Thread: My drawings

My drawings

I just started learning how to draw... like 2 days ago.... This is my 1st idea for a Renaissance painting... Do you get what is happening?

Last edited by Jameslold; 2020-10-19 at 12:18 AM.

Why do you keep asking us about your life's problems? Are you fat? Are you too socially inept to make friends (you replaced your original post and replaced it with "social problems" so no idea what you said)? Should you quit college? How are your art skills?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Why do you keep asking us about your life's problems? Are you fat? Are you too socially inept to make friends (you replaced your original post and replaced it with "social problems" so no idea what you said)? Should you quit college? How are your art skills?
    Probably doesn't have friends?
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are facebook groups for this sort of thing where you are going to get a far better response in terms of advice and feedback on drawings.

I see an orgy on the roof. Seems like the man on the stairs made a devils bargain. Joining the orgy for selling religion to the people.

Am i close?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Demons on the roof watching the living?
    No that's too simple

If MMO-OT existed in the renaissance.

You got the shit-poster with his dick out, the moderator pointing out the rules in the book, the lurkers (and a troll waiting to pounce) on the roof of the temple. Haven't figured out the rest out yet.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Yeah you're close though.

In this painting, some people are wearing clothes, but some are not. Why? This makes me feel strange.