Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    did you even read what it is about?
    That poster you replied to obviously didn't.

There isn't a single correct fact in that post about the teacher, Mr. Samuel Paty.

And people told us that there are no terrorists among refugees. Again you are proven wrong. RIP teacher.

I feel like the muslim dude would have lived a much better "trigger free" life in a country like turkey where the people have a similar religious background.

Edit: Nvm he isnt from that region. Seems to be russian born chechnyan who got approved as refugee.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2020-10-17 at 06:18 PM.

Oh look, another one.

Can't really say anything meaningful on the topic at hand, so let's all just pretend this is all so surprising and sad, and we really couldn't forsee it ever happening. Let's continue to live in that world of Humean skepticism. After all, even if the Sun does come out at the East every morning, we can't know for certain it'll come up at the East tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    That poster you replied to obviously didn't.

There isn't a single correct fact in that post about the teacher, Mr. Samuel Paty.
    So enlighten me. She said she is going to show some disturbing images to teach "FoS" and those who do not want to see can leave. Is there something else I am missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not at all. In my opinion, what she did was unprofessional, that's the extent of the wrong she did. I never said she deserved to be harmed.
    Just to clear it up- did the teacher deserve what happened, yes or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna google for any image. The video those three Moroccan rats made when they decapitated two innocent Scandinavian girls 2 years ago is still stuck in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    And people told us that there are no terrorists among refugees. Again you are proven wrong. RIP teacher.

I feel like the muslim dude would have lived a much better "trigger free" life in a country like turkey where the people have a similar religious background.
    Pretty sure he was a french national and not a refugee. The link says he is Russian born chechnyan - https://canoe.com/news/world/paris-a...-beheading-him

But nothing about being a refugee. So likelihood he is a french national.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

So enlighten me. She said she is going to show some disturbing images to teach "FoS" and those who do not want to see can leave. Is there something else I am missing here?
    It was 'Freedom of Expression' not FoS, and re-read my post a few times, and you will see another error that you repeated in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Just to clear it up- did the teacher deserve what happened, yes or no?
    I consider this question an insult. She did not deserved to be harmed in any shape or form, let alone getting murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Not gonna google for any image. The video those three Moroccan rats made when they decapitated two innocent Scandinavian girls 2 years ago is still stuck in my head.
    Yeah don't. I am still shocked by the video of the white new zealand male shot up families infront of kids in mosques and live streamed it on Facebook. Evil is evil.

7+ Year Old Account
    He was actually an immigrant from Chechnya.
    https://apnews.com/article/russia-sh...e51327d11a47fb

I consider this question an insult. She did not deserved to be harmed in any shape or form, let alone getting murdered.
    Good to hear. I mean, from your posts so far, it wasn't obvious that you felt this way, so I just wanted to clarify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    Samuel isn't a girls name.
    Maybe that poster notices it this time. I thought that Mr. Paty would be enough of a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Pretty sure he was a french national and not a refugee. The link says he is Russian born chechnyan - https://canoe.com/news/world/paris-a...-beheading-him

But nothing about being a refugee. So likelihood he is a french national.
    Ok thanks, didnt see anything on the news about his country of origin only that he was approved as a refugee this year. Interesting.

Ok, didnt see anything on the news about his country of origin only that he was approved as a refugee this year. Interesting.
    Well i could be wrong i am merely quoting the article. But it is the most details i have seen so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Yeah don't. I am still shocked by the video of the white new zealand male shot up families infront of kids in mosques and live streamed it on Facebook. Evil is evil.
    So you would have no problem agreeing that this is a Islamic terrorist attack?
    Same as Charlottesville car attack was a white supremacist terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    So you would have no problem agreeing that this is a Islamic terrorist attack?
    Same as Charlottesville car attack was a white supremacist terrorist attack.
    Yup said so on page 5.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Macron doing the right call. That shit needs to end, too many radicalized thing, in france its the muslims and in the us its all the Qanon trump voters. You gotta fight it at the root. The idea that if you do nothing and dont talk about it, is just never true. You have foreign immas flying in France to give conferences to muslim children making them those kind of drones, just like US youngster are becoming Qanon drones on the internet. You really dont want this to keep going on. The school system is the only real cure.
    Qanon is a conspiracy theory and the other is radicalized faith.

Holy hell how are you equating banal entry-level shadow government conspirology with radicalized faith

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Qanon is a conspiracy theory and the other is radicalized faith.

Holy hell how are you equating banal entry-level shadow government conspirology with radicalized faith
    They literally work the same way, you should read a bit more from mental health professionals. The adderance and fanatism to conspiracy is the exact same thing as the adderance to cults and religions. Both are interchangable. Its all about giving someone an easy answer and something to be part of. Extreme religion, flat eathers, qanon, incel,scientology list goes on. Its all on the same mechanic. Giving someone answers, "opening their eyes"

You were red pilled.
    You know the truth.
    You seen the holy spirit.
    You know the earth is not round.

Its always the same principle. You found/know something, the majority of people did not. That makes you "better".
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-10-17 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    The stretching is so real in him the reality itself is tearing apart. Gotta show them trumpkins, you know, maybe drone strike a few, firing squads are also nice.

Them red comrades be like that sometimes