathanos customizations for Forsaken but still they shouldn't cancel Dark Ranger/San'layn options
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

but Bronzebeard Dwarves get Wildhammers despite not being the norm and Darkspears get non-Darkspear options; sure we can get Calia or Nathanos customizations for Forsaken but still they shouldn't cancel Dark Ranger/San'layn options
    "Dark ranger" and san'layn options are, in my opinion, completely out of the picture because, unlike wildhammer dwarves and non-darkspears, a "dead blood elf" option for forsaken would completely change their player models. Hence why the only viable option, IMO, is the allied race route.

If Lightforged draenei and kul'tiran humans are their own separate playable race instead of just being draenei and human customization options, respectively, why do you think dark ranger and san'layn should be forsaken options?

Great to finally be able to apply the customization options in game <3

"Dark ranger" and san'layn options are, in my opinion, completely out of the picture because, unlike wildhammer dwarves and non-darkspears, a "dead blood elf" option for forsaken would completely change their player models. Hence why the only viable option, IMO, is the allied race route.

If Lightforged draenei and kul'tiran humans are their own separate playable race instead of just being draenei and human customization options, respectively, why do you think dark ranger and san'layn should be forsaken options?
    I also think that an allied race which includes the undead elves san'layn / dark ranger would be a good solution.

This would allow Blizzard to give them an even more unique new look, especially for the san'layn (vampire teeth, sharp nails, gothic makeup and jewelry, glassy eyes /glowing / bloody, several shades of undead skin, dark ranger option for fan service ...), we all need to have psychopathic elves that scare !

3+ Year Old Account

Times can change;

probably because Undead Elf will be an Allied Race when Silver Covenant Exiles will be an Allied Race - in other words: never

"Dark ranger" and san'layn options are, in my opinion, completely out of the picture because, unlike wildhammer dwarves and non-darkspears, a "dead blood elf" option for forsaken would completely change their player models.
    What?

They're just a skin texture and some red eyes. If we can have blue eyed high elf customization for void elves while they can be fel infused warlocks, dark rangers being on the race that has paladins and whatnot isn't a big deal.

5+ Year Old Account
    I love seeing all the High Elf characters among Alliance, omg it's incredible to see how easy they fit in

Times can change;

probably because Undead Elf will be an Allied Race when Silver Covenant Exiles will be an Allied Race - in other words: never
    just give the forsaken more customization

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    just give the forsaken more customization

That looks horrible and cheap ..... undead elves should use elf models, just with a different skin similiar to death knights.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Times can change;

Aren't you contradicting yourself, here? First you say that "times can change", but then you state that "times never change" as you state that undead elf race will "never happen".

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    That looks horrible and cheap ..... undead elves should use elf models, just with a different skin similiar to death knights.
    Agreed. No one who suggest slapping pointy ears on dead humans can be taken seriously in any discussion about playable undead Thalassians (San'layn/Dark Rangers).

No, the simplest thing to answer the request is to enable the NPC skin and eyes that already exist. The female skin just needs underwear added for the sake of modesty. That's it. No jumping through hoops with code to add some sort of second model selection to Forsaken, no slapping pointed ears on Forsaken, just give what already exists to the race it fits. If Death Knights can be Blood Elves yet still be considered undead, then there's no logical reason why Blood Elves can't have the customization that already exists for their npc's.

And before anyone brings up Paladins, there may not currently be playable undead Paladins but there ARE undead Paladin NPC's.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2020-10-15 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    DK already exist! we are talking about the undead who are part of the forsaken society! should be customization for the forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by ript4 View Post
    What?

They're just a skin texture and some red eyes. If we can have blue eyed high elf customization for void elves while they can be fel infused warlocks, dark rangers being on the race that has paladins and whatnot isn't a big deal.
    False. They're not "just a skin retexture and some red eyes". "Dead elf" customization options completely alter the player model since "dead elf" model uses the thalassian elf model, not the forsaken model.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Agreed. No one who suggest slapping pointy ears on dead humans can be taken seriously in any discussion about playable undead Thalassians (San'layn/Dark Rangers).

No the simplest thing to answer the request is to enable the NPC skin and eyes that already exist. The female skin just needs underwear added for the sake of modesty. That's it. No jumping through hoops with code to add some sort of second model selection to Forsaken, no slapping pointed ears on Forsaken, just give what already exists to the race it fits.
    but the undead are not part of the blood elf society, they must be part of the forsaken selection and actually there are a lot of undead elf art concepts and fanarts using the forsaken model because there are people who like that zombie concept and not just playing with pretty elves.