Prepatch MM Hunter Pvp Video

Short 2 min SL Prepatch MM Hunter PVP video
    Recorded the first couple days of prepatch live
    I'm an amateur video maker, so no special effects.

https://youtu.be/fxGqn3pPnwU

Quote Originally Posted by staplespencer View Post
    Short 2 min SL Prepatch MM Hunter PVP video
    Recorded the first couple days of prepatch live
    I'm an amateur video maker, so no special effects.

https://youtu.be/fxGqn3pPnwU
    Good video.

Been doing mostly random bgs since prepatch, MM is soooo broken :P

What is the setup here? Would be nice to know if there are special talent/essence setups ot make it this busted.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What is the setup here? Would be nice to know if there are special talent/essence setups ot make it this busted.
    Well, i am ilvl 135 so that helps alot.

But it's not even that much about the essences and traits, its simply the abilities that hit hard, every single one bar Steady Shot.

However, still for essence, Lucid, Conflict and vision minors (for focus regen and versa buffs) Reaping Flames major (but you can substitute this for crucible, or vision). Reaping flames just makes extra sure your target will die (but it adds another ability to the rotation), but tbh Kill Shot does the job just fine.

Traits are also interchangeable, i just use 1xFF, 1xSS, and rest stat traits (HoD and mastery one). With those traits and my gear, my crit is 30%, haste 15, mastery 30 and versa 20.

You can also go full Rapid Fire build with traits.

Mandatory talents would be MasterMarksman, Careful Aim and Double tap, Camouflage. For the last row, LnL or even Volley.

Usually, you can kill people for opener with Double tap+AiS. Or you can run Double Tap into Sniper shot into AiS or RF and then pop Trueshot an pump 2 more AiS.

With all this said, in random bgs you should abuse Saltwater potion, agi potion and Berserk buff for some extra WTF dmg.

The biggest dillema you might find yourself in is the trinket question. Currently, you can buy pvp insignia to break cc, but at a low ilvl. So you need to make a tradeoff - either 2 dmg trinkets, or 1 cc break, but with power loss. I must warn you that MM is still a bit squishy, so ret palas and rogues can obliterate you in stunchain.

Those two are our biggest contenders, together with affliction, spriest and maybe fmage.