Did anyone find the BfA PvP set vendors added in 9.0?

According to a few comments I've seen, Xander Silberman (Horde) is meant to sell BfA S1-4 PvP sets, but he still sells nothing besides the essences for me. I tried searching on Wowhead but to no avail.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or did they just not get added to the vendor as planned?

I'm also trying to find this out, I looked at the pvp vendors in boralus and none of them have the BFA season 1-4 ensembles

It's possible they won't be added until Shadowlands officially releases. Maybe it's a bug. Have you tried changing the vendor to show items for all classes?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    They'll be available when SL officially launches, they're not available in the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's possible they won't be added until Shadowlands officially releases. Maybe it's a bug. Have you tried changing the vendor to show items for all classes?
    Aye I tried everything like that to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    They'll be available when SL officially launches, they're not available in the pre-patch.
    But this seems to be the answer. Xander Silberman sells those sets on the beta, but not on live. So for Alliance it'll be the same: whoever sells your essences, likely added on SL launch.