View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    3+ Year Old Account
    oof I forgot to de-img my previous comments, will do so for real tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Wait, is that a real Blizzard thing or a fan thing?
    just fan made unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

if you (still) have Reforged, you can try it out here: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...ampaign.323114

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

This looks like a Blizzcon quality announcement.
    awesome! kudos to Triceron and his team!

Here! https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...s-demo.327574/
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Fans did it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played the Chronicles of the Second War parts that were available, and I will say if there was any a reason to own Warcraft 3 Reforged its because of the awesome community.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just played the Chronicles of the Second War parts that were available, and I will say if there was any a reason to own Warcraft 3 Reforged its because of the awesome community.
    Its certainly not because of the game itself.

Brilliance like this Chronicles of War is exactly what i'd originally hoped blizz would do with reforged. Use cooler models to add campaigns of stories beside war3, but with war3 gameplay. I'd have even paid for it. But now fans are doing it better than blizz would have most likely done, out of passion, and for free. Maybe something good came out of reforged after all.

3+ Year Old Account

Here's some BTS, damn one small cutscene is already hard to do; if you want to donate to them please do so. Also, I'm not sure but if you want to contribute some voicing I think there's space for them
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

No patch in September (not that I have any idea what I am hoping for), none of the big things finished. Aggressive patching my ass. As per Reddit, to laugh or to cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    No patch in September (not that I have any idea what I am hoping for), none of the big things finished. Aggressive patching my ass. As per Reddit, to laugh or to cry:

you expected more? face it it's a dead project receiving only minimal updates. they are going to do the bare minimum and call it a year. the entire game was doa.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you expected more? face it it's a dead project receiving only minimal updates. they are going to do the bare minimum and call it a year. the entire game was doa.
    Did not, but one can always hold out hope. It really looks like the joke about 1 developer full time on this is not a joke after all. That single dev is probably QA as well. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post

probably something like "Goblin Shredder in Reforged has blacker and more HD smoke"

- - - Updated - - -

also, I believe that the patch should come after whatever tournament finishes this October 10-ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    probably something like "Goblin Shredder in Reforged has blacker and more HD smoke"

- - - Updated - - -

also, I believe that the patch should come after whatever tournament finishes this October 10-ish
    i hope it gives trees of life more crisper leaves when they uproot. that would truly make the game come ALIVE.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Maybe if they didnt destroy the old version with this pile of garbage I wouldnt care. Oh well, its pirated version and private servers for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they ever going to fix the connectivity issues with the game?

I have been playing the campaign through and half the levels show I haven't completed them so doesn't contribute to the achievement...

Never had this problem with SC2 or other games
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Are they ever going to fix the connectivity issues with the game?

I have been playing the campaign through and half the levels show I haven't completed them so doesn't contribute to the achievement...

Never had this problem with SC2 or other games
    that's weird I'm not having desyncs so far and I'm in a country with shitty internet speed playing among americans or europeans

- - - Updated - - -

anyone else kinda shadowbanned in Warcraft 3 official forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    that's weird I'm not having desyncs so far and I'm in a country with shitty internet speed playing among americans or europeans

- - - Updated - - -

anyone else kinda shadowbanned in Warcraft 3 official forums?
    I don't get disconnected from the games themselves just battlenet and it only seems to happen when playing Warcraft 3, just annoying as I wanted to get all the achievements in the campaign but I guess that isn't going to happen as apparently I haven't completed the last 5 Human mission despite being half way through the Undead campaign ><

How are the official forums? Is everyone else complaining about it and disappointed with how it turned on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    How are the official forums? Is everyone else complaining about it and disappointed with how it turned on?
    it's fixed now; just log out and log in and I can finally speak there

3+ Year Old Account
    someone made Bolvar in Reforged!

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.328664/

also, here's some progress from the Chronicles of the Second War team (+awesome 2d concepts by @/matrix):

Ironforge Shields:

Dark Iron Shields:

Dark Iron Heritage Armor in Reforged standards:

Old Horde Tier 3 Fortress:

Old Horde Tier 2 Stronghold:

and here's some more good custom models from the Hive community:

Female Blood Mage https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...odmage.328299/

Gronn https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/gronn.328140/

Lantressor of the Blade https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...-blade.327732/

Movie Orgrimm Doomhammer https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.328626/

Forsaken Deathguard https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...hgaurd.328580/

Dwarf Priest https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...priest.328455/

Troll Warrior https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...i-hero.328450/

So i downloaded the game because you know, social lockdown and im bored and for some reason the game closes abruptly when im trying to play a campaign match, also how do you play online any way?? i dont seem to be able to play online

any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    So i downloaded the game because you know, social lockdown and im bored and for some reason the game closes abruptly when im trying to play a campaign match, also how do you play online any way?? i dont seem to be able to play online

any help?
    when you say downloaded you mean you bought the game and installed a legit copy right? Just the wording is throwing me off