Angry My ignore list was reset??

As far as I can tell from checking https://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist it has been reset? There 10 users on there, but there was easily 500+ before. What the actual fuck happened? Is the real block/ignore list found somewhere else??

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."
    Basically the only people who are actually worried about the ignore list lol

How does this comment help someone that is experiencing a website bug?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How does this comment help someone that is experiencing a website bug?
    It helps them by making them consider being a better person instead of isolating themselves in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    It helps them by making them consider being a better person instead of isolating themselves in a bubble.
    That doesn't fix the bug which is OP's problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't fix the bug which is OP's problem.
    It does fix the problem, but I guess you don't see that.

I cant even begin to imagine living in his shoes ykes,but hey...my wow ignore list is also full from all the gold seller ignores lol

Hilarious how all but one person in this thread has shown WHY someone might have a long ignore list.

Anyway, just contact a mod about the bug. You're clearly not going to get help from a general thread like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people use the ignore list. Shouldn't be afraid of confrontation.
    Hi

ITT: People who don't realize how many assholes/trolls there are on these forums. I only have three people on my ignore list, but I can easily see why someone would have way more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I don't get why people use the ignore list. Shouldn't be afraid of confrontation.
    Responding to trolls is a waste of time. Same goes for assholes. If someone isn't willing to have a conversation, ignoring them is appropriate.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

In my country there is a saying. That the smarter person gives up first. This isn't about confronting someone, this is about not wanting to bother or be bothered.

As a side note, regarding previous comments, can people just stop coming here to tell others they are bad people? The purpose of a forum is not, in fact, to make yourselves feel better by belittling others and by making random assumptions.

There are loads of reasons to use the ignore lists, even if you dont feel the need for it or have a thicker skin. For example putting gold sellers or boosters, putting people who drop dungeons or for any other reason you would not like to be grouped with them again (having someone on ignore ensures this). If you have issues with someone insulting someone else, you can just ignore him. This is what you would do in real life, only here you can literally silence them.
    Bottom line, not everyone is the same, not everyone is ok with everything, not everyone wants to bother or be confrontational. This is a game, it is time you take where you want to have fun and not bother with anything else. Be more tolerant and understanding that not all people can "not care". This option exists and has existed for ages, let's not start dissecting why it exists, this is not what this topic is debating.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2020-10-16 at 09:13 PM.

I have people on my ignore list because I was sick of them replying to my posts with trolling or comments that were just hostile instead of constructive.

We haven't changed anything on the site relating to that. The field in the database that holds the list has the capacity for something like 2 million people, so it seems unlikely you hit any kind of limit.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We haven't changed anything on the site relating to that. The field in the database that holds the list has the capacity for something like 2 million people, so it seems unlikely you hit any kind of limit.
    How many registered accounts are there on the site and is it possible to reach that limit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    As far as I can tell from checking https://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist it has been reset? There 10 users on there, but there was easily 500+ before. What the actual fuck happened? Is the real block/ignore list found somewhere else??
    I've never put any one other than spamm bots/gold sellers on ignore list.. be it on websites or in games.. Why do people even do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    How many registered accounts are there on the site and is it possible to reach that limit?
    Found an account that was registered this month: https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/1482818-ksafimova
    So about 1.5mil accounts, and if there's 2 million slots on your ignore list, then you can't reach the limit..... yet.