Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Its basically SL launch now and the actual SL release will be smooth like BfA because you already have most SL content ingame. But ofc there will be people like you who cant miss any chance to whine about Blizz.
    Hm, you're calling a pre-patch the SL launch? Doesn't seem very accurate. If a pre-patch is causing so many issues, imagine what will happen when the full game releases.

Anyway, guys, completely off-topic but maybe someone can answer me: Is it possible to solo Legion raids now at 50?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hm, you're calling a pre-patch the SL launch? Doesn't seem very accurate. If a pre-patch is causing so many issues, imagine what will happen when the full game releases.

Anyway, guys, completely off-topic but maybe someone can answer me: Is it possible to solo Legion raids now at 50?
    Yes, Im calling prepatch SL. Prepatch always cause many issues, they fix them and later expansion release is smooth. Same was in Legion and same was in BfA. People have short memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Could still be avoided, and raging about it is justified.
    Avoided how?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Yes, Im calling prepatch SL. Prepatch always cause many issues, they fix them and later expansion release is smooth. Same was in Legion and same was in BfA. People have short memory.
    My memory is fine and to be honest, I wouldn't call any expansion release smooth. But whatever mate.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado12 View Post
    God damn right it's my entitlement, I pay real money for my sub. And they should really be able to handle 10's of thousands of players after 16 years. Your sense of being right and defending Blizzard is surreal. This is unacceptable, and that's all there is to it. They should have been prepared for this kind of thing.

- - - Updated - - -

What you wrote.
    It’s roughly 50 cents a day, dude. Chill out lmao. $15 stressing you out for two-three days of inconvenience. Don’t you have something else you can occupy your time with?

i don't mind the X amount of queue time. i just don't like that trapdoor when i get to position one and have to get back in line with even more people infront of me.

My memory is fine and to be honest, I wouldn't call any expansion release smooth. But whatever mate.
    Legion lagged for like 10 minutes while in Dalaran above Karazhan and BfA had no issues at all. I was playing both the minute it launched.
    WoD was fucked up tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    It’s roughly 50 cents a day, dude. Chill out lmao. $15 stressing you out for two-three days of inconvenience. Don’t you have something else you can occupy your time with?
    If your internet was down for 2 days, you're telling me it wouldn't annoy you, because it's just 50 cents a day?

Legion was a smooth launch, other expansions had minor to major issues, draenor was the worst (wasn't there for TBC, I read that it had a lot of problems as well).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Did you hear that there was a patch containing some major system changes? And that that patch might have been applied today?
    With not hate towards you specifically i ask - so fucking what? Put aside the fact that we pay them sub price and game price with no problems, so they should pay us with equally smooth experience, - NA servers seem to have much less problems.

This type of justification is unacceptable. Why should we accept such a shitty launches as something thats totally fine?

Seems activision decided to post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLMbGB2NVw its a video of the login screen music, talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    It’s roughly 50 cents a day, dude.
    Wow, it's really great that in your country it's only 50 cents a day. Much more expensive in my country tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ayrton2388 View Post
    If your internet was down for 2 days, you're telling me it wouldn't annoy you, because it's just 50 cents a day?
    Not being able to access the Internet at all is a wildly different level of inconvenience vs not being able to access WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Legion was a smooth launch, other expansions had minor to major issues, draenor was the worst (wasn't there for TBC, I read that it had a lot of problems as well).
    Yeah, Legion was decent indeed. Anyway, I don't mind. In the end, it's a game; this one doesn't work? Play another one.

small patch coming on live. fixes maybe?

after 2 hours of trying to log in i finally solo'd the loginator boss

It attempts to log in for an hour and then disconnects when connecting to game server. Imagine if SL had actually released this month, would have been a right shit show.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hey, did anyone attempt soloing legion raids?

well, made progress after the small patch. got to char select screen, got dc`d once i hit enter

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Not being able to access the Internet at all is a wildly different level of inconvenience vs not being able to access WoW.
    Not really.
    Customer pays for the service. Customer is denied said service due to technical problems. Customer IS entitled for the recompensation. Customer dont care and should not care HOW the service is working. While some minor problems can be expected this is major issue. Even the minor issues, which can be expected, like lack of the service for a hour or slower transfer, if happens constantly are justification for compensation. Those are presented and expected by a customer to be a rare exception of otherwise stable service. If "constant minor problems" are the norm then the service dont work like intendent.
    Saying to customer "suck it up cupcake" is unreal.