World scaling idea

So even though they took a step in the right direction with the world scaling it still feels like an inconsistent mess. Instead I've been thinking of something a little different.

1. All content to scale up to the previous expansion, at all times, with content up to second to last expansion scaling to the player's base stats for its level. For example BFA values remain the same as it is, everything else would be a lot weaker. Like if a regular BFA mob has 10k hp, a regular mob in the rest would have something like 5k. One the players levels up to 60, the older ones will get on par with BFA. Still trivial but this removes the absurdity of millions of damages floating around.

2. Solo mode old raids and dungeons. All dungeons and raids except for the most recent 2 expansions (BFA and Shadowlands in this case) no longer have normal, heroic and mythic difficulties and now only have Solo mode.
    In solo mode trash mobs will have about the same hp as a regular mob and bosses similar to a quest boss with some abilities removed or adjusted as needed in order for the old raid to feel more like a scenario than an awkward 1 shot loot pinata. These solo raids can also be done by players that are leveling. When a gear drops, it unlocks all the color variations (since difficulties are no longer a thing)

What would you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't take my Transmog piñatas away from me. They're the best mindless timewaster around.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Solo mode old raids and dungeons. All dungeons and raids except for the most recent 2 expansions (BFA and Shadowlands in this case) no longer have normal, heroic and mythic difficulties
    I stopped reading right about here.

No.

I like my awkward oneshot loot pinatas exactly the way they are, and unless the gold values of whatever drops from these old places is going to be quadrupled to make up for the fact that there's three less difficulties than before, I think I'll pass on this idea.

There's not an obscene amount of gold to be made from farming old instances, but there's certainly enough that I can comfortably not pay for this game every month. Personally, I'd rather that stay as it is. Just me.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    I stopped reading right about here.

No.

I like my awkward oneshot loot pinatas exactly the way they are, and unless the gold values of whatever drops from these old places is going to be quadrupled to make up for the fact that there's three less difficulties than before, I think I'll pass on this idea.
    This.

NEXT!