Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I mean, BFA is kind of a thing of the past already (given how corruption is gone), I don't see why they can't add BFA as a Chromie's campaign option too...
    BFA is already the default 10-50 leveling experience.

Having read this whole thread, all I can say is to make a ticket. GMs don't have that much power but they can help people progress in quests and stuff and they'll know if it works because they can log in on your character and try it themselves. I had this happen in Legion when I couldn't trigger an artifact quest.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I checked the XP on the invasions and I get around 3k per quest + 12k for the one that gives extra xp ... that's around 20% of a level.

In addition - since the scaling, my old level 110 toon (now level 45) isn't capable of soloing most WQs in Legion anyway. So I really need to do questing to level up.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a stupid question, wasn't in Chromie time... but I tried going into Chromie time and back to normal to try and get Magni to reset and to try and find some content to do - without luck.
    You should be able to simply do 45-50 in another expansion via chromie time, tho.

OP: You get the Nazjatar Quest only if you unlocked World Quests. If this is your first max level, you HAVE to have all 3 alliance factions on friendly + all 3 outposts in the horde zones. This can easily be overseen, as you get Drustvar rep only quite late in the questline.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-10-18 at 01:15 PM.

Starting quests for Alliance BfA are bugged.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ampaign/684101

The only response from Blizzard is to use Wowhead and disable addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    Having read this whole thread, all I can say is to make a ticket. GMs don't have that much power but they can help people progress in quests and stuff and they'll know if it works because they can log in on your character and try it themselves. I had this happen in Legion when I couldn't trigger an artifact quest.
    It doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You should be able to simply do 45-50 in another expansion via chromie time, tho.
    If only I'd not done them all already... however after a day of hunting around various expansions, I found a decent questline in Sauramar that I'd not done.

So I should be able to get from 45-50 in a week or two.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

If only I'd not done them all already... however after a day of hunting around various expansions, I found a decent questline in Sauramar that I'd not done.

You could do dungeons. Normals are easy and fast. Should not even take more than 10, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You could do dungeons.
    Yeah - but what do I do for the 1-2 hours between dungeons ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

It doesn't take that long for DPS. I've never waited longer than 15 minutes as DPS since.. uh.. cata?

it's a "you" problem if you don't want to do the simple way. Someone even told you to do the invasions in Legion, which doesn't take more than 3 hours from 45-50.

The issue is purely with me not having access to BfA via "A Dying World" quest.
    I think the quest is bugged for some players; I've sent a ticket but haven't had any response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    I think the quest is bugged for some players; I've sent a ticket but haven't had any response yet.
    You will get a generic response asking you to reset your UI, visit Wowhead and telling you that GMs cannot help you with hints.

So you did every single quest in the game and somehow you manage to be stuck at lvl 45 after completing bfa? Interesting, did you lock your xp at 110 and did everything before the prepatch including bfa, still with xp lock? You can wait the quest "A Dying World" as long as you want, you're not gonna get it, its now a lvl 50 quest that you get automatically when you ding 50. If somehow you don't have any quest remaining in the game, just do dungeons, but you stuck yourself in a very weird way .

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcall View Post
    So you did every single quest in the game and somehow you manage to be stuck at lvl 45 after completing bfa? Interesting, did you lock your xp at 110 and did everything before the prepatch including bfa, still with xp lock? You can wait the quest "A Dying World" as long as you want, you're not gonna get it, its now a lvl 50 quest that you get automatically when you ding 50. If somehow you don't have any quest remaining in the game, just do dungeons, but you stuck yourself in a very weird way .
    Yeah it's weird.. it's like "okay, now I do all available content with 110, then, when the next addons is released, I have to grind for 10 levels till I'm able to level there from 120-130! (50-60 now, but couldn't be known back then, probably).

Feels like Blizzard first decided they're gonna remove azerite from BfA leveling by moving Dying World to level 50, and THEN forgot that you fucking need that quest to actually start leveling in BfA content if you're not a new toon.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaL GuArD View Post
    Feels like Blizzard first decided they're gonna remove azerite from BfA leveling by moving Dying World to level 50, and THEN forgot that you fucking need that quest to actually start leveling in BfA content if you're not a new toon.

A dying world is skipped all together now. You go directly to the borealus quest. For alliance I got it from a guard next to hero’s call board. It sends me to storm wind keep I do the Janis memory thing sends me to boat poof borealus. Dying world not needed at all. This was on a DH I deleted and never started the quest line with who was at lvl 40

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    A dying world is skipped all together now. You go directly to the borealus quest. For alliance I got it from a guard next to hero’s call board. It sends me to storm wind keep I do the Janis memory thing sends me to boat poof borealus. Dying world not needed at all. This was on a DH I deleted and never started the quest line with who was at lvl 40
    Seems to be a hit and miss thing then, because my level 29 rogue didn't even have the option to start the first quest of the chain from the herald or anything after that. I had to go timewalking instead.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...or maybe a ticket will help?
    Ticket put in - but as with others, got generic response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcall View Post
    you manage to be stuck at lvl 45 after completing bfa?
    I can't get into BfA dufus

That's the problem.

Surely you didn't do every single zone in both Kalimdor and EK on that toon? Picking Cata from Chromie is all those zones.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

I have the same issue. My toon was 45 and I leveled her to 50 not in BfA. Now at 50, I don’t have warfronts, mission table, followers, access to Nazjatar or legendary cloak, or boat access to Zandalar (she’s Alliance). There are literally no quests to unlock any of these in Boralus or Stormwind.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000275307

They are aware of it but there is apparently 'no workaround' yet. Hopefully gets fixed soon.